It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion at Marathon Detroit Refinery with Mandatory Evacuation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martin75
Thread with more post & info

I believe the thread you just posted was started after.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by retirednature

Thats not insensitive at all. Sorry if it hurts your feelings, that I think it is a mere coincidence that the town was called Marathon. Really?

The town isn't named Marathon. It's Detroit, Michigan...the Marathon Company. Marathon gas stations are quite numerous in the southern and mid-western states. They're scattered throughout Pennsylvania also.

And from travel experience, Marathon stations are usually cheaper for gas than most others.
edit on 4/27/2013 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Thats not insensitive at all. Sorry if it hurts your feelings, that I think it is a mere coincidence that the town was called Marathon. Really?

Coincidence? Nah, you're just crazy, thinking that there's a connection here. Enough said, have fun with that.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Duh! The town's not called marathon, it's the name of the company.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
WAIT GUYS SHUT UP!
LET ME POST THE NEXT THREAD BEFORE IT HAPPENS!:

Explosion at a nuclear facility. The whole town was evacuated and reports say that they are losing control of the reactors.

Seriously though. Every since Boston, there have been ALOT of explosions and EVACUATIONS happening (Mmost in US, but some around the globe).

I was thinking...What if these are actual real life drills that are going on, because we are preparing for something that is about to come (possibly treat to mankind?)...that only the "elite" know of?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by usaman1983

I grew up around there, I'll contact my family that lives there they may have been
part of the evacuees...
Thanks for the heads up!
I'm a bit behind in the news as I don't watch news on the television.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
RIP to all who were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is too coincidental and as Alvo Noto quoted -

"It is such a complex matter we live within, it is impossible to track logic and decision making really, so therefore each choice can actually only be seen as coincidence"

I don't wish to instigate or direct hate towards anyone but as mentioned by martin75 this could be the new theme first it was schools and guns now its marathons and bombs . Are we at war with ourselves ,most of this sounds like the art of war maniacly twisted ,we are being infiltrated from the inside out and were promoting safety at the loss of our own . It's a scary world we live in today , do not let fear change your freedom and careful to all be cautious of your location and best to avoid marathons for now best to go with donating to charity least till this theme goes away or changes.
Best wishes to all.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
If we lose Detroit could that be a good thing for the United States?

Just saying...

"It's so colllllld in the D"

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

FUNNY! I'm from Detroit, maybe you should look at what we have to offer instead of what you're led to believe. Have you ever been to Detroit? probably not, cause with that attitude you probably would have found out real quick why Detroit has a reputation.

... just sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join