It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks America.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Gee, sorry the country voted for who the majority wanted, not who forign countries wanted.

You need not want or like who was "Freely Elected" here, but get over it.
If you like, perhaps we could go to your country and tell you who will be running your country.
We will make sure it is who America wants-not who you want to run your country.
If you don't like that-thnk good and hard about what you were saying.
Thats what Bush allready does but ok .

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf

Originally posted by devilwasp

the US has never exsperienced what , a real threat is like.

That has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have read. Don't get me wrong, you are not ignorant, just the statement.

While the US has not gone through the strife that many "mature" countries have, please do not think that we haven't gone through our fair share of threats. No matter what party you believe in, we are a primary source of terrorism.

Lol. And how does it come?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calibre

Originally posted by dcgolf

Originally posted by devilwasp

the US has never exsperienced what , a real threat is like.

That has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have read. Don't get me wrong, you are not ignorant, just the statement.

While the US has not gone through the strife that many "mature" countries have, please do not think that we haven't gone through our fair share of threats. No matter what party you believe in, we are a primary source of terrorism.

Lol. And how does it come?

How does what come?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Nazi sounding???

"Feel Free To Blame Me

I voted for Bush, and I'm damned proud of it.

If you have a problem with that, then you're the problem. "

Sounds like hitler, if you are a jew, then you are the problem.

This was such a special post that I decided to finally buy into the Mud Pit just so I could fly in and present you with two awards!

First, I present to you the coveted Godwin Award for so cleverly weaving Nazis into the thread. World class!

But wait! That�s not all! For your timeless, memorable and ever so understated �if you are a jew, then you are the problem�, I am also proud to announce your worthiness to receive the Robert C. Byrd Award for gratuitously invoking an ethnic stereotype. Way to go!

It is rare that AboveTopSecret.com is graced with posts of this caliber, so it is an especially high honor for me to be able to present these awards and thereby hopefully bring greater attention to the genius of your work.

After all, not many members are capable of earning both a Goddie and a Birdie for a single post!

Congratulations!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I tell you what, after this elections I will never vote again republican they have been erased from my choices for life.

I will be leaning to democrats or indepedants from now on.

I'm glad to see you've decided to become even MORE close-minded, marg.

What exactly is so "so called" about our democracy? People who keep saying "your "so called" democracy" don't know what they're talking about. The majority of the people voted Bush, so he won. This thread is a clone of about a million others written by pissed of liberals who can't take that Bush won fair and square.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Originally posted by CSRules
Ok #$$HOLE......I got through about the first page of this post before I had enough of your SH*T!!!! First you don't live here so who we vote in is none of your damn business. If you don't like it, tough #. Personally I like a President you says if you f*ck with us, we'll kill you. My only hope is when we are defending ourselves we drop a few nukes on @$$holes like you!!!

no wonder the world hates us.

They make us look bad, don't they? I wish we could just kick them all out of the country.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This topic has run its course.
Thread/topic Closed

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join