It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: What's his evidence

On his show Wednesday morning Mr. Beck produced a document that he claimed is an official US “event report” showing that the Saudi in question is a bad, bad man who was on a no-fly list and already subject to visa revocation.

What he didn’t mention is that Fox News reporter Bret Baier has already looked into this whole alleged Saudi conspiracy, including the document Beck deemed so revealing, and concluded that there was no there there,

It’s “false and misleading” to use the internal document on the Saudi’s immigration status as evidence of the man’s involvement in the bombings, according to US officials quoted by Mr. Baier in a Fox video blog on April 23.

“The FBI says the Saudi [in question] was just a victim of the terrorist attack,” said Baier.

LINK

Wow...Kinda sounds like what I and others have been saying?

And FOX News of all places is calling BS on Beck.

SO...Either FOX News are part of the cover-up???...Or Beck is full of crap?

Tough choice for some folks...
edit on Wed Apr 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Fox...Beck..nope..I don't trust the FBI. Look no farther than Janet N's testimony on the hill in recent days.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Indigo5

Fox...Beck..nope..I don't trust the FBI. Look no farther than Janet N's testimony on the hill in recent days.

Have looked at it...and it is 100% consistent with the above post...what are you confused about?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

BTW - The reason that no other networks ran with this...including FOX, who even had that Customs Doc before Beck...is because they have various measures of a conscience...whereas Beck has NONE...

He is a cowardly little turd that makes his money off of exploiting people's delusional proclivities....even if it means engaging in bigotry and lies directed at accusing an innocent college student of being a terrorist.

Beck's idealogical ancestors were proudly drowning helpless women in the name of witchcraft!.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

And if hes wrong, Ill come back and admit that he was way off base........

edit on 23-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Seeing as none of Becks claims have panned out...Is there an admission you'd like to make? For the sake of dignity and honor? If not your own ...then the innocent boy's?.. who Beck falsely accused of terrorism?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

And thus far those debunking Beck aside from the mainstream news outlets are Fox News, Christian Science Monitor, FBI and Blaze journalists on his own network? All pointing out his BS...

But Beck is the only one you believe?

Is "Cult" the right word here?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

You know you are fighting an echo chamber right?

I think you do...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hoping wounds heal, but it never does
That's because you're at war with love

And I’m at the point of breaking
And it’s impossible to shake it

See, you hoped the wound heals, but it never does
That's cause you're at war with love
Hope it heals, but it never does
That's cause you're at war with love!

These battle scars, don’t look like they’re fading
Don’t look like they’re ever going away
They ain't never gonna change
-Lupe Fiasco

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Indigo5

All terrorists update their location on Facebook now.
It's the in thing.

I guess you forgot about brother #1, deceased, from the bombing...he had left a whole video collection of his state of mind on his FB page.....

Des

HEY!!!!

His possible cause and/or motive is NOT IMPORTANT!!! (According to Chris Matthews and other liberals in the media). The motive and affiliation of the bomber was only important in the first few days when they were pushing the narrative that this was some white, right-wing Christian Tea Party member who listens to talk radio and is an NRA member.

We all know that narrative is false so the need to scrutinize their backgrounds, motives et cetera is at this point, irrelevant.

edit on 24-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Does it matter who broke it if it is true. I am not Becks bitch but at least he said something. It could be Elmo from Sesame street but for GODS sake but something is being covered up because no one in this administration had the balls to say anything. No one. We dropped the BAAAALLLLLL and people died. Make it right, say your sorry and make sure it does not happen again.

Where is the president? He has not spoken about or addressed this since the 15th. There was a terror attack on US soil. He told us to remember the heroes but did not speak about those who attacked us. The VP is making Irish jokes at the funeral for a cop slain by a Islamic terrorist. # these people if you want to know how i really feel. Call Bush what you want but he had balls. He told the world to back the # up understood radical Islam. We are at war... and by the way, i equate these schmucks with the Westboro Baptists. Deluded people using a religion to push an agenda.. a self serving, narcissistic agenda.

For too long it has been an agency pissing contest and the US citizen is stuck in the middle. This to me is nothing short of a botched intel op that did not stop all the bombs. This happens everyday and we live our happy lives watching Honey Boo Boo and drinking Starbucks while someone here on a Visa for another state is cooking up bombs in an apartment. We were just too lucky for too long and BANG...
edit on 24-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

We dropped the BAAAALLLLLL and people died. Make it right, say your sorry and make sure it does not happen again.

Where is the president? He has not spoken about or addressed this since the 15th. There was a terror attack on US soil. He told us to remember the heroes but did not speak about those who attacked us. The VP is making Irish jokes at the funeral for a cop slain by a Islamic terrorist. # these people if you want to know how i really feel. Call Bush what you want but he had balls. He told the world to back the # up ("f*** up)

For too long it has been an agency pissing contest and the US citizen is stuck in the middle. This to me is nothing short of a botched intel op that did not stop all the bombs. This happens everyday and we live our happy lives watching Honey Boo Boo and drinking Starbucks while someone here on a Visa for another state is cooking up bombs in an apartment. We were just too lucky for too long and BANG...

So you are in the "government incompetency" camp.

What they seem to be missing in brains they appear to want to make up force with quantity and pure fire power. But can you really believe that these highly paid military and secret service (CIA and FBI etc) agents are stupid?

Lets just hope they will never decide to turn the guns on us.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
reply to post by esdad71

BTW - The reason that no other networks ran with this...including FOX, who even had that Customs Doc before Beck...is because they have various measures of a conscience...whereas Beck has NONE...

He is a cowardly little turd that makes his money off of exploiting people's delusional proclivities....even if it means engaging in bigotry and lies directed at accusing an innocent college student of being a terrorist.

Beck's idealogical ancestors were proudly drowning helpless women in the name of witchcraft!.

I have a good idea why not attack the message instead of the messenger? I am really starting to wonder if we are seeing a planned disinformation campaign.

Take a good hard look ATS and all the non member readers and ask yourself why these posters keep attacking the messenger and not the message itself. I am pretty sure I know why.

If it walks like a duck.........You make up your own mind. Maybe someone should see if there are patterns in posting. Hmmmm

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

And thus far those debunking Beck aside from the mainstream news outlets are Fox News, Christian Science Monitor, FBI and Blaze journalists on his own network? All pointing out his BS...

But Beck is the only one you believe?

Is "Cult" the right word here?

No, you are 100% correct, none of the above groups would ever lie if told too 'to protect the countrys interests'.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Now we have the luxury of demanding the evidence from you for your wild claims. The burden of proof has shifted. Sucks huh?

Let's have a look at some of your "proof".

There's guys called Al-Harbi in custody! For Terrorism!

Yeah. There's four million Al-Harbis. The most basic research would reveal this. And Beck's decision to use this non-information as though it is revealing suggests his motives are less than pure.

Unless of course he's an idiot who hasn't done the most basic research.

Michelle Obama went to visit him!!

In hospital. With all the other victims.

There were some high-ranking strings pulled and he was mysteriously deported!

Except, you know, he's still here.

Here's a document that shows he was a person of interest!

Unsurprisingly, given his background, he was a person of interest after the bombing.

Luckily for him - and everyone - the proper authorities need a bit more than just a funny name and a skin colour to hang somebody. Unlike Glen Back and his sycophants.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

And if hes wrong, Ill come back and admit that he was way off base........

edit on 23-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Seeing as none of Becks claims have panned out...

And whom exactly is suppose to pan them out....the mass media who's reporters have attempted to cover what TheBlaze has been saying but then have the story blocked by their superiors?

By Janet Napolitano who has blatantly lied about all of what TheBlaze has reported on?

By Alharbi himself? Michelle Obama? Who?

What the problem here is, is while there is plenty of evidence/facts provided by Beck to support and backup what TheBlaze has came forward with your blinded by your hatred. It doesn't matter if he had recorded hidden video of Napolitano, Alharbi and POTUS in the same room admitting everything TheBlaze has reported, you'd still find some excuse to shoot it down like saying CGI was involved and so on and so forth.

Fact is, is that TheBlaze has some very solid evidence to back up what they are saying....how about you?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Now we have the luxury of demanding the evidence from you for your wild claims. The burden of proof has shifted. Sucks huh?

Let's have a look at some of your "proof".

There's guys called Al-Harbi in custody! For Terrorism!

Yeah. There's four million Al-Harbis. The most basic research would reveal this. And Beck's decision to use this non-information as though it is revealing suggests his motives are less than pure.

Unless of course he's an idiot who hasn't done the most basic research.

Michelle Obama went to visit him!!

In hospital. With all the other victims.

There were some high-ranking strings pulled and he was mysteriously deported!

Except, you know, he's still here.

Here's a document that shows he was a person of interest!

Unsurprisingly, given his background, he was a person of interest after the bombing.

Luckily for him - and everyone - the proper authorities need a bit more than just a funny name and a skin colour to hang somebody. Unlike Glen Back and his sycophants.

You can do a lot of talking about the "lack" of others proof....now then, how about showing some of your own?
edit on 25-4-2013 by GovernmentPatsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPatsy

You can do a lot of talking about the "lack" of others proof....now then, how about showing some of your own?
edit on 25-4-2013 by GovernmentPatsy because: (no reason given)

So now I need proof to pronounce someone innocent of a crime for which there is no decent evidence?

Odd conception of justice you have there.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

I have a good idea why not attack the message instead of the messenger? I am really starting to wonder if we are seeing a planned disinformation campaign.

Take a good hard look ATS and all the non member readers and ask yourself why these posters keep attacking the messenger and not the message itself.

If it walks like a duck.........
.... and they quack like ducks.

In order to attack the message you must think. Thinking is harder for some than for others.

To attack the messenger all you need is call him names, racist, Conspiracy theorist, paranoid, birther etc... No brain required for that.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm not a Beck fan, but I really think he is on to something. I firmly believe that if his claims were fradulant(misconstrued, fake docs, etc.) then we would have had hard proof of that by now. No one seems to want to touch the story. Period. I'm sure if he was wrong...the mass media would be jumping at the chance to discredit him.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Beck just may be on to something other than promoting his own fame. But after he denigrated 'birthers', 'truthers', and dropped the FEMA camp topic, I couldn't help but believe he truly was controlled opposition. I tuned him out over two years ago for that reason, but I'm "all ears" at this point.

Don't know if anyone posted it here, but was this yet another timely 'coincidence', along with the West Fertilizer plant explosion (attack?), to deflect from Bush, Clinton and Obama reportedly being indicted for war crimes?
Congressional "Constitutional Task Force" Indictments

I mean, we are dealing with an evil cabal, aren't we?

Pelosi: "We're going to drain the swamp."
Obama: "This is gonna be the most transparent administration in history."

Yeah, r-i-g-h-t.......

edit on 25-4-2013 by Toots because: ETA: URL

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join