It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspiscious Images on CNN! What is This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Alot of the photos show at least one bookbag left attended, sort of just sitting there.

In the bloody ones, I saw a female kind of recling toward one but again it was just sitting there, not up next to anyone.

Blurring out so much of the photo is suspicious... As todays software can target faces, shoes if you want but to blur out whole portions of the photo.. and circle one particular area you WANT the public to look at, is shady

S&F though for pointing it out. I would not be surprised someone who placed the bag to be an actor which leaves the people who are standing around a strange bag, unless also actors, to see something say something

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamOutThere
Come on. It's the same. To many people reach. Move on nothing to see here.

Move on yourself. In the OP's original before and after pics, things do look different. The question is a valid one. Why does everybody want to slam people who are trying to understand?

It is important to look at these things with a forensic eye, and way too many people accept what is being shown on TV as fact. CNN has been busted many times in the past for posting pics that aren't valid, so it doesn't hurt to examine what they offer with a critical eye.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I'm assuming this would be the second location since the first one was from behind. Is that correct?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Bag is still there, you can see it even through the blurr.

CX.

Yep, and the fencing wrapped around the mail box proves the explosion came from behind, the bag is innocent.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Perhaps you are correct... I noticed a security issue yesterday with all those grates. And I think this is exactly what happened. They placed the bomb down under a grate.

edit on 16-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I checked out your photos you provide. Then I watched the videos a couple of times. I did noticed that the flags in the video were not lower and present in the photos. Could it be photos of the second explosion? I'm having a hard time find video of the second explosion.

I also notice that the people in the on the left look as if they were almost standing on bleachers.

And in the video it looks as if the explosions were away from the road versus near the curb. That's just my take on the pictures you shown.

Yes this the second location of detonation. And it all too real and sad. I just hope its not a false flag. Just a shame if it was.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Nexus7guy because: more info located

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

I am not reaching. I'm trying to get others eyes. There is a difference. No need to be rude.
Thanks for your reply.

I see no difference. The larger, clearer image shows no difference.

Your original image is from two different perspectives. The second part of the first image is a longer shot, giving you more of the scene.

I still don't see what you're saying is missing. The tree is there. The bin is there.

Also, the way they highlight the circle in the first part, is by dimming everything else. So you might be seeing less than in the second part due to this.

I have no idea. But You can rest assured that there are people being paid a lot of money to sit there and ponder the things you're pondering, and they have the intention of finding the people/person responsible.

No need to panic, they're on to it.

edit on 16-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Looks like a large bag. Nice catch OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

Move on yourself. In the OP's original before and after pics, things do look different. The question is a valid one. Why does everybody want to slam people who are trying to understand?

Yes but the idea is everybody is trying to make something out of nothing from this event. The OP had already come to a conclusion in the first post and suggested it was photoshopped. It's generally a good rule of thumb to avoid making assumptions about things that are blurry.

And not to mention the video states the pictures were taken an hour apart.. but I guess you guys already have made your minds up

ps . There is nothing 'suspicious' about the photos being blurred, if you really wish to see whats behind it then search it on liveleak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join