It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

Originally posted by Indigo5

there is no helping you with that illness of cognition.

"BS" and "crap" is what you get on CNN and NBC a lot more of.

It is amazing to me how many people here are paranoid that Glenn's "rating" may go up because what he says often turns out to be true - even if you vainly choose to call it "illness of cognition".

It's not just Glenn Beck. Terrorism Expert Steve Emerson also blew the whistle loud and

clear on Hannity - Fox News.

Is everybody lying?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Isn't what we are not being told by the government more important than what Beck has to say or not to say?

Oh don't you know it's much more convenient to attack the messenger than have to address the message itself!

That's what you get when logic is no longer a mandatory curriculum subject in school.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsjustme0421
I'm not a Beck fan, but I really think he is on to something. I firmly believe that if his claims were fradulant(misconstrued, fake docs, etc.) then we would have had hard proof of that by now. No one seems to want to touch the story. Period. I'm sure if he was wrong...the mass media would be jumping at the chance to discredit him.

Now it looks like over 3 Million viewers of Fox News The Factor now know about

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi. 6 congressmen have knowledge of a cover up.

They also have documents in hand.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
I defend him from you simply because you are attempting to poison the well be impugning the character of the messenger, while the entire time ignoring the facts that are presented, other than to make dismissive, unsubstantiated denials of it.

The Messenger (Beck) would need to have character in order for me to "impugn" it.

There is not a claim that Beck or his supporters have made that has not been shown to be complete bunk in this thread.

And folks like you follow his lead in lies and BS ...For example..

Beck has never said that this kid was part of the Boston bombing situation. He has said "here is the evidence people risked prison to give me, and this evidence is pretty clear that the kid is bad news.

This is funny.

We at the Blaze know that this Saudi national is a bad, bad, bad man ... This administration is playing an extraordinarily dangerous game. They have very little regard for what it takes to be a citizen. Before the sequester cuts happened, they opened the prison and let illegals out. Who does that? Remember also, the Saudi national that was -- is about to get on a plane -- involved in blowing the legs off of American citizens, being held in protective custody or being protected, at least, by our administration. He will be put in protective custody and the plans are to deport him.

Video here...LINK
Zero...ZIP...none of what Beck claims above about the boy is true...and he outright calls the boy a terrorist.

This man in the hospital, his mission was to recruit fighers that are already in the country...fund...provide the go order...

Tell me again "Beck has never said that this kid was part of the Boston bombing situation."...LIE...

Then he goes on to say

What are the odds that a guy who just happens to have had a 213(b) just happens to be at the Boston Marathon cheering

Get that? The kid didn't get the 213(b) "No Fly" until he was tagged as a person of interest AFTER the Bombing at the Boston marathon....and the designation was lifted within 24 hours after they interviewed him and family thoroughly and searched his apt.

link to Beck again...LINK

Beck is a scumbag, liar, bigot...that is an observation based on his LIES...not poisoning any well.

It is ironic that his defenders like yourself use lies to defend Becks own lies...

Beck has never said that this kid was part of the Boston bombing situation.

Just ironic...defend lies with more lies...

edit on 26-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Man, you guys are weird. Every single one of Beck's complaints has been dismantled thoroughly.

Look back a few pages and note how you were all agreeing with Beck that anyone called Al-Harbi must have terrorist ties. You - and he - are literally obtuse enough to write the equivalent of "anyone called McVeigh has terrorist ties" because you are ignorant of something as simple as Arabic names.

And then you drop this as soon as it's shown to be nonsense and move on to another factoid. Does it not alarm you how easily your proofs are discarded? By yourselves and Beck? Doesn't it make you suspicious that Beck has to either lie to you like this or display profound ignorance?

I'm taking this as one example. But this is how Beck - an you - work. By creating a little patchwork of seemingly incriminating circumstantial factoids, none of which stand scrutiny. And you want to be taken seriously? You'll wait a long time.

Another observation: you are desperate to label any critique - even one as methodical as Indigo5's - as an ad hominem attack. Can you really not separate the refutations of Beck's 'proof' from the ancillary observation that he is a charlatan and a demagogue?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This thread...Beck and his supporters...Conducting a smear campaign against a victim of the Boston Bombings for no other reason than his ethnicity...is sick...That is the most true thing that has been posted on this thread thus far.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The boy did not choose to come here his family sent him because of our educational system.

Link please? His facebook is littered with pics of him visiting Disneyworld, fan of the Ellen DeGeneres show and otherwise talking about how great it is to be here. He appears to be having a great time for a boy who doesn't want to be here?

You however talk about him like he is Boston Strong and is what Boston is. Go raise a toast to this kid at the Green Dragon or maybe the Eire Pub and see what kind of response ya get.

I have been to the Eire Pub, even had a beer with the owner John and he sure as sh*& didn't strike me as a fan of Glen Beck...and knowing the man, I don't think he would appreciate you championing the pub as some kind of bastion of bigotry. I've got family in Boston. Tell me again how they only care about the white bombing victims?

Innocent survivor...he is on a terror watch list.

I am now wavering between if you are a liar or disturbed. As has been cited a dozen times on this thread and pointed out by the Gov. plus Becks sources now and the Blaze...becks own network...He was put on a "No fly list" until they talked to him and then removed within a day. He was on a "Watch List" for 24 hours....he is "not on a watch list" now...nor was he before the bombing...what are you confused about?...strike that...you can't be confused at this point...so that makes you a what?

You defending him shows what is wrong with America. If I had a choice and Glenn Beck and someone with terror ties, the choice is easy even if Beck is a biggest scumbag #bird in the world.

Wow...See the problem here is that this innocent boy doesn't have any terrorist connections. He has now even been vetted by the FBI to conclude the same...

So on one hand we have an innocent boy...even vetted by the FBI declared to have no terrorist connections and on the other we have Glen Beck...

6 Lunatics Inspired by Fox News and Glenn Beck

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Indigo:

I absolutely concede that I was mistaken: Glen Beck (as you proved) did link Alharbi to the Boston bombing.
I don't have the time to sit through the hours of video on this subject, and subsequently have been following this primarily in the published articles and evidence. In my reading I must have missed that fact. Let me be clear though, I did not lie. I have made every effort to be accurate and provide links whenever possible.

I also thank you for your link, and must conceded that further parts of my statements are now inaccurate as well. In my post I said, " None of your postings have presented any new outlooks or points of view. You have not engaged in anything resembling discussion on this thread..." That is not true, as your last post clarified an issue of fact for me, and you provided a substantive source for your point. I humbly apologize for the aforementioned statements by myself, and promise that I will not attack you on those points again in this thread.

As to my view regarding this newly corrected fact: Since this began Beck has delivered evidence as promised. Beck says he has 10 rock-solid sources within the administration, and he continues to allude to the fact that he is holding further evidence, and will release it as needed to combat administration deception or misrepresentation. He has done this once so far, with the Deportation Order front page.

In fact on the O'Reilly Factor (link shared by Tau above) he states he has page two, which is his source for the "armed and dangerous" claims.

Given his record on the Alharbi story over the last week and a half, I wouldn't be surprised if he does have evidence about Alharbi being connected...time will tell. Until then I do not believe nor disbelieve the claim.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

It's big of you to admit you were wrong about something, however I feel compelled to ask why you don't understand that this 'deportation order' was issued as soon as AlHarbi was a person of interest, I'm sure such is always the protocol. He's been cleared. Does this not smack of Beck's typical everything and anyone that has anything to do with Islam is evil? Is that okay with you?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Why is Mrs. Obama visiting someone in the hospital who is "armed & dangerous".

I wonder who altered the Event File?

Who was the other person who then entered and tried to destroy the original and amended

versions of the event file???

30 year veterans " I have never seen anything like this."

Prior Event #1648067 ?

And..........Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi was "at the wrong place at the wrong time"?

Hmmm......

Really?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
This thread...Beck and his supporters...Conducting a smear campaign against a victim of the Boston Bombings for no other reason than his ethnicity...is sick...That is the most true thing that has been posted on this thread thus far.

Playing the race card when 4 Americans are dead and over a hundred injured is really - sick -.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

that this 'deportation order' was issued as soon as AlHarbi was a person of interest, I'm sure such is always the protocol.

You are sure?
Why would a deportation order be issued automatically when a person is listed as a person of interest?

Not that anything the federal govt does makes sense, but this doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by Kali74

that this 'deportation order' was issued as soon as AlHarbi was a person of interest, I'm sure such is always the protocol.

You are sure?
Why would a deportation order be issued automatically when a person is listed as a person of interest?

Not that anything the federal govt does makes sense, but this doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make any sense to Steve Emerson either.

Isn't it odd they are not attacking his credibility?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Standard procedure so they can't flee?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Michelle Obama visited all the victims in Boston.
And Steve Emerson's credibility has been questioned... he has none.

Playing the race card when 4 Americans are dead and over a hundred injured is really - sick -.

What's sick is denying it while blatantly participating in it. Most of the posts in this thread reek of desperation for another muslim to be a terrorist. Go ahead and and deny it. It's sickeningly obvious.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by butcherguy

Standard procedure so they can't flee?

You order a person to be deported because you don't want them to flee? Deporting someone is assisting them in flight....

It would make more sense to take them into custody and question them, just like they do with an American citizen when they are deemed to be a 'person of interest'.

I just never heard that it is standard procedure.
edit on 26-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

It doesn't make any sense to Steve Emerson either.

Isn't it odd they are not attacking his credibility?

So if one attacks someone's credibility then you're both guilty of an ad hominem and refusing to engage with the facts, but if you don't then their message is automatically beyond reproach? Good logic.

For the record, Emerson is basically a joke. The only people who think he is an expert in anything are a dwindling number of anti-muslim nut jobs and snake-oil salesmen like Beck. But I thought we weren't supposed to discuss experts' 'credibility'.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Indigo:

I absolutely concede that I was mistaken: Glen Beck (as you proved) did link Alharbi to the Boston bombing.
I don't have the time to sit through the hours of video on this subject, and subsequently have been following this primarily in the published articles and evidence. In my reading I must have missed that fact. Let me be clear though, I did not lie. I have made every effort to be accurate and provide links whenever possible.

And I apoligize for accusing you of dishonesty. I mistakenly assumed you had followed the story and thread closely. Again, my apoligies for the accusation.

I also thank you for your link, and must conceded that further parts of my statements are now inaccurate as well. In my post I said, " None of your postings have presented any new outlooks or points of view. You have not engaged in anything resembling discussion on this thread..." That is not true, as your last post clarified an issue of fact for me, and you provided a substantive source for your point. I humbly apologize for the aforementioned statements by myself, and promise that I will not attack you on those points again in this thread.

I might also suggest that you select "posts in thread" on the pull down menu uder my avatar...I have provided links to every claim I have debunked. You might have to disregard some contemptous statements...I have little patience for men like Glen Beck as I view them as a rotting cancer to the American discourse and spirit.

As to my view regarding this newly corrected fact: Since this began Beck has delivered evidence as promised.

He was wrong in virtually all his claims and grossly misinterpeted the "evidence" he provided. Otherwise he told listeners what the document was...and what he told them about that document was false. Line by line he fictionalized the meaning and significance of that document to meet his narrative.

Beck says he has 10 rock-solid sources within the administration, and he continues to allude to the fact that he is holding further evidence, and will release it as needed to combat administration deception or misrepresentation. He has done this once so far, with the Deportation Order front page.

Wasn't a deportation order...this has been explained ad nauseum...even by folks Beck interviewed...even by the Blaze journalists...and of course by the FBI, ICE and various government sources who actually know what that document is. It was a "Customs" document. It was issued when the subject was identified at the scene. He had the unfortunate luck to both be at the bomb blast and be a Saudi national here on a student visa. The FBI tagged him immediately as a "Person of interest" and issued that "Customs Doc" to be dispursed to TSA and Airports and Ports to prevent that "person of interest" from fleeing the country. Invalidating his visa meant he would not be able to travel and would be held if he attempted to. They then immediately found him at the hospital, interviewed him, friends and family, ran his data through all the resources they had, searched his aprtment and CLEARED him...and then went to remove that travel prohibition/customs doc as is standard practice for innocent folks during an investigation...

All of this has been clarified...The Blaze...The Hill... dozens of sources have explained this.

In fact on the O'Reilly Factor (link shared by Tau above) he states he has page two, which is his source for the "armed and dangerous" claims.

Which will explain he is a "person of interest" in the Boston Bombings...and anyone that was a "person of interest" in that event would be considered "Armed and Dangerous" until they had been cleared.

With a little luck the doc will have some confusing agency language that Glen Beck can exploit and fictionalize on in his smear campaign.

Given his record on the Alharbi story over the last week and a half, I wouldn't be surprised if he does have evidence about Alharbi being connected...time will tell. Until then I do not believe nor disbelieve the claim.

His record on the story thus far has been 90% BS atop 10% evidence...with the 90% part being anything that is actually relevant to his claims.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

It might be to begin the process from a legalistic point of view, in case it then has to be continued. So you can get rid of them quick in case you have to. I agree it looks odd, but there's a good chance it's just boilerplate.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join