It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian student’s UFO photo goes viral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

A UFO photo taken by a student in Russia has become a sensation across the country, according to Russian news. Sonia Kudryavtseva, a student from Abazi, a city in the Republic of Khakassia, was walking with a friend taking pictures when they spotted something strange in the sky.

www....(nolink)/russian-students-ufo-photo-goes-viral-991/

I think it would be safe to rule out swamp gas, Venus and Chinese lanterns here.This is a very clear photograph of something.

The video worth a watch, it shows the ufo it relation to it surrounds. It looks like it is above the power lines and you can see mountains in the distance. However the news report is in Russian... The encounter lasted about ten seconds and made a whistling sound as it passed.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The search police is here

check this thread

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
In Russia UFO is not scared to come to you.

I really would like to see something like this that can't be debunked. I imagine a few folks will be along shortly who can analyze it better than me. I am a little biased because I want to believe.
Thanks for posting this up.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Very interesting. I am no image expert but I will say it is well defined whatever it is I am looking at.

I do wonder if this photo was taken whilst the object was in motion or stationary. I did watch the video but as it is in Russian I couldn't really get any more information.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
In Russia UFO is not scared to come to you.

I really would like to see something like this that can't be debunked. I imagine a few folks will be along shortly who can analyze it better than me. I am a little biased because I want to believe.
Thanks for posting this up.

In Russia, aliens debunk you!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Never should it be assumed that an aerial object quite different than the typical aircraft should be assumed to be an alien craft these days. Call it a UFO, of course, but as the triangles witnessed and photographed over the US and the UK indicate, the West has its own type of UFO craft in play.

It is then reasonable to assume that other countries will eventually also join the club. Exactly as other countries now have also developed their rockets to mimic the US and USSR efforts of decades ago. I know, it gets complicated.

But calling it a UFO and automatically thinking it is an ET craft allows the earthly developers of their versions of these craft to creep along with the super-secret stealth programs that keep these fabulous craft out of the public domain. On the other hand, calling it an alien UFO helps cement the concept that there may be ETs out there if not here. So, it is a win-win for alien UFO advocates.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed, as pointed above.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join