It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomato plant growing inside man? Real or Hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Every year, every April 1st, Noory pulls a April fools day prank. One time, it was a real (I think baby) dinasaur found, and another time, he said Coast was changing to a cooking-and-conspiracies, called Toast To Toast. He never comes out and says "April fool!" He leaves people to figure that, which is kinda mean, as pranks always are, because they must surmise that people will go to Coast's FaceBook page and see people's comments there.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by James1982

Hey Know all, did you read the heading? That alone should tell you I don't know much about how things germinate and along with that how things work inside peoples bodies.. I didn't study that sort of stuff. Do you think because you know something about it everyone else should know also? Does that make them inferior to you or something? I didn't ask you to question my intelligence, is it Real or a Hoax? Obviously I've been duped listening to a shows days after it was aired on April Fools, I admit it, you happy know all?

You didn't know stuff in your stomach disintegrates due to the acid in your stomach? How do you think digestion happens? There isn't an industrial blender in your belly.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This could be possible. There are times when a person's stomach acid is low. The seed wouldn't have to be destroyed in the stomach. The seed would need to get out of the intestines and the person's macrophages would have to be deficient for this to occur. It's very improbable that this could happen though. Getting big enough to grow tomatoes though, that seems very improbable. Having a seed sprout in the lung is more possible than this article, a tree growing in the lung was verified a while back.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I suspect hoax

It's highly unlikely if not impossible for a tomato seed to travel through the whole digestion system then start growing.

Unless it got deposited by someone who somehow confused which orifice food is supposed to go through...

Or he may have been watching Southpark and thought this might work

Honestly though this is a hoax the leaves of a plant only start to grow from buds once it detects a light source, when moving pavement stones you can sometimes find a plant that has sprouted a few feet in search of light but you will never find developed foliage in the lack of light, just white sprouts of stem in search of light.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Another giveaway in the 'xray' is that the plant is growing all through the guy's abdomen. It's not in his stomach, it's everywhere from his prostate to his pancreas.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've heard about cases of mushrooms growing inside lungs..

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Another giveaway in the 'xray' is that the plant is growing all through the guy's abdomen. It's not in his stomach, it's everywhere from his prostate to his pancreas.

The best giveaway is they photoshopped the mobile phone out to replace it with a plant...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join