It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dougway, Utah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
if u go on google earth and enter this town,look at it,and tell me thats not a wierd town or that something could be going on there,if not then scroll north from the town in to a desert looking field ,just north of it,i dont wana post any pics,u should do it for urself, so when u find it,can u tell me what the hell that is or could be ,and whats in the center,and if u would go there,would u ever come back?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 29-3-2013 by Elbereth11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i see that circle on its own, no idea what is is or was.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
just had a lookaround, is it the same Dougway as Dougway proving ground?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by richoxon

do you wana go and check it out? hahaha

i wouldnt
but i dont know what u mean by proving ground,it sounds familiar but i dont know realy,i posted a link of the website where there is a little bit more description but not about the circle...i found that on my own after i read the website.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth11
can u tell me what the hell that is or could be

Just circular irrigation
www.kuriositas.com...
edit on 29-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
but this one is not grass its just in the desert and its not that big as the ones in your links

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This should be in A51 forum, Look better give up on trying to find anything on Google Maps/Earth. It can range from artifact to nothing special, Google images can be modified and blurred if needed. If you wanna check smth out, get to the place

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth11

pivot irrigation is commonly found in deserts.

Here is Libya

Having no idea what on Earth you are referring to (finding something for myself that only you know of) I can only assume you're thinking of that, given the other response.

A post basically saying "Hey go look at this map." and linking to a page with no association to it, and then telling people to look for themselves at the images only you know of... well..

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

that does not look at all like the circle in dougway...that circle is not big for irrigation at all,and u didnt see it at all so u have no right to speak,bye bye

i only conected the two coz of the descriptions on the website i posted in my first post.

ur to lazy to look it up and read upon it,dont go on my nerves this early in the morning

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
With the two Mormon churches, houses set up like that, and little else (besides a Subway and a school) I am betting that this is an isolated Mormon community. Did you check out the pictures of the scenery around there? It looks heavenly.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

yes and where does mormonism come from again?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

no,area 51 is not in utah ,bye bye

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

ur to lazy to look it up and read upon it,dont go on my nerves this early in the morni

And you're too lazy to provide a screen shot.

Since it's your thread, how about making a bit of effort huh?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It emergeth from the powers of the great Salt Lake and seeps into the surroundings.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

no,im not mcdonalds,its not the same ,if i had to make the effort after reading the stuff on the website i posted then so can u.
Like the poster that responded first,he took the effort of like a minute and looked it up,no big deal,its more interesting that way

jeez,kids these days...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

It emergeth from the powers of the great Salt Lake and seeps into the surroundings.

i thougt this alien dude came down and gave the book to this other dude who then founded it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Dougway Proving Grounds has been tagged "The New Area 51"
There is suppose to be secretive military stuff going on there.

www.aliendave.com...

Her is a link for the Proving Ground it's self : www.dugway.army.mil...
edit on 29-3-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well I don't know about the City of Dougway but that proving ground base is sure a dilly!!

Get a load of a little of what they do there
www.dugway.army.mil...

Chemical Testing Overview
Dugway Proving Ground (DPG) is the Army’s first choice for test and evaluation (T&E) of chemical defense equipment and systems while providing technical expertise to combat emerging chemical threats

DPG chemical test programs are divided in the following commodity areas: Individual Protection Equipment (IPE)
Collective Protection Equipment (ColPro)
Contamination Avoidance
Decontamination Testing
Methodology Development
Survivability Studies

Biological Testing Overview
DPG is at the forefront in support of key initiatives to protect Soldiers and civilians from biological threats. DPG’s Life Sciences Test Facility (LSTF) is the only DoD facility certified to test developmental equipment and systems with aerosolized BSL-3 agents, such as viruses, bacteria, and biological toxins.

Biological testing capabilities include the following: Biological point and standoff detector T&E
Whole Systems Live Agent Testing (WSLAT)
Bioaerosol challenges with live agent and simulants up to BSL-3
Microbiological assays and high-capacity analysis
Production of bacteria, viruses, biological select agents and toxins
Methodology development
Decontamination assessments

Munitions, Smoke & Obscurants Testing Overview
Munitions testing within the vast terrain at DPG dates back to World War II, and the test center continues to operate and maintain munitions test sites, firing ranges, and bunkers to test and evaluate modern artillery munitions, mortars, mines, insensitive munitions, homemade explosives, and improvised explosive devices.

Munitions testing capabilities include: Firing tests
Environmental tests in accordance with MIL-STD-810G
Munitions recovery and disposal
Non-destructive testing and x-ray

As military operations and obscurant technologies continue to change in the 21st century, DPG is primed to be the center of cutting-edge obscurant test programs.

Smoke and Obscurants testing capabilities include: Smoke and obscurant developmental tests, including environmental testing
Operational testing
Effects of smoke and battlefield interferents on chemical and biological detection systems
Effects of smoke and interferents on air filtration systems
Provide visual confirmation of airflow mapping tests and smoke/obscurant modeling

For more information on DPG’s test capabilities, download a copy of the 2012 Capabilities Report.

2012 DPG CAPABILITIES REPORT (PDF)*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope there is no one living in that town.
Does not sound like it would be too healthy to raise a family, there, under those conditions. Yikes!
edit on 29-3-2013 by azureskys because: changed lots of stuff

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok, by the looks of the town, I believe this is the military housing for the personel and families.
Just by the set up and color on the roofs of the houses, it remindes me of my stay in family housing
on an army base.
The surrounding area is used for "testing"of whatever they happen to test on land for. (I think so anyway)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Would you ever come back? Considering there's a school there I would bet you would unless the kids are kept under Marshall law...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join