It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Obama? White House Schedule blank this week?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The Soros porch parrot Is on vacation again In Denver.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejosh
President Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation.

Bush passed Reagan in total vacation days in 2005 with three and a half years left in his presidency. Reagan spent all or part of 335 days in Santa Barbara over his 8 year presidency. Bush spent 487 days at Camp David during his presidency and 490 days at his Crawford, Texas ranch, a total of 977 days.

When you add the days President Bush spent at Kennebunkport, Maine, he spent a total of 1,020 days away from the White House — close to 3 years. At 1,020 days, Bush was close to being on vacation more days than President John F. Kennedy’s total days in office (1,036). Representatives at the Nixon and Johnson Libraries indicate those two Presidents were on vacation less than 1,000 days during their terms.

President Obama has been on vacation 78 days from 2009 to 2011. At the three year mark into their first terms, George W. Bush spent 180 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas and Ronald Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his ranch in California.

I understand that home is where the heart is but..since when did going to ones home count as going on vacation?

Do Presidents pay for their own vacations? Yes they do, but they do not pay for all of the other security involved that goes with them. I am however not sure if these trips have been taken on Air Force One or another government plane at any rate anything owned by the gov we pay for.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Still no update...

This is a bit spooky now, especially given that he is in Colorado...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Still no update...

Seems to update around 10am (EST) every day.

Just checked, and yep.... there's a schedule for today.

edit on 3-4-2013 by OneisOne because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

President Obama is in Denver today for gun control legislation discussions. They announced it on the local Sunday night news cast (9news Denver).

PS. Evertime he is here, I think "this may be it"...

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Still no update...

What???

It has updates...are you blind?

www.whitehouse.gov...

Garbage threads like this should be tossed into the hoax bin or LOL. Because as they stay out here on the main board, it spreads mis-information and people fall for it (like that wasn't the OPs intention all along).

This thread has thouroughly been shown to be bunk...why not toss it in hoax where it belongs???

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
At a time when nuclear warheads are pointing at Washington DC, it makes me very concerned the President is in his "bug out" city today.

If there is such a thing as "false flag" and he were to know ahead of time the date of the event, this exact scenario would be likely.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

The president is scheduled to be there for less than 3 hours, then it's on San Francisco. How in the world is that "bugging out".

And he's the president. You really think they need to announce he's headed there under some public appearance guise when it's really for the start of a war?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Still no update...

What???

It has updates...are you blind?

www.whitehouse.gov...

Garbage threads like this should be tossed into the hoax bin or LOL. Because as they stay out here on the main board, it spreads mis-information and people fall for it (like that wasn't the OPs intention all along).

This thread has thouroughly been shown to be bunk...why not toss it in hoax where it belongs???

Sorry I should say there is not a schedule past today...And being at Denver International gives me the chills, it is a spooky airport! Even the lowly worker I am I have a schedule past today!
edit on 3-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Sorry I should say there is not schedule past today...And being at Denver International gives me the chills, it is a spooky airport!

You should look at the schedule. He's flying into Buckley Air Force Base.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Sorry I should say there is not schedule past today

Because there never is.

The OP posted the schedule from last week...compared it to the brand new and empty on from this week and freaked out.

They fill it in day by day because as you can imagine, the President's schedule is highly variable and adjustable even to the last minute.

There is no conspiracy here...there is no nothing here...there is an OP that didn't take the time to educate themselves about the White House schedule and decided to spread mis-information about Obama's schedule being cleared for some imagined major event with North Korea.

Everything in the OP is 100% false and has been shown to be false. This is the definition of a hoax thread and it should be tossed in there immediately.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Sorry I should say there is not schedule past today...And being at Denver International gives me the chills, it is a spooky airport!

You should look at the schedule. He's flying into Buckley Air Force Base.

I didn't say he was there I SAID Being at Denver International Gives ME the chills! READ!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Sorry I should say there is not schedule past today

Because there never is.

The OP posted the schedule from last week...compared it to the brand new and empty on from this week and freaked out.

They fill it in day by day because as you can imagine, the President's schedule is highly variable and adjustable even to the last minute.

There is no conspiracy here...there is no nothing here...there is an OP that didn't take the time to educate themselves about the White House schedule and decided to spread mis-information about Obama's schedule being cleared for some imagined major event with North Korea.

Everything in the OP is 100% false and has been shown to be false. This is the definition of a hoax thread and it should be tossed in there immediately.

Well consider me fooled I thought the presidential itinerary was updated a little more than daily at least for the press. I do however find Denver spooky and it's Airport gives me the creeps. Having flown there many times it is just one of the strangest airports I have ever been to. There is good reason that conspiracy circulates around it.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Didnt this Denver stuff start because someone saw his kids in Colorado? Well, his kids were also here in Idaho (in Sun Valley), sans parents. Does that mean I'll be seeing the Pres bunkering down here in Idaho any time soon? Highly doubtful.

edit on 3-4-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe he went fishing

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by ElohimJD

The president is scheduled to be there for less than 3 hours, then it's on San Francisco. How in the world is that "bugging out".

And he's the president. You really think they need to announce he's headed there under some public appearance guise when it's really for the start of a war?

I never said he was "bugging out", I said he was in his "bug out city", which is a fact today.

I did not assume anything was involved other then what was reported. I said "IF" there was such a thing as a "false flag" event coming this would be how it played out. There is no need for you to place assumptions on my words, I have concluded nothing and am indicating nothing but my thoughts only.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Aww.. Whats the matter? You don't like Blucifer? Whats not to like about such a nice, friendly and inviting Horse, sitting out front of an International Airport like the Welcome Wagon telling everyone 'there's always room for one more'?

I can't imagine why anyone would be the least bit spooked about DIA? (/sarcasm)

I agree with you though and I've flown through DIA a few times myself since it opened. It is a weird place. I've never 'felt' anything, in that way ...but then, that's not what is known about the place. Nothing like that sort of thing, right? It just appears to function like a GIANT Greenbrier Resort with something much much bigger under it this time.

I always perk up when I hear national or world figures arriving or around Denver. Never hurts ..when rumor seems to suggest pretty hard that it's the preplanned alternate for Government Operations if something were to befall D.C.. (They had to pick someplace for worst case, right?)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by xedocodex

When the lies about dog walkers that don't exist fail, and Benghazi has run out of fuel for the hundredth time, and birthers are laughed at, there's nothing left to do, but make up more stuff.

Obama derangement Syndrome in full swing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Maybe he's hiding because loyal Americans in the government are ready to arrest him for treason.
Ah, nm, it's just this recurring daydream I have.
This is actually rather worrisome coming from a guy who can never keep his mouth shut.
Something more important than politics going on?
The public will be the last to know as usual.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I do believe Denver is site 2 in case of National emergency crisis. But there are other things about it that keep me on my toes when a major player is in the vicinity be they Republican or Democrat.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join