It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
News said they were told that the second suspect will not be read Miranda rights, so that he can be interrogated.

link   
A call just went out on the police channels for a prayer for MIT Officer Sean Collier (killed) and Transit Officer Richard Donahue (injured, critical condition).

link   
reply to post by Lazysunday

I broke your star cherry.

I have a feeling we'll be hearing something too. Man I feel relieved. Was worried guy slipped away or had hostages.

link   
reply to post by 0001391

I wouldn't doubt that either... Still haven't seen the vid/pics of them placing bombs at marathon. Anyone seen them?

Based on all of last night and this mornings firefight and explosive devices everywhere I would assume they were part of it some how, however. Although to me it seems a lot of damage was done for a 19 year old injured medical student
edit on 19-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What a relief. Prayers to all, including the suspect himself.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
reply to post by Rick26

I heard them report his partners fleeing, not another attack.

Heard it too, but the guy talking about another attack they knew nothing about was 5 minutes before #2 was taken into custody...

i bet my pants on it, this aint over, no way

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Damn, I must try to drag myself off to bed before I collapse on the spot. I've been on here since it started 24 hours ago. Thanks to everyone on ATS for the updates and live streams. I take my hat off to you all. Good night.

link   

Originally posted by WonderLustKing
News said they were told that the second suspect will not be read Miranda rights, so that he can be interrogated.

Anderson Cooper said suspect was read rights. They also falsely reported that he was taken away in a squad car, now confirming that it was an ambulance.

link   
The only thing, and I mean the ONLY thing, the MSM was good for in all this was video footage of stuff that happened an hour ago.

link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
Based on what people who knew the suspects are saying about them and their background, they had to have been contacted by other individuals and involved with a larger group. Many things do not add up, hope info comes out quickly and unfiltered through intelligence/federal LEO agencies

Someone posted this earlier:

[Updated 8:32 p.m. ET] FBI agents interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev - the 26-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect killed following a gunfight with authorities overnight - in 2011 at the request of foreign government, an FBI official said Friday. The other government - who the official would not name - suspected that Tsarnaev may have ties to extremist groups. The FBI investigated, including interviewing Tsarnaev, but the matter was closed after no derogatory information was found, according to the official.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

Also, and it should be taken with a grain of salt, but the mother is saying he acted under the supervision of the FBI for years... that they knew he was doing something.

I think it's obvious they thought something was up. They had brown khaki guys there in different areas with big bags. I'm sure some will argue the fact they were having a bomb drill that day nearby shows that they were expecting something to happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rick26

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
reply to post by Rick26

I heard them report his partners fleeing, not another attack.

Heard it too, but the guy talking about another attack they knew nothing about was 5 minutes before #2 was taken into custody...

i bet my pants on it, this aint over, no way

Heard it too but I believe it had something to do with which team had engaged with the subject, ie apprehending...

although... could be on to something

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Ambulances are also not 'allowed' to go faster than the speed limit. I worked as a volunteer EMT for 2 years and you had to follow the signs, if the limit was 30, you went 30 or you get in trouble.

I would think though that they would have been a little lenient because of the circumstances.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

19 year old suspect (now lone)...check
Apprehended Friday...check
In a raid (of sorts)...check
Legislation regarding loading powder…check
edit on 4/19/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald was working for FBI and CIA and ONI at different times. Not saying these guys are like that but it's not impossible.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Be gentle! I'm relieved too. Seemed like this was going the way of him blowing himself up on the boat or something before giving himself up. He's been on the run for almost 24 hours now since it started last night. No food, no water, probably hurt, flashbanged. I'm guessing he's pretty broken right now and maybe he'll talk.

I'm sure the press will hound the police with questions about motive as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

The raid didn't start today.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have the feeling this isn't the end to violence in the near future. Someone will take up the cause soon. Thinking this is bigger than 2 people and 3 friends.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Suspicious bag sighted.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The kid's going "to confess and name/shame a group"

Even if he doesn't. You watch.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
BAH! Peirce Morgan says this was a "stunning victory"

900 men...almost 24 hours...fifteen injured LEOs and an entire town sheltering in place...FBI interviewed older brother 2 years ago as a courtesy to Russia.....?

Ya, roaring success.

edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join