It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all about Boston?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. It occurred to me today that NK is pretty much now gone quiet in the news. It's mainly nothing but 'Boston' This and 'Suspects' that....

Suddenly..NK is no part of the current issue, or enough to stay broadcasted and up to date, regardless whether i still believe it is a false flag.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can't help it but..i feel like puzzle pieces on a board are being gently placed over time. Like an ultimate agenda.

I mean, the MSM is pretty much under full control.

Same with pretty much how the country is run.

So..what's with the Boston bombings? What piece does this play.

ATS was all over the Boston bombings as soon as it happened..It even feels like..they want people like US to investigate?..

I don't know,mind is jelly right now..

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

I agree with you. We've got Ricin letters, a fertilizer plan blowing sky high, a prospective bomber in LA and AALLLLLL that is on the air is Boston and a STRAIGHT lock down. North Korea is totally off the radar. It feels odd. There surely has to be more going on...including the prospect of what cell these guys may be connected to and an even broader context of this story that could be covered. Something feels off to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Maybe it's because you can't work something out.

NK is a nothing. They are just spurting rhetoric nothing more, and so the news focused on relevant issues not perceived ones.

You should too.

If we ignored NK nothing will happen. If we focus on it, nothing will happen. All you are doing is reviving a non story.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Losonczy

It feels like their is something bigger going on. It's kinda like playing a stategy game. You can sit there and build an army, get some good tech tree upgrades. Enjoy looking at your creation. But WTF is everyone else doing.

I have a tendency to stand back with my hand holding my chin trying to look at the WHOOOLE picture. Most take pieces and analyse it. I have to check out what's going on in relation to everything that relates to each other.

NK has just got to be another game cinematic that makes you feel like 'this is the case' when really, the masses,like us have NO IDEA what's going on.

I'm afraid even conspiracy theorists are needed in this monopoly game. Hench why we are here. Conspiracy is what pumps the idea's across..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You and I must be drinking the same toxin tonight, as I posted right after you with the same idea, though my hat is off to you for explaining it better.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

And yet,they make the masses focused solely on one propaganda event.

It just feels like everything is constructed and placed. Like a system,which is obviously there. But with undetectable traces. It's clever but the more you question and come up with theories. The more fear you place upon yourself really. If anything, if i could find it, a post on here which is phenomenal..i'm going to find it!

Nope. Failed,and on that note. Forgot what i was replying too

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Its so they can sneak in and pass CISPA.

Which they are going to do.

Cispa bill on cyber security passed by the US House

edit on 19-4-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Thanks!
I'd make a quick video explaining my views,but people would get bored

I used to jump to the gun in what was really happening and not..

Now i stand back and not believe ANYTHING i see or hear. Make your own judgments ^^/

Even fellow ATS'ers. Just follow your own instincts, regardless of others opinionated judgement.

Unless they produce insanely hard evidence of course

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

Order out of chaos.

No-one would question.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Titanic giant METAL ship SANK April 15th 1912

The sinking of METALS began heavy on Friday and continued through til Monday. The SMOKE bomb directed attention away from the 33 year lowering of gold.

The bombs at the FINISH line signaled the END to the RUN on gold by a select few. The MARATHON event, where people race to obtain GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE, run in a line, like LEMMINGS as comet LEMMON is in the sky. If you crossed the finish line and ran straight for another 5 minutes you would end up in the BOSTON STOCK EXCHANGE DISTRICT now owned by NASDAQ.

The year of the SNAKE 1929 Depression

The year of the SNAKE 1941 Pearl Harbor

The year of the SNAKE 2001 9/11

The year of the SNAKE 2013

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think it is because the bombings have put the American establishment on the back foot. They want to think that they have "beaten" terrorism but they haven't and they can't so they law enforcement agencies are under a lot of pressure.

This sort of thing goes on in Pakistan and Afghanistan day after day. I know the US is at war with Afghanistan. I mean only 3 people were killed.

America killed 11 kids in Afghanistan the other day. Remember?? personalliberty.com...

No one bothered in the USA..

new topics

top topics

join