It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I'm telling you...in the FBI video - girl in yellow. I don't know, seems weird.

edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the slowdown of scanner traffic likely indicated that units were switching to secure channels. That's feasible, although isn't it entirely that suspect 2 is already in custody or dead, and it's just not being reported?

While the 2 extremist brother scenario would be best case, this just has a bigger feel to it.

speculation and opinion of course ...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
From Broadcastify:

MA State PD and Boston Police have requested via social media to not post search locations for the Boston bombing suspects - the Boston PD feed is temporarily offline due to this request.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Actually they did not. Check the pictures the news is putting up of the suspects. Just because 4chan had identified 3-4 ADDITIONAL people along with the two guys who are being chased today does not mean that everyone else they identified is wrong.

Also 4Chan did not have all the pictures the FBI had. They only released some.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is almost confirming my idea of catching a few Zzzz's.

Not sure on the status of John McClane.

link   

Originally posted by Staroth
Picture Caption:
Tamerlab says his girlfriend is half Portuguese, half Italian girlfriend and converted to Islam: "She's beautiful, man!"

Picture Source

Hopefully they will be looking for the girlfriend too!

How much you wanna bet she becomes an agnostic after all this?

Young women in love do dumb things.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

40 cal round found? thats massive! isnt it?

link   
dogs being replaced

link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I repeat, 19 year old Chechen is not a hardened terrorist with the taste for cold blood like many seasoned Chechen terrorist that have been fighting for 20 years!

Plus someone had to have funded these two younger boys.

Who made the suicide vests for them? they didnt smuggled vests into the country.

. . .
I repeat, there MUST be a larger more experienced cell out there planning, funding and co-ordinating more attacks while the authorities are busy with this.

It just doesnt make sense that a 19 year old has the means and determination/experience to see all this through.

its a decoy situation.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I don't know who's writing the scripts for all this . . . but I think they are over convinced of their own brilliance.

Given the complexities of life, imho, they can only--at their best--write cartoon scripts.

There's no way they can account for the dozens or hundreds of nuances and other details that mark something spontaneous, authentically some crazed individual or whatever who just happens to go berserk.

Such operations HAVE to be scripted, ordered, funded, trained, carried out from rather high levels of the PTB.

Sure, I suppose theoretically they could wind up jihadi's and turn them loose to do whatever whenever but TPTB do NOT tend to work that way, imho.

THEY are very very HEAVILY into !CONTROL! to the max . . . if anything, they over-control and that's a clue of their involvement.

They even script and manage, manipulate purported "man in the street" interviews with their stooge actors.

Soooooo, I'm trying to learn to pay more attention to the details of what's going down . . . the nuances . . .

On the whole, it's almost becoming the case that

IF IT'S VIOLENCE

IF IT'S DRAMATIC

IF THERE'S SIGNIFCANT DEATH INVOLVED

THEN . . . !DOH! THERE'S A 99.99% CHANCE THAT THE NWO evil doers are involved. It doesn't matter the rest of the stuff. They are sold out to playing that play relentlessly until they have shredded the Constitution totally; shredded all our freedoms and confiscated all the guns.

They will NOT let up until they've achieved that . . . AND THEN MORE VIOLENCE will ensue.

So I just shake my head at folks who think that major violence now is anything BUT the NWO folks ramping things up yet again.

link   
Former teacher on CNN saying he was a fantastic kid...knows he sounds like a typical post-crime friend or familiy member - but insists it's true.
Very passionate and defensive.

link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by Staroth
Picture Caption:
Tamerlab says his girlfriend is half Portuguese, half Italian girlfriend and converted to Islam: "She's beautiful, man!"

Picture Source

Hopefully they will be looking for the girlfriend too!

How much you wanna bet she becomes an agnostic after all this?

Young women in love do dumb things.

Especially when their bf has been shot, and ran over.

link   
wickedlocal.com server is offline.

2nd

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Actually they did not. Check the pictures the news is putting up of the suspects. Just because 4chan had identified 3-4 ADDITIONAL people along with the two guys who are being chased today does not mean that everyone else they identified is wrong.

Umm, yeah. Except for the fact that the FBI has already cleared those 4chan "suspects". Sheehs

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Just thought I would share..
www.zerohedge.com...

link   
Wrestling trainer on cnn, he was a lovely, wonderful kid, outstanding athlete, never a trouble maker.
Last time spoken to was this year. He said gave up wrestling to concentrate on study

link   

Originally posted by option158
reply to post by kosmicjack

40 cal round found? thats massive! isnt it?

No, it's a standard police round. Smaller than a .45

link   
reply to post by option158

nah standard issue for most police ... between a 9mm and 45ACP in actual size.

link   

No just standard handgun. Same round police use in their glocks.

link   

Sorry to me a goober, but can you post the link. Or repost?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Police confronting someone, "Get down on your knees'

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join