It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winged beings seen by astronauts?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Im sure astronauts see some strange things and I cant call bs on what they say they seen since I was never in space, but a winged creature? What benefit would wings be in the vacuum of space

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Interesting contribution.
I can add this.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier
Im sure astronauts see some strange things and I cant call bs on what they say they seen since I was never in space, but a winged creature? What benefit would wings be in the vacuum of space

US, before you even try to judge what an astronaut says he/she has seen, check to be sure it isn't some UFO nut making up a fictitious comment, for fun, ego, or profit. What the astronauts really say is interesting enough, but that often isn't good enough for people who want make-believe evidence for fun self-delusions.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
They were just some sort of energy being checking out things. I don't feel there is really anything unusual about this. Science will never admit anything like this is real because to do so would mean that the bible would get more acceptance and science would lose it. I think something like this may exist because of so many writings of similar beings in texts from all over the world. I haven't a clue what they really are. By our definition I don't think they would be considered life forms.

The big question is how much vodka did they have on that ship

edit on 2-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Those "winged beings" are 5th, 6th, 7th Dimensional Beings. After Earth ascends to 5th dimension next year in 2014, all of us living on Earth will be 5th dimensional beings with all sorts of cool powers and abilities.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I heard of a prophecy (not sure from where) that a sign of the "end of days" would be that astronauts would witness angels in space moving towards earth. I've been waiting for something like this to happen, though not really expecting NASA to allow it to be released to the public but ya never know. An astronaut, cosmonaut or tyconaut back on Earth may feel the need to share that experience with the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
it has been said.

the Gabriel wing are 3000 years long.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think they must have been so excited, so excited that it couldnt be contained because it was a life changing experience for them...and then it was sort of hushed through disinformation or silence.

Great thread thanks !

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

US, before you even try to judge what an astronaut says he/she has seen, check to be sure it isn't some UFO nut making up a fictitious comment, for fun, ego, or profit. What the astronauts really say is interesting enough, but that often isn't good enough for people who want make-believe evidence for fun self-delusions.

No ! Not some UFO NUT but Astronaughts. So what astronaughts say "isnt good enough ", speak for yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Ok, I'll admit it, I wasn't supposed to let them see me. But then would would believe him anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Mr. Oberg,

You are pretty good, although your comment about my "intellectual ghetto" was a little insulting. Nonetheless, I have thick skin, so lets dive in a little more.

Here are another list of astronauts, many of them early astronauts, who have discussed their sightings. More on why that might be at the end

Donald Slayton

Donald Slayton, a Mercury astronaut, revealed in an interview he had seen UFOs in 1951: "I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite, then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high." As I got closer it looked like a weather balloon, grey and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing it didn't look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me - and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared."

Joseph Walker

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washigton he said: "I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight." - Joseph Walker To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing.

James Lovell and Frank Borman

In December 1965, Gemini astronauts James Lovell and Frank Borman also saw a UFO during their second orbit of their record-breaking 14 day flight. Borman reported that he saw an unidentified spacecraft some distance from their capsule. Gemini Control, at Cape Kennedy told him that he was seeing the final stage of their own Titan booster rocket. Borman confirmed that he could see the booster rocket all right, but that he could also see something completely different.

Robert White

Robert White On July 17, 1962 Major Robert White reported a UFO during his fifty-eight-mile high flight of an X-15. Major White reported: "I have no idea what it could be. It was grayish in color and about thrity to forty feet away." Then according to a Time Magazine article, Major White exclaimed over the radio: "There ARE things out there! There absolutely is!"

www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

Source

Lastly, it is interesting that as the years go on, fewer astronauts have spoken about their sightings. Either "they" were here and left and/or they were bored with our "kindergarten science", or PERHAPS (I am speculating here) they did a better job with NDA clauses in the Apollo program.

I don't think that my belief in "real" UFOs" alien visitation puts me in an "intellectual ghetto". In fact, I think that it is you that is missing something important here with your over-the-top denial of something very real. I understand those that don't explore this subject, but how you can review all of this type of evidence, and still deny its reality is lost on me.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
Those "winged beings" are 5th, 6th, 7th Dimensional Beings. After Earth ascends to 5th dimension next year in 2014, all of us living on Earth will be 5th dimensional beings with all sorts of cool powers and abilities.

We're back to dimensions now?

Have we entered the 4'th density already?

Man, I don't notice a great deficit of people on the planet. I guess rapture felt that as a species, we're not ready yet.

But back to dimensions. 5'th dimension next year eh? I hope my tesseract doesn't break. It only works in the 4'th dimension.

It's an interesting mind exercise, wondering about space faring winged giants, did they come down to earth and mate with human women, are they sinister creatures masquerading as angels and gods.. god only knows.

It will never go much more than this however, like a kettle always ready to boil, but never ever capable of doing so.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Cool,

What Xmen powers will you have?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Originally posted by JimOberg

No ! Not some UFO NUT but Astronaughts. So what astronaughts say "isnt good enough ", speak for yourself.

Please do show and tell,

The stage is yours

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Having read the article and comments–this one kinda stuck out.

Scott Hamilton
Yes, it's the skeptics who are fanatical. Vladimir Solovyov is asked if he saw angels, he says he didn't... So he must be lying! Nothing fanatical about that point of view at all.

As far as I can tell the story originated in the World Weekly News, which makes it as worthy of serious discussion as Bat Boy. Can anyone find any source that predates the WWN story, October 22, 1985? Otherwise this isn't a matter of "separating wheat from chaff," but just a matter of having a bunch of chaff and calling it wheat.

World Weekly News
edit on 4/2/2013 by Pauligirl because: (no reason given)

Awesome source.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Sorry I'm not being clear. I have no problem with what astronauts speak,and I've worked with many of them.

My problem is what some UFO nuts CLAIM that astronauts have said -- that's mostly what you've been reading on the Internet. And much of that is bogus, or at least seriously misrepresented. I've checked directly with the quoted people whenever I could.

Your advice is good, and back at you -- let the ASTRONAUTS speak for themselves, NOT some intermediary who wants to use their honor and status for their OWN very different purposes. People like Clark McClelland, Mike Bara, Jim Marrs, Ken Johnston -- their creative imaginations overwhelm any original information they might have obtained directly.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
I don't think that my belief in "real" UFOs" alien visitation puts me in an "intellectual ghetto". In fact, I think that it is you that is missing something important here with your over-the-top denial of something very real. I understand those that don't explore this subject, but how you can review all of this type of evidence, and still deny its reality is lost on me.

Thanks for the thick skin and the willingness to reply.

Your answer, sadly, provides all the proof needed that you are in an intellectual ghetto. And defiantly defensive of it.

Otherwise you would know that the 'space sightings' stories you cite as support for your views have been denounced as counterfeits by the men allegedly being quoted. Slayton's AF story stands on its own as a typical 1950s pre-spaceflight pilot sighting. The others -- bogus.

Can you locate the astronauts' true opinions, as delivered by THEM in public? Give it a try. You will have to venture outside of your intellectual ghetto, although ATS is a powerful viewing device for providing such exposure.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy
How did they estimate the size? You have NOTHING to compare the size of an object to. Nor can you gauge the distance to an object (which is necessary to estimate the size).

A golfball floating in space a foot away from the window of a space station, would look exactly like a white Death Star many thousands of miles away.

....if you had one eye.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Yes you are correct about the ring thing, it was cycling through lots of beautiful colours if i recall, i may even have the video on my pc.. i have about 7.5 tb to check o.O and not all with logical names.. i will have a look and get back to you.. very interesting stuff thankyou............

ok had a look and cant find it on my pc .. is this the object from footage filmed during NASA Space Shuttle STS-80 Mission

Footage filmed during NASA Space Shuttle STS-80 Mission

edit on 3-4-2013 by Quadlink because: Update weblink

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Link to Astronaut list

Why do some people say the Astronauts are lying about aliens or UFO's, but telling the truth about going to the moon. If they lie, they are not credible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join