It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Boston bombing suspect suffered a throat injury, may not be able to talk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
Please tell me this is satire.... It's starting to read like a script for a new Monty Python film...
edit on 20-4-2013 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

With NOTHING but mounting inconsistencies and precious few if any of the dots connecting-
This is truly taking on a shade stranger than fiction.
No matter what line of bull we are fed, what's the end-game in this farce???

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
guys give it up,in an open society there is no protecting us from these sorts of things,don't feed the paranoia
if there are no more bombing then great,job done imo..moving along ,at least this time there not out to get your guns

edit on 20-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I would be very surprised if this guy ever sees an attorney or the inside of a court room. He might very well info the could break the very coroner stones of what we imagine the truth to be.

Many everyday people I talk to are starting to wonder what the truth is. These are not conspiracy minded people. They know something is very wrong with this picture. I think this time around we might actually find some proof and who knows maybe even ATS will bring it out into the light.
edit on 20-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
According to officials now-
www.nytimes.com...

They believe he "attempted to kill himself"- possibly shooting himself in the throat.
To top it off, the concept that "they may never be able to communicate with him" is being fed to the media.

Even as a special team of interrogators made their way to the city to question the suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, Mayor Thomas M. Menino of Boston suggested that the suspect’s injuries were such that he might not be able to communicate for some time.

“We don’t know if we will ever be able to question the individual,” he said in an interview with ABC News.

Not looking good for a world eagerly awaiting answers

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81
According to officials now-
www.nytimes.com...

They believe he "attempted to kill himself"- possibly shooting himself in the throat.
To top it off, the concept that "they may never be able to communicate with him" is being fed to the media.

I am not an expert but in this photo he doesn't "appear" to have a self inflicted throat injury . Looks like he is stepping over (or sitting) on the side of the boat.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DeliberatusImmemor

I'm not debating as to whether he does or does not have a [self inflicted] injury to his throat.

But there is NO WAY you could possibly discern that from the pic you posted-

1. You're not able to see his neck throat area period

2. The quality of the pic is so poor, short of his immediate position, little else can be determined with any degree of certainty.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That is why I put "appear" in quotes.

I was basing my observation from the info in the media that was said the cops littered the boat with bullets, and that he was laying in a pool of blood.

I didn't think I posted proof of anything.

I would imagine if he did shoot himself in the throat, he wouldn't be climbing out of the boat by his own will. Just an observation, I could be wrong. It was just a "thought" that came up.
edit on 21-4-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm not debating as to whether he does or does not have a [self inflicted] injury to his throat.

1. You're not able to see his neck throat area period

2. The quality of the pic is so poor, short of his immediate position, little else can be determined with any degree of certainty.

I am saying there is no throat injury in that picture.

Had he inflicted an injury to his throat grave enough to stifle speech and require all the care he is said to be getting0- There would have been Blood and he would not have been standing so easily.
His hands are in view and if the right hand DID conceal a firearm (at that point) and he went to raise that hand quickly, he would have been riddled with bullets.

-He was no gravely injured in that picture.

The Pic where he is lying down shows Blood stains on his Hoodie and his nose. These are absent from this picture and from the "lying down picture" you can see the blood stains were there when he was n a standing up position (they drip downward)

-Now, my question...Do we know THIS pic (of him standing up) is valid?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Personally, I agree with both of the preceding posts. I seem to recall that there was talk of communication between he and law-enforcement during his apprehension. I find that (like most things) it plays all too conveniently into the officials narrative.

Also, noticed that the pic of him sitting up has far less blood than the one of him lying down.

This whole thing is so grossly contrived and riddled with holes you'd have to have the common sense of an earthworm to buy into any of it.
edit on 21-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Personally, I agree with both of the preceding posts. I seem to recall that there was talk of communication between he and law-enforcement during his apprehension. I find that (like most things) it plays all to conveniently into the officials narrative.

Also, noticed that the pic of him sitting up has far less blood than the one of him lying down.

This whole thing is so grossly contrived and riddled with holes you'd have to have the common sense of an earthworm to buy into any of it.

Yeah- Per the scanner the was supposedly 20-30 mins of negotiations going on. Also, there is the chopper video showing them finding him through thermal imaging and firing n him (not sure what they were firing) then the robot ripping the boat cover away.

-Lots of Video leaking, pictures leaking etc. but where did he "shoot himself in the neck" and...Who the hell tries to commit suicide with a neck-shot anyhow? A head shot or chest shot would seem to be far more apt for the "job" and less painful.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Originally posted in the other, now locked, thread on Suspect #2's condition

I am curious about the possible discrepancy between Watertown Police Department's claim that the F.B.I. negotiated with D. Tsarnaev for 20-30 minutes, yet recent reports suggest his wounds prevent him from speaking.

Police use "flash-bangs," devices meant to stun people with a loud noise, and start 20 to 30 minutes of negotiation with Tsarnaev.

Perhaps the "negotiation" was one-sided; in which case, this discrepancy only rises to the level of hyperbole. Alternatively, it could just be miscommunication. Watertown PD was probably back of the bus during the final stages of this event, hearing second or third hand what F.B.I. HRT was doing at the boat house.

The wounded teen, who was lying in his own blood, didn’t surrender easily. An FBI agent negotiated with him for more than 20 minutes, Deveau (Watertown Police Chief) told CNN.

From: NY Daily News - Boston Marathon Suspect Hospitalized

Every image released so far during the arrest / capture is framed in such a way as to almost entirely obscure the suspect's face. Also, as far as resolution, the released photos all seem to be very low resolution, further obfuscating things.

I'm also interested in what the law enforcement motivation would be to only release photos in which the subject's face is almost entirely obscured. Perhaps the throat wound is gory. Perhaps there is consideration for the danger of "tainting the jury pool." I don't know. Why not be more explicit about the capture?

Authorities were more explicit about suspect imagery in similar cases.

Ted Kaczynski:

Timothy McVeigh:

I understand the perspective that the "world has changed" in relation to terrorists. I still find it odd.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PointDume

That's the operative word, "Discrepancy" .... one after the next.

Welcome to the conundrum. I do hope all the alphabet agencies are monitoring these posts in earnest. Because the entire World is raising numerous questions/concerns/suspicions. It's kind of like they know we know that it doesn't add-up. But who's to stop them.

They have their scape-goat and he'll be dead soon enough, one way or another.

As always, my deepest condolences to those Killed, injured, and those bereft of the life of their loved ones.

edit on 21-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join