It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Seeing through closed eyelids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello, I've read a few interesting posts on hear in regards to seeing through closed eyelids and just wanted to thank the participants for sharing. I too can see through closed eyelids when I'm relaxed. Fortunately it doesn't stop there. During the last meditation session, this ability seems to have increased. Not only could I look up at my duvet through my closed eyelids but I went one step further and focused on the duvet and in my mind I said "see" and immediately the duvet became transparent and I could see the ceiling. It was amazing! I could still see the duvet but is was transparent. During the early stages\attempts it would only last a few seconds but the last time went on for at least four minutes.

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience as a thank you to all of you that helped me realise that I'm not alone. Also, does anyone know what the gravity pull or weight you feel on your body just before you do an Outer body experience/Astral Projection is all about?

Vee

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is an amazing thing, our imagination.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
It is an amazing thing, our imagination.

You just haven't experienced it obviously...

The first time I experienced an OBE it was shocking and scary...

After that, and several years later I experienced multiple episodes of astral seeing.. It is kind of freaky when you discover it is actually real...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Scary is an understatement but I do agree...
It's funny how everytime I think I've grasped the concept of OBE/Astral projection, it reveals itself from a totally different angle. Over the past two years there's definitely been a rise in paranormal activity.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have had the exact same thing!!

I was lying on my back in bed with eyes closed, the room was dark but ceiling/walls and outlines of furniture could be just made out. I could see exactly what I would expect to see if i had opened my eyes, it was so clear and real that I actually thought I had my eyes open a bit so had to open the them to check! It has happened a few times with no trying on my part, just happens, very strange indeed and these are recent occurences so don't what has started them off

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hiddenvillage

Hello hiddenvillage. Welcome to ATS, and thanks for sharing your experience.

OBE and astral projection sometimes cause a pulsating and vibrating sensation. The body's particles, waves, vibration, and energy is physically dense. As we experience alternate states of consciousness, the body dissolves (higher vibratory state) in order for the consciousness to expand beyond that of the relative-subjective perspective of your physical body.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'd be really interested to hear if anyone else has experienced this or can offer some kind of explanation

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
All my life I have practiced walking around the house with my eyes closed. I did this in case I ever got blind. I can do it very well, I found that our other senses, some that seem not to be acknowledged by science, get stronger. I can feel when I am in the center of the stairs or halls and I can see things with my mind that weren't there before, like those pesky cats. I think that things interact with our aura or magnetic field, whatever you call it. The only problem I have is with rugs and really low things. It works better when I don't wear shoes also but then if you do hit something it hurts your toe. I also noticed that the hair stands up on my arm sometimes when I get close to it. Long range vision may be possible if a person concentrates on it, especially live things that give off energy.

It may not really be seeing through your eyelids at all but may seem that way. It may be registered in that part of the brain so we think it comes from there. I have known blind people who got around easily being blind. I think that they were using this sixth sense. It is hard to know for sure.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I've had that several times as well, and through quilt as well. I've also had my legs move over so I had sensation another set of legs, "beside" my legs, and a friend me this was my astral, in other words, very close to OBE, and if this happens again, picture being on a big trampline and JUMP.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I have yet to be able to see through closed eyelids, but that ain't without trying. Perhaps less coffee is required prior to attempting. LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yesmaybe

I've had it happen a couple of times - as much as I have tried to do it again, no dice. It happened on it's own without my knowing what was going on. It felt as though my eye lids were open, and when I opened them, everything was normal darkness of the room. Strangest thing I have ever experienced, and as said before no matter how much I try, it doesn't happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Does seeing through our eyelids have to coincide with astral projection? Because I unwillingly do it, and it's often, and I am a born again Christian who won't mess with astral projection. It's actually been happening without my control after I sense something in my room. I get scared and get ticked off that even though I closed my eyes I can still see and don't know how to shield my sight. I also used to make up my dreams when I was little. If I wanted to free fall off a building, I would. And if I wanted to feel the excitement from being chased by a dinosaur before forcing my eyes open to save myself I would 😜.a reply to: hiddenvillage

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have had this happen on numerous occasions. I wear a sleep mask sometimes and I often forget I have it on because I can see just as good as I could if it wasn't over my eyes. My bedroom is barely lit from a dim nightlight in my kids room, so it's not pitch black. The first couple times it happened I didn't even realize it. Weird.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
If you are trained in the right way, you can "see" atoms and subatomic particles, such as quarks and superstrings. The Sanskrit term for this yogic siddhi is "anima." Here's the proof:
smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...
Of course, it is not seeing with the eyes. It is observing with the ajna chakra. In Buddhism, it is called "clear cognition."

new topics

top topics

join