It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If these exit polls are correct- Bush has won

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And all I can feel is remorse, coupled with a message to America. The next time you are attacked, I truly will have no empathy for the words:"why us?" or for your loss in personal privacy, or for any cry for sympathy. I believe it was Gen. Tommy Franks who warned you that your constitution is about to be revised, and he should know. You have spoken, and whatever your future, it is directly related to your choice of president. Do not blame the rest of the world for your ills, for we had no voice in your choice.

I have lost all faith in you,America, and that makes me truly sad, not just for you, but for humanity.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Funny how all the people overseas have no real idea about John Kerry. I mean really. Domestic issues played a huge part in this election and ITS not over yet. No one has called it yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I see it this way, perhaps this country deserved what is coming to it after all, yes the future looks very dark and our children will pay the price, at least mine are already grown.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yes, People are voting for Bush. But NOT everyone. I think its sad that you would say those who didn't vote for him are still responsible for the actions of others. Also, as we saw in the election in 2000, it doesn't really matter what the majority of the voters want. Why loose faith in the people of America because our system to elect a president sucks?!?! If anything it should be the people of America who loose faith in the system....Oh wait...for many of us that has already happened. The question is...What can we do about it?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am vowing to fight the Bush policy of "join us or die" . Or was it "you're either with us or against us" Hehe.

Yes, the election is not yet over.. but if Bush wins.. we are in for another 4 years of hell..... more series of wars.. more killing.. more destruction... more poverty... more religiously motivated policies...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Yes, People are voting for Bush. But NOT everyone. I think its sad that you would say those who didn't vote for him are still responsible for the actions of others. Also, as we saw in the election in 2000, The question is...What can we do about it?

Look I lived through 8 years of Clinton, did'nt see the hand wringing and decrying the systems then. Once the election is over, we will all still be Americans and right of wrong, United we Stand, Divided we fall.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Look I lived through 8 years of Clinton, did'nt see the hand wringing and decrying the systems then. Once the election is over, we will all still be Americans and right of wrong, United we Stand, Divided we fall.

We are already divided, and I hope we get more divided. We need revolution in this country, and badly in order to topple the government's hold on us.

Bush will doom us much the same as Kerry.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Although I agree, what kind of revolution are you asking for?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
[We are already divided, and I hope we get more divided. We need revolution in this country, and badly in order to topple the government's hold on us.

Bush will doom us much the same as Kerry.

You may be right, but I tell you something I am not going down with anybody I made my choise and I have the right to chose if I am going down with the rest or not, and I am chosing no to.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Somewhereinbetween,

Listen here, allow me to let you know who I feel about foreigners getting pissed off about the way we run our country.

In America we vote every 4 years for the president of the United States, yeah thats right vote! In 2000 the election was razor thin but the presidency was still handed over and all of America accepted the new president. Why? because thats who America choose to be the next president. We know we can vote again in 4 years.

If Kerry is elected then so be it he is the next president and we will rally behind him. If Bush is elected we will rally behind him, because this is America not some foreign land that gets most of its prosperity from us.

I tell you what buddy, you mind your own damn business and we will mind ours. Do you comprehend?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
BlackJackal you are very rude, and should not have to be this way, I am puertorrican and I was not born on the main land, but I still an american, so I feel that your coment is on me also.

IBM

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Bush has 246
Kerry has 207

Ohio(20) ,New Mexico (5) and Alaska (3) are leaning Bush, if so Bush will win. Thank God, Im praying that he wins, like he did last election.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey Black Jackal just because someone gets elected does not mean everyone will rally behind them.. I will not rally behind any of these candidates unless they prove to be decent (not bush of course, he's had his moment and has screwed it up)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Listen to yourselves. You're HOPING that terrorists attack the US.

HOPING that America is ripped apart by civil war.

And you wonder why the normals don't support you or your politics!

You are unfit to be members of the ruling elite!

Hey, funny how that worked out, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You hit the nail right on the head.

What a bunch of whiners, lmao.

Edwards looked so pissed off a minute ago. He is threatening a lawsuit.

Suprise!! Suprise!! That's a lawyer for ya.

It's not close enough to even contest, lol.

What ever happened to candidates conceding gracefully?

It is so pathetic.

Thank goodness common sense prevailed tonite.

Rokgodes

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
When will you guys realize that by arguing and shouting meaningless insults, you're only perpetuating a division in this country.

People hate Bush for a reason, not just because he's republican. I for one hate both parties, but Bush's offenses have been so blatantly obvious, that I have no other choice than to be against everything he has done to this country and the world. His administration has adopted an agressive and selfishly violent foreign doctrine that is only in place to spread American Imperialism. If you cannot see that, then I'm sorry.

Our rights are being slowly thrown away right before our eyes under the cloak of "protection", but in actuallity it's to protect themselves when masses start protesting this new age of war on the world.

My daughter and her children are going to be paying off this country's debt, all while struggling to make an ever-increasingly rare livable wage and without the security of social security to fall back on when she can't save up enough money to survive on once she can't work any more. She's also going to have to put an increasingly large portion of every paycheck towards health insurance, b/c without it, she'd be on the street after one serious injury/accident.

People that support Bush tend to think that we have the right to impose our will on other countries or think that the lives of foreign civilans aren't as important as American lives or even important at all. They also call people who want change in this country unpatriotic or lefties, liberal, tree-huggers, etc. They think that by blindly supporting someone who has duped them into thinking he's this super-patriotic cowboy, then they are serving their country. Well, I have news for you, you're not serving your country, you're serving his/their purpose by okaying their unethical and illegal actions. Without you, there could have been no war in Iraq or the Patriot Act or no bid contracts or a record deficit or mass unemployment. You are helping advance their causes, not America's!

Why do you not see it? When will people realize that everyone is human and everyone just wants to be happy and lead a good life? Why are we killing people in other countries? Why do you elect a president who purposely scares the vote out of you? Their scare tactics and "moral/patriotic" propaganda are frighteningly easy to see, it's actually insulting to push this on us. But we the people just voted for four more years (probably).

Congrats republicans, hope you're happy, b/c no one else is and last time I checked America is the idea of a united and free nation. You just voted for someone who hates that idea, that's why we are as divided as ever, b/c the president will step on whoever he has to to make a buck or advance his cause. We learned that in his first term and now we just offered the other cheek.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

You are unfit to be members of the ruling elite!

Ruling elite? And here I thought they were civil servants.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ledbedder20

People that support Bush tend to think that we have the right to impose our will on other countries or think that the lives of foreign civilans aren't as important as American lives or even important at all

What a lovely, sweeping generalization! So, anyone who voted for Bush is basically a racist, huh? Gee, and here you are lecturing me (us) about being civil and healing the gulfs that divide America. You are a bigot if you paint with a brush that broad: to think that everyone who disagrees with you is a hateful troll!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I said tend to and I can say that because of the loss of life that has occurred on our own soil and on foreign soil at Bush's hands. If you don't put yourself in the category that I described, then how can you still support the man? I don't want to start an argument here, I really want to know how you can support him and still consider yourself rational or as someone who cares about anyone else in this world? (not being inflammatory, honest, I really want to know)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Somewhereinbetween,

Listen here, allow me to let you know who I feel about foreigners getting pissed off about the way we run our country.

In America we vote every 4 years for the president of the United States, yeah thats right vote! In 2000 the election was razor thin but the presidency was still handed over and all of America accepted the new president. Why? because thats who America choose to be the next president. We know we can vote again in 4 years.

If Kerry is elected then so be it he is the next president and we will rally behind him. If Bush is elected we will rally behind him, because this is America not some foreign land that gets most of its prosperity from us.

I tell you what buddy, you mind your own damn business and we will mind ours. Do you comprehend?

You may vote for whomever you choose all right, but when your president sets a destructive foreign policy and tries to bully other countries like mine into backing his war-mongering ways, interferes in our processes, and insists that we back his wayward and ill gotten agenda that would further his cause for war and American occupation of foreign lands, then it becomes my business. I well imagine that you were right up there shouting at those foreigners who did not rush to your aid in Iraq, and could not understand why.

Your election for one, was backed by a Bible thumping bunch of citizens who are the first to preach to the masses about morailty, hell bent on controlling a woman's body, determined that a stem cell is life and so should not be destroyed because it is the taking of a life, but are very quick to back a man more than eager to send an adult and adolescent life to their deaths and to kill needlessly living and breathing men, women and children. This is what annoys me about this election and the "me" mentality with which your politics has taken place.

Now, for as long as I have a voice, and live in my free country, I will write and say as I please, do you comprehend?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join