It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City will be Nuked when Israel and Iran go to War Unsuspectedly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Sure you can hide a silo. But you put a ton of security (fences, razor wire, remote sensors, etc) around it to protect it. You don't just bury it and leave it exposed for anyone to stumble across. Even if they're landfills, what are they going to do, cover the silo with trash to hide it? Then you start a landfill fire, which is a horrible thing to have to deal with, when you launch.

Almost all of our ICBM interceptors are in Alaska and California (with a few in the Pacific for testing), because the biggest perceived threat right now would come from the West, not the East.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
Warning! A spirit has spoke to me, and told me New York City is going to be Nuclear Bombed very soon, when Israel and Iran begin fighting, it will happen unsuspectedly. New York and the United States will not see it coming. They are preparing this attack right now as we speak, they are going to come from southern Arabia through parts of Africa and are going to hit New York City with multiple Nuclear Bombs, 3-6 Million Dead. This will happen as Israel and Iran finally go to War.

Here's one scenario based on the vision they gave me.
-Israel and Iran go to war, USA pulls out at some point or doesn't take the engagement as seriously as they should. Israel is left alone, Nuclear bombers begin they're flight from Southern Arabia through Africa, they will then cross the Atlantic, and will hit New York without them even seeing it coming like 9/11. It will seem like just a regular war, when really it is something much greater then that. They even gave me this idea that after the first 1 or 2 Nuclear Bombs, Barack Obama will have to surrender to stop the chaos. Then USA will be tormented by a great Evil.
edit on 9-4-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

You would have to be more specific, because there are allot of questions here. Bombers would never get here, that scenario just not going to happen. It would have to be icbm or more feasible suit case nukes. Currently, Russia, Israel, USA, and China are believed to be the only ones capable of a nuke that small. Remember when you shrink in size you also shrink in yield.

Next, the United States would never leave Israel fighting alone against Iran, not gonna happen. Now let's talk about casualties, if new York City proper were hit with one nuke, let alone two or more you would have closer to five million depending on yield and time of day of attack.

I don't doubt your belief in your vision, just could not happen the way you describe. Want a scary scenario that could happen. Assad gives terror groups access to chemical and biological weapons that very easily could be smuggled and used against new York. That is something to actually be scared of happening, and could be done easily and quickly.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

This hydrofoil does 47.2 knots
under nothing more than wind power.

It could get from the Africa to Florida in 7 days.
8 days to New York Harbor.

How is New York's relationship with the Coast Guard?

Mike
edit on 1-9-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

This hydrofoil does 47.2 knots
under nothing more than wind power.

It could get from the Africa to Florida in 7 days.
8 days to New York Harbor.

How is New York's relationship with the Coast Guard?

Mike
edit on 1-9-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

Good thing America doesn't have a coast guard, navy or anything else monitoring the oceans.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlbott

Originally posted by xGunthrux
Warning! A spirit has spoke to me, and told me New York City is going to be Nuclear Bombed very soon, when Israel and Iran begin fighting, it will happen unsuspectedly. New York and the United States will not see it coming. They are preparing this attack right now as we speak, they are going to come from southern Arabia through parts of Africa and are going to hit New York City with multiple Nuclear Bombs, 3-6 Million Dead. This will happen as Israel and Iran finally go to War.

Here's one scenario based on the vision they gave me.
-Israel and Iran go to war, USA pulls out at some point or doesn't take the engagement as seriously as they should. Israel is left alone, Nuclear bombers begin they're flight from Southern Arabia through Africa, they will then cross the Atlantic, and will hit New York without them even seeing it coming like 9/11. It will seem like just a regular war, when really it is something much greater then that. They even gave me this idea that after the first 1 or 2 Nuclear Bombs, Barack Obama will have to surrender to stop the chaos. Then USA will be tormented by a great Evil.
edit on 9-4-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

You would have to be more specific, because there are allot of questions here. Bombers would never get here, that scenario just not going to happen. It would have to be icbm or more feasible suit case nukes. Currently, Russia, Israel, USA, and China are believed to be the only ones capable of a nuke that small. Remember when you shrink in size you also shrink in yield.

Next, the United States would never leave Israel fighting alone against Iran, not gonna happen. Now let's talk about casualties, if new York City proper were hit with one nuke, let alone two or more you would have closer to five million depending on yield and time of day of attack.

I don't doubt your belief in your vision, just could not happen the way you describe. Want a scary scenario that could happen. Assad gives terror groups access to chemical and biological weapons that very easily could be smuggled and used against new York. That is something to actually be scared of happening, and could be done easily and quickly.

The Bot

Based on the spiritual vision, there is a blunder in radar and defense forces on the USA side, here are some of the messages I have been sending out to people on the net, and I plan on telling some people who can speak publicly and also some people in Europe. Please if anyone can send any of the tid bits of information I have sent out to anyone online, wether it be from email, phone, whatever, please get this information out! Here is some of the messages I have sent people online.

Spirit says, Iran attacks Israel, invades Europe Nuclear War,USA is starving/thirst/rape! 500 pound men become 150 pound men.Lawlessness

Spirit says, New York City will be hit by 3 Nuclear Weapons when Iran overwhelms Israel, 6 Million dead, 20 Million Hurt!

-Heaven Exists! The spirit told me, he said they have the Best Cuisine, Most Entertaining, you can live out all your fantasies you had when you were a kid, you can do so many cool things that last thousands upon millions of years, its never ending pleasure, enjoyment, happiness, and great feelings.

The Iranians and it's allies(Many) will make threats towards Europe,Europe will be overwhelmed. Terrorist=Gain a Powerful Army

The spirit says. When Iran overwhelms Israel they will send bombers towards the USA, they will hit USA with Super Weapons.

!!!America is in trouble, please tell our government that when Iran finally attacks Israel they are going to overwhelm them

The spirit did not give specific details, but it told me it's in the next 10 years. Note: I' am an atheist. I could not get any spiritual information about the Asian Front in this War, but I'am sure it will be bad.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

And again, Iran is going to hit the US with what exactly? They have nothing that can even begin to reach the US in terms of aircraft, except a 747, which is not a bomber. And they're going to invade and win in Europe AND in Israel? Good god their army has expanded to a massive number.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

They will have allies like I stated, I could not see which ones I just know they had several allies, they end up getting so many Nuclear Weapons, and so many pieces of great military technology.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

You do understand that intercontinental ballistic missiles have to go up into the atmosphere before they come down on their target. Right?

We would know long before they arrived that they were coming.

Do you think that we would just sit on our hands and wait for impact?

There would be no surrender!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Here this might help clear things up for you.
China Is Helping to Arm Iran and Sidestep Sanctions Thanks to an Assist From North Korea

China is circumventing international sanctions against Iran by enlisting North Korea’s help in providing the Islamic state with its most advanced intercontinental ballistic missiles and the technical expertise to make those nuclear warhead-capable missiles operational. And now the Communist giant is threatening to come to Iran’s defense should the missile or nuclear sites be attacked.

They very well could be capable.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

It should be noted that this story is almost 2 years old. Who knows where they are at in this now
edit on 4-9-2013 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join