It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City will be Nuked when Israel and Iran go to War Unsuspectedly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sadly I think this is a strong possibility, but not the way the TS describes it. Probably by ICBMs (could even be sub based attacks would would be much harder to detect in time to stop it). I'm still not sure if the 911 attacks replaced the nuking of NY or not, because most of the predictions by Nostradamus and Cayce which involved future earth changes and other major disasters have been greatly reduced in severity from the time they originally predicted them. Cayce of course never admitted to NY being nuked, but did hint at it.

I just hope the military has built up a good east coast defense against incoming missile attacks. It was being discussed to build a few missile interceptor sites along the east coast, not sure if they went ahead with it or if it got pushed to the back burner. IMO the US should definitely make it a priority to develop a solid defense system (around the entire country - east & west coasts) against incoming missile attacks with all the countries attempting (often secretly) to develop long range nukes capable of hitting the US mainland these days.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
Recently I spoke with the spirit again. I had a vision that the Nuking of New York City will happen in the next 42 months. Israel and Iran will go to War, out of the blue, just like 9/11 our radar systems will make a terrible blunder of a mistake, and an enemy force will land multiple Nuclear strikes onto New York City. I had an image of CNN television, and the banner said something along the lines of "6 Million People Dead in New York City Nuclear Attack". It was being filmed in a helicopter, with smoke coming from the city.]

Not trying to be funny but do you really think anyone would be stupid enough to fly anywhere near the site where a nuclear bomb went off?! It may be the scoop of a lifetime but it'd be a short and painful one most likely.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
*I rewrote a couple things* I was talked to by a spirit, I will not go into to much detail.
And for that we are all greatful.And When this proves to be yet another piece of ATS BS would you and your spirit leave the site?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

And which Iranian subs carry missiles, and have the range to get near the US undetected?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

And where exactly is Southern Arabia? And which Iranian bombers can reach the US?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
WAIT

A spirit is talking to me....

he has a name...

It is...

CASPER!

He says that.... A terrible thing will happen soon.... it will horrify the world

Ben Affleck will be playing batman....OH NOES

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by myn4m3

And which Iranian subs carry missiles, and have the range to get near the US undetected?

Hmmm, I don't remember mentioning Iran.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

The dream specifically mentioned Iran and Israel, and an attack coming from "Southern Arabia". So if you're going with the dream, it almost has to be Iran.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
As a New Yorker with a blue collar background ,i know a bit about this.....Since 911,NYC has upgraded tactical protections to the point we *can* take out a nuke ,long before it gets here .
When you live in ground zero ,you're armed ,and teched out,to the max.

I also chat with spirits ,and if something is up,they will let me know .

La~

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by myn4m3

The dream specifically mentioned Iran and Israel, and an attack coming from "Southern Arabia". So if you're going with the dream, it almost has to be Iran.

No I'm not going along with the dream as I stated in my post. The only thing I have in common with the TS is that I also feel NY "MAY" be nuked in the future at some point, but then I also said I'm not sure if the 911 attacks took the place of the predictions made by Nostradamus and Cayce (and others) suggesting that NY would be nuked.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

Then who exactly is going to nuke us? Because anyone that nukes us is going to get hammered in return, and they know this. So who is going to be stupid enough to do it?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You all may want to Google NYC NYPD ,Ray Kelly anti nuke.
NYC has spent three BILLION in anti nuke tech .Our airspace is so protected ,nothing gets in or out .
Our waters are patrolled ,Our air is patrolled .Our cops carry nuclear sensing devices on their gun belts.

The entire dream is nonsense ,especially when you read the part :the USA leaves Israel to take care of herself.
*rolls laughing*
That won't even happen in the alternate universe .All we do is protect Israel .Yer kidding ,right ?
Lol Lol lol.....
edit on 8/31/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I know its a dream/prediction but multiple nukea ia highly unlikely. One do someone will let a nuke off. Its inevitable, and NYC is the most likely target. A nuke in a city like that would be horrible, but not what people think. It would probably be low yeild and destroy half a block or a block and irriadiate sevetal blocks, but it wouldn't destroy a city.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
-I'm summing up what I said before about the spirit, I plan on telling as many people as I can real soon.

-Iran attacks Israel, invades Europe Nuclear War Chaos,USA is starving/thirst/rape! 500 pound men become 150 pound men,Spirit Says!

-500 Pound people become 150 Pound people in 1 Month. From the lack of Food.

-Heaven Exists! The spirit told me, he said they have the Best Cuisine, Most Entertaining, you can live out all your fantasies you had when you were a kid, you can do so many cool things that last thousands upon millions of years, its never ending pleasure, enjoyment, happiness, and great feelings.

-Terrorist get control of Nuclear Weapons, they overwhelm Israel, make threats to Europe, and begin an invasion of Europe. They develop an Army when they attack Israel that is as strong as a Powerhouse Western Army, who shows no Mercy, Remorse, and will commit any violent act it takes to get what they want, they are completely evil.

-Iran during this takes back Iraq, USA pulls out of middle East only to be hit by 3 Nuclear Bombs in and around the New York City Area due to a radar and Military blunder.

-New York is hit by Nuclear Weapon Attack by Terrorists during the whole Melt down of the Middle East, Israel is in trouble, USA is in trouble. Portions of New York City are sunken into Staten Island Sound, Millions are killed, another million dies from the radiation afterwards. USA is starving to death, they are shocked at the destruction of the Nuclear attack, they try to send Nuclear bombers to return the favor, but are shot down by allies who thought they would prevent any further Nuclear exchange. Europe is invaded, Italy is captured, Germany and France are invaded by the Terrorists. They will not stop the invasions unless you kill everything they have, they are so evil, they will keep attacking till their Army is completely obliterated. USA cannot defend itself during this, The Nuclear attack is so shocking it doesn't go on like you would think, where we would just fight back with no problems, it will make people completely die of heart attacks simply from hearing the death tolls. I saw an image of the statue of Liberty sinking into the Ocean with no New York land in site, it was blown so far away.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
All it takes is a Stand Down order or a Training exercise on the same same, same time

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Here's a thought. If it was Washington DC instead of NYC. How many American would we see dancing in the streets.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think Nostradamus said something about New York being nuked. That is how some people interpreted it anyway.

Can't help thinking that it was the original plan for 9/11 too. The "weapons of mass destruction" hype after it would have made much more sense if that had happened instead.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Certainly demonic sources can sometimes mix fact with lies . . .

= = = =

On this issue . . . I've long felt NYC would be nuked.

IIRC, Pastor David Wilkerson who pastored a sizeable church near or on Times Square . . . predicted 30-40 years ago that NYC would be devastated. I forget if it was by nukes or what. I think his updated prophecies before he died reaffirmed such.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Echo007
Here's a thought. If it was Washington DC instead of NYC. How many American would we see dancing in the streets.

Sadly, INDEED.

AT least there'd be less organized treason at the top running around loose pretending to be our fearless leaders. What would be a huge relief.

Though I wouldn't want anyone to have to face Almighty God without repentance etc.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What I will never understand, why go after a non military target? After all if you are waging war, then you have to fight to win, and to do that is to prevent or take out the means for the enemy to wage war. The target makes no sense, if anything it simply would irritate the general population and ultimately make things hard for any country, as then it would go from having a country where the population is upset at its government to one that is upset at another country and would be in full support of such an action.

And it makes no sense as then the USA would have the capacity to launch attacks from different bases, and still have a military complex and industry to do such with. If they were going to target something, a military target would at least be a priority, one which would put a real hardship on the USA to get into the battle. After all if they were to attack either north or south of New York City, they could find a more viable military targets that would put a damper on the USA retaliating immediately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join