It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Heroes: Let's start with Carlos, the "Boston Cowboy"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.
This is amazing, shows that there is still hope, still good people out there.
This, and the old man who got up and finished his race, so heart whelming.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
He and many others are heroes for jumping in to help the worst hit victims.
This is refreshing to wake up to after a day of media commentators focusing on "the carnage".
Thank you for showing us a light in this dark situation, and highlighting this good man. We need more good people in this world willing to do the right thing, even if it is possibly at their own risk.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
13 awesome acts after the bombing....

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Another hero to mention...

Joe Andruzzi, who won three Super Bowl rings with the Patriots during five seasons, attended Monday’s race to support runners raising money for his foundation supporting cancer research, NFL.com reports. Andruzzi, who was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in 2007, sprang into action following the bombings and appeared in a viral photograph on Twitter carrying a victim to safety.

www.foxnews.com...

I hope we hear about the heroes that weren't splashed all over the media & social networking sites - as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

It must be horrible to be of a mindset that must inject rancorous partisan politics into a topic such as this. A naturalized immigrant citizen selflessly rushes to the aid of the injured, and you need to inject Acorn, Obama, and immigration into the conversation. How absolutely terrible for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

Not to mention the only runner to fall was the old man who twisted his ankle by being startled. This stinks to high hell. The owners of ATS NEED TO WAKE UP and think about all this because its pretty obvious this is another staged event.

I mean wake up people, The Boston PD Bomb squad said just prior that they were going to have an exercise right where the first bomb went off prior.

Nothing would have got past a Bomb dogs nose, especially in a garbage can where they want to pee lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Source

BOSTON (AP) - Bruce Mendelsohn was attending a post-race party in an office building just above the Boston Marathon finish line when an explosion knocked him to the floor. "There was like a flash, then a giant boom," he said. "The concussion blew me off the couch onto the ground." The former Army medic rushed outside to find blood, glass and debris everywhere. He began applying pressure to gruesome wounds. "This stuff is more like Baghdad and Bombay than Boston," said Mendelsohn, who works at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. "It was pretty terrifying."

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Im not quite sure what is going on, but have been through other sites to find out what i can.
What i did find in regards to this cowboy character is this, from another site.
Im not on FB, so can't get the pic, but will give the thread link on the other site.
I just wish all this stupid # would stop, we are all people, we all live and love, and we need to get along.

projectavalon.net...
They're really keeping tabs on "not adequate" images on social media sites. Yesterday I saw in Facebook the graphic image of the runner without legs. I thought it was too graphic to be posted on such site but I knew it was done to stir more negative feelings on people. I told my husband that the image looked fake, Photoshopped, because it felt staged. I even told him that it was weird how that man hadn't passed out from the pain.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

It must be horrible to be of a mindset that must inject rancorous partisan politics into a topic such as this. A naturalized immigrant citizen selflessly rushes to the aid of the injured, and you need to inject Acorn, Obama, and immigration into the conversation. How absolutely terrible for you.

Take a brake from your self and examine the real evidence! If it was real I would be the first to say so. These were nothing but fake grenades or Flash bangs used by the Bomb Squad, they sound bigger do to the big buildings trapping in the sound. A real bomb would have knocked down every runner in the area and mowed down the barricade causing a lot more than just three dead.

The flash bangs were probably dropped by the guys on the roof.

www.local15tv.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by freckles

Boston Marathon Victim, is actually Nick Vogt former US army officer, who lost his legs in Kandahar Afganistan with the 1st Strker Brig 25th infantry division Nov 2011.
There is more going on here than the media will tell.
the pics are on the tread link if you search to find them.
Im not saying there are not heroes, but something is wrong here!
Think people!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Seriously?

A thread about the selfless attendees jumping into a horrifying situation to help the injured, and you need to pollute it with this crap?

There are other threads on ATS for your concocted fabrications of events not yet fully explained.

Humanity does indeed suck.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

This picture sent a chill down my spine, there he is climbing with purpose through the chaos, an American flag in his hand. He is the primal hero that lives in our racial memory, the beacon of hope that shines bright amidst the carnage.

Bravo Sir, Bravo.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Seriously?

A thread about the selfless attendees jumping into a horrifying situation to help the injured, and you need to pollute it with this crap?

There are other threads on ATS for your concocted fabrications of events not yet fully explained.

You've just created a thread proving that humanity doesn't suck. But, sadly, there will always be immature people who can't just be happy for someone, or something.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Some of the replies here...wow...

A staged event? A false flag??

How about that 8 year old kid that lost his life and numerous others that lost limbs? They part of the plan too??

We're all conspiracy nuts, no doubt, but isn't this going too far ????

I think I've ever had an off topic post since I joined and this may be the one but c'mon !!! Some people should take a break from conspiracies and after reading some of the replies here that blow my mind right off, I might just do that myself.

Unreal.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

No no not at all, its just that sometimes when you move from east coast to west and then major things happen, it can hit in ways that are hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by Enderdog

Not to mention the only runner to fall was the old man who twisted his ankle by being startled. This stinks to high hell. The owners of ATS NEED TO WAKE UP and think about all this because its pretty obvious this is another staged event.

I mean wake up people, The Boston PD Bomb squad said just prior that they were going to have an exercise right where the first bomb went off prior.

Nothing would have got past a Bomb dogs nose, especially in a garbage can where they want to pee lol.

Don't sweat it. They've already deleted my post. Apparently questioning the veracity of the guy being held up as a hero, along with links and observations is "off topic".

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Its true but in the shocking images of the gore we do see many unnamed people running towards and assisting those in need. It is important to recognize that this is the true definition of humanity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join