It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City will be Nuked when Israel and Iran go to War Unsuspectedly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This fellow is a false prophet. He received his mojo from a spirit of divination, not from God.

www.prophet666.com...

However.....once in a blue moon, these demons know stuff!

I think this quatrain describes what this spirit says pretty darn closely.

edit on 9-4-2013 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

Heck......I would not be surprised if it were not the same demon whispering in Nostradamus ear 600 years ago

edit on 9-4-2013 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Assuming this "spirit" is non-alcoholic and is correct, the current situation instigated by North Korea could serve as a global distraction reducing pressure on Iran which Israel consequently could respond to and take matters into their own hands. We live in a very delicate world. Ultimately, as during the cold war, stay calm and carry on.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You keep saying "they" will nuclear bomb New York City. Who is "they"?
edit on 10-4-2013 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

They are preparing this attack right now as we speak, they are going to come from southern Arabia through parts of Africa and are going to hit New York City

Erm.......you do know NY is no where close to Africa or "southern arabia" right? Sooo....there gonna have to come from other places........oh and cross an ocean..........

Might wana........check out some geography there bud..........

but it seems the OP has abandoned the thread, apparently claiming 3 mil would die wasnt THAT important

edit on 10-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It would be easy enough to do. Look how easy 911 was.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
Warning! A spirit has spoke to me, and told me New York City is going to be Nuclear Bombed very soon, when Israel and Iran begin fighting, it will happen unsuspectedly. New York and the United States will not see it coming. They are preparing this attack right now as we speak, they are going to come from southern Arabia through parts of Africa and are going to hit New York City with multiple Nuclear Bombs, 3-6 Million Dead. This will happen as Israel and Iran finally go to War.

Here's one scenario based on the vision they gave me.
-Israel and Iran go to war, USA pulls out at some point or doesn't take the engagement as seriously as they should. Israel is left alone, Nuclear bombers begin they're flight from Southern Arabia through Africa, they will then cross the Atlantic, and will hit New York without them even seeing it coming like 9/11. It will seem like just a regular war, when really it is something much greater then that. They even gave me this idea that after the first 1 or 2 Nuclear Bombs, Barack Obama will have to surrender to stop the chaos. Then USA will be tormented by a great Evil.
edit on 9-4-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

lol you must be joking.. iran doesn't have the capability to do that, and norad would see them coming.
lets just say they managed to do it, america would nuke them into an irradiated glass crater with the blessing of the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smackdog
It would be easy enough to do. Look how easy 911 was.

911 was easy because no one expected them to do it that way.
the OPs claim would fail simply by being so conventional that only a moron would fail at defeating it. its a direct assault and we are ready for it.
then we get to turn iran into a crater.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Was the spirit's name SAMUEL?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Well now this deffinitly wont happen!

I suggest you call the pentagon and tell them this info, you will be a hero
thanks for preventing this nuclear attack on NYC

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I always laugh when I read these type of posts. It will NEVER happen. Stop underestimating the power of the US military-industrial complex and overestimating the power of Iran.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smackdog

911 was (allegedly) done with domestically originating commercial flights. The OP is suggesting these flights will originate overseas and somehow fly undetected into our airspace. That's one long-ass flight.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by curlygirl

I always laugh when I read these type of posts. It will NEVER happen. Stop underestimating the power of the US military-industrial complex and overestimating the power of Iran.

9-11 never happened

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I would like to mention if Israel does get an attack off on Iran, please contact New York City Police Department and have them keep an eye on the Air Space around New York City and within 100 miles of New York City. People will die of heart attacks, and people will lose entire families while being out of state when this happens. 3-6 Million are going to meet they're graves.

Remember, if Israel attacks Iran please anyone in this thread call the New York City Police Department and tell them to be ready for something shell shocking.
edit on 11-4-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Your a Fox news contributor I take it?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
I would like to mention if Israel does get an attack off on Iran, please contact New York City Police Department and have them keep an eye on the Air Space around New York City and within 100 miles of New York City. People will die of heart attacks, and people will lose entire families while being out of state when this happens. 3-6 Million are going to meet they're graves.

Remember, if Israel attacks Iran please anyone in this thread call the New York City Police Department and tell them to be ready for something shell shocking.

Why dont you email them? Im sure they wont shoot the messanger

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Spirits lie, I once heard a voice in my head say Adam Lambert was going to win American Idol. That didn't happen.

Although, when the Navy Seals went into Pakistan for Osama, they damaged a chopper and had to destroy it. Unfortunatly a piece of the helicopter survived and now Pakistan had our radar evading technology. It could be possible to them to replicate it and sneak into the US, but that could take years, and by then the US should be prepared for terrorist using our own equiptment against us.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I got New York, times square and White House, Washington. and the date 17th.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
This fellow is a false prophet. He received his mojo from a spirit of divination, not from God.

All prophecy comes from projection of universal probability to those who are able to resonate with the Universal energy that is the true divinity you known as God. As this is a commune of energy in our residing divinity. There is actually no such thing as 'from God'. This consciousness does not 'give' anything to anyone. It merely allows those with the ability to attach, visions relating to whatever it is they seek from their position within its Universal field of energy. Therefore ALL true prophecy, technically comes from the TRUE God, it's just not 'God' as you see it.

The 'claimed' Annunaki with whom I communicate; expressed to me a possibility of me being labelled 'False Prophet' by public distribution of my own prophetic information.

They wanted me to point out that they are they descendants of Gods Council, which in their original writings was comprised entirely of Archon; 'Sons of God', and that 'we' (myself and whoever receives their information) bear witness to Gods New Council. The council of light, who represent the 'Light of the Universe', who bring with them 'The Light of Life'. This was the message I pass on:

"We are 'The Shining Ones', "Light of the Universe', 'The Watchers' of your world. By this we say to you; our words resonate far greater authority than the postulations of man on our forefathers texts."

They also directed me to quote the following verses within the Bible, to legitimise their message.

"God's heavenly council was made up of angelic servants often called “sons of God” (Job 1:6; Job 2:1)

"God sent these servants from the council from time to time to do His bidding" (Job 1-2)

"For Jeremiah the sign of false prophets was that they had not “stood in the counsel of the Lord” (Jeremiah 23:18)

So to believe that a 'spirit of divination' as you put it, does not represent a credible source, only illustrates your lack of knowledge of your own Bibles history.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
also,

1 John 4:
"1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

This is pparently an erroneous translation of their original text but I was told that their message was not lost.

If you consider the Annunaki claim that 'God' as he is know to the faithful of any religion; is an allegory given within the limited scientific understanding of 'Transitional stage' civilisation; then you will begin to understand the brilliance with which characters such as 'Jesus Christ' successfully portrayed the divine concept of the 'Spirit of God/Light of Life' which is referred to within the text you provided. This is part of the very detailed and intelligent design of religion in the ascension of civilisation to higher understanding of God, by a race intimately connected to this consciousness.

If you are to accept 'SPIRIT OF GOD' means that God IS the spirit of the infinite graced upon us, then it means that the 'light' of the 'one god' exists within us all, which is in direct correlation to the Annunaki claim that Gods true form is the one universal consciousness that well all share as our 'Light of life', which binds elements of their cosmological theory.

If you are to accept that 'SPIRIT OF GOD' refers to the spirit living only within the religious God himself, then it also proves their claim by stating the religious God is merely a mask or conduit for the higher, universal 'True God', interpreted in Biblical texts as his 'Spirit'. This was

The accurate interpretation to their meaning I am told hints that there is in fact another form of truth to the 'spirit' of the God you subscribe to. It was meant to open the reader up to the possibilities (as with most of John) of an 'even greater' greatness of the 'God' which forms your faith. God v2.0 if you'd like. It urges the faithful to feel out possibility of the far deeper connection to "God" in a purer form, as it does exist. The Bible should have conditioned your mind to recognise truth in any form when it is presented to you. And to also recognise errors within the understanding of the true nature of God.

I am told to tell you that with every Biblical construct the Annunaki/Archon ever carried out, most verses were written in a way that could be understood by a majority of 'transitional minds' of the time period; and therefore were given in the most accessible context to the majority of the population. This means that most of the time within the Bible, the simplest and most literal interpretation of the text the right one.

The over-analysis and misinterpretation actually highlights part of the important need for a shift in the paradigm of man to a spiritual connection with the 'universal' and true form of God, which was well beyond the comprehension of humanity at the dawn of the religious era.

With the evolution of our intelligence and diverging factions within religion. The teachings and interpretations (or over-interpretation in most cases) are beginning to diversify at a near exponential rate. Which is dangerous.

'Faith' was designed as a powerful force with which humans could transition to make their eventual connection to the superconscious, the design of its emotional resonance seeks affinity and connection, that the eventuality of the superconscious 'light of life' will provide it. But if faith doesn't realise such a connection it actually serves to further disconnect those it manifests within.

This issue of 'disconnected imbalance' was well known to the Archons and is the reason they made 'religious communion'. Faith denotes commandments requiring 'communion', for the purposes of regularly re-balancing the individual, in an environment of 'vibrational affinity'.

Therefore I say to you that their meaning behind these verses are simply these literally translations:

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is dwelling in the flesh (of the follower) is of God:
Firstly there is no (of the follower), it is literally always in all conscious beings.

This says: "From this day, try see the true nature of God (Superconsciousness); Everyone who sees this; will realise that we are all connected as part of the true God'

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is dwelling in the flesh (of the follower) is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

"Those who don't evolve and connect with the equilibrium of the superconsciousness, will polarise within the opposing balance of nature to detached misery. Don't say you weren't warned it will happen, it's happening already."

THIS is your warning that it is, and will happen.

It is very sad to me to see those learning the amazing teachings offered by the Bible, miss the preparation for the 'shift in consciousness' it contains.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

A lying spirit or deceitful tongue,

Take your pick

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join