It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thanks for electing that ****.
Now you can understand why the world hates you people.
Your a nation of scared idiots and christian right wing *******.
i know you did not have much of a choise of partys to vote for in your socalled democracy but to vote for Bush you are saying that you don't mind being told lies to go to war.
You Americans dangerous people.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natorman
Thanks for electing that ****
Your a nation of scared idiots and christian right wing ******.
i know you did not have much of a choise of partys to vote for in your socalled democracy but to vote for Bush you are saying that you don't mind being told lies to go to war.

But we make really good...buffalo wings?

I'm sorry if our entire country failed your expectations but don't come on ATS and blame everyone on this board for re-electing Bush. I personally didnt vote for either Bush or Kerry.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
yeah most of us feel the country is in shambles, and are liberals and or indipendants. conspiracy theorys have little to do with the general ignorance of our nation. he won because he can appease to the masses of dillusional as an illusion. oblitoration of this illusion is why most of are here

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Your a nation of scared idiots and christian right wing ******.

Don't Blame All American's I didn't want Kerry or Bush

SEE I told all you guys you should have voted for me , to steal from the Bush campaign a little,,,,,,,,,,,,AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHERE I STAND!!!

[edit on 4/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Your welcome, as one of the many who voted for bush I accept your thanks humbly and with great aprreciation. America is always glad to be of service.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Your welcome, as one of the many who voted for bush I accept your thanks humbly and with great aprreciation. America is always glad to be of service.

YES they are glad to let BUSH run your country into the ground and Kill innocent people.....................

I WANT A RECOUNT....I THINK MY VOTES WHERE LOST I KNOW I WON..........
RECOUNT.............RECOUNT..............RECOUNT!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND A RECOUNT..........THEY VOTED FOR ME I KNOW THEY DID!!!!!!!!

DR. BKK FOR PREZ 2008 or sooner impeach them all I'll restart the goverment...........wwwoooohhhaaa

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
drb...

I thought you stated in the exit poll thread that you didn't vote at all. ???

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
drb...

I thought you stated in the exit poll thread that you didn't vote at all. ???

I DONT I ASKED EVERYONE TO VOTE DR BKK FOR PREZ 2004,,,,,I want a recount........recount I tell you I know I won ......I didnt vote, but I know I won.....Its a consperacy I tell you....they didnt even track my votes on CNN
FOUL Im CRYING FOUL I TELL YOU..................

HEY I KNOW FRED THE FISH VOTED FOR ME ....... WHERE"S HIS VOTE

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If you look at the map over the states and outcome of the election you can clearly see that the redneckagenda got its supporters in redneck-states.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think you should change that post.

Almost half the people voted for Kerry so you shouldn't insult them if your problem was the election of Bush.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Almost half the people voted for Kerry so you shouldn't insult them if your problem was the election of Bush.

Traitors Its treason most foul.....I told you guys Vote for me.........

Seriously come on Americans Why can you tell me , why let the man lie , kill, and steal .....and get away with it ....you guys ever heard of accessory after the fact ........hello you guys just killed Iran now, and thats none of our buisness.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

US foreign policy is an insult on humanity, I got a lot of examples..

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kollapse
US foreign policy is an insult on humanity, I got a lot of examples..

Tell me about it , and I can even offer flims on my thread you know pictures are worth in this case $$$$$Billions of words.....if you get my meaning....

You Bushies just allowed a man make domestic policy on spending basically think he can drain America Like he did his own companies the only problem is he cant just sell it off afterwards and we are left to pay tons of taxes to fix it.......

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Your a nation of scared idiots and christian right wing *******.

A MAJORITY of voters elected BUSH, do you understand that simple concept?
These Voters also elected more members of Bush's party to House and Senate seats.
You are also generalizing, and stereotyping Americans. Maybe we aren't looking to be loved by the likes of you?

There are liars in many places, which lies do you subscribe to?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
A MAJORITY of voters elected BUSH, do you understand that simple concept?
These Voters also elected more members of Bush's party to House and Senate seats.
You are also generalizing, and stereotyping Americans. Maybe we aren't looking to be loved by the likes of you?

There are liars in many places, which lies do you subscribe to?

The point is these voters should have enough pride in their country to not let a person damage our country BY LYING...........

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
most of the americans that voted for bush were rich son of a bi*ches
they prob know they would earn more money from bush and his regime

[edit on 4-11-2004 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
read my sig, says it all...don't blame those of us who DIDN'T vote for the guy...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I talked to my sister-in-law in Germany. My brother, her husband, is currently serving in Iraq. When asked how her country felt about the United States she said:

You don't really want to know. We think that Bush is a Nazi-like president. His agenda is to make the world follow his policies, and we're scared.

originally posted by Kollapse
If you look at the map over the states and outcome of the election you can clearly see that the redneckagenda got its supporters in redneck-states.

I live in one of those redneck-states, I DID NOT vote for Bush. Don't lump us all into one category please.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal

originally posted by Kollapse

I live in one of those redneck-states, I DID NOT vote for Bush. Don't lump us all into one category please.

No, your right, sorry!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST OF YOUR WORLD.
YOU ARE WRONG AND KERRY LOST LIFE GOES ON.
NEVER FORGET 9/11 HAVE A NICE DAY PEACE AND LOVE WILL ABOUND!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join