It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate Leaker: Our Civilization Is Being Killed By Lying 'Science' Elitists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Climategate Leaker: Our Civilization Is Being Killed By Lying 'Science' Elitists

ammoland.com

Anonymous hero who exposed the global warming emails tells the world why he did it – and releases a huge final trove of secret conversations.

“What if climate change appears to be just mainly a multi-decadal natural fluctuation? They’ll kill us probably.”

Mr. FOIA has emerged for a third time, sharing with the world not only his entire batch of 220,000 encrypted emails and documents but also, for the first time, his thoughts...

Some big-name players are playing games with people’s lives....
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
blogs.telegraph.co.uk
bishophill.squarespace.com
www.cdfe.org
blogs.tel egraph.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Climate Gate 2.00 : Shocking Corruption Revealed in Emails!
'New release' of climate emails
edit on 27-3-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
For the first time, the leaker aka as FOIA has published
his thoughts...why he was driven to leak the information,
the players, and the e-mails that he found.

Not suprisingly, deep corruption, thick lies;
one of the most compelling finds was
a booklet on how to play The Game, with the
title of The Rules Of The Game: Evidence Base
For The Climate Change Communications Strategy

From The Game ;
a few choice teasers...

“The Rules” teaches sophisticated behavior change tactics, including:
“Climate change must be ‘front of mind’ before persuasion works” …

“Link climate change mitigation to positive desires/aspirations” …

“Beware the impacts of cognitive dissonance” and “Use emotions and visuals”

Obviously, the tactics above are right out of a
propaganda playbook rather than sound and proven science.

Here, a leaked email from Phil Jones:

“I’ve been told that IPCC is above national FOI Acts. One way to cover yourself and all
those working on the IPCC 5th Assessment Report would be to delete all e-mails at the
end of the process. Any work we have done in the past is done on the back of the research
grants we get – and has to be well hidden.

Closing words from FOIA (the leaker)

That's right; no conspiracy, no paid hackers, no Big Oil.
The Republicans didn't plot this.USA politics is alien to me,
neither am I from the UK.There is life outside the
Anglo-American sphere.

bishophill.squarespace.com...

So, there you have it, at the core of "Climate Gate"
was the discovery of shocking corruption, lies, Royal games and
hidden manipulation of facts and science.

Its no wonder he still stays hidden, lest
he meet the fate common to many whistleblowers.

[url=http://www.ammoland.com/2013/03/climategate-leaker-our-civilization-is-being-killed-by-lying-science-elitists/#axzz2OlGggnvn]www.ammoland.com[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

“Use emotions and visuals”

Think that sums up the global warming crowd up best make emotiional arguments, that got hijacked by politics

In over 20 years of it is the world better now than it use to be?

No it just outsourced "pollution" to other parts of the globe.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes, the visuals. The most powerful symbol, "The Hockey Stick"
“imminent catastrophic man-made climate change.”

translated: imminent collapse of funding; lets fake science to keep the money flowing

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I woulda loved to hear Zorgon on this.

If your were able to imagine that the Gulf oil spill may have been completely 'engineered',...makes you wonder what else they are capable of..
edit on 27-3-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Certainly more gas on the fire of the GW is fake camp.

So the science is in question.
I'd like for someone to look into it and double check the science.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

What science needs to be hidden? Can you imagine Einstein or Newton
hiding the truths that they found?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have yet to see any convincing evidence that climate gate is anything other than people selling out to big-oil. The messages are always taken out of context. I can see the story they're trying to sell with these tidbits, but see through it.

Pretty weak "evidence" that the science is off in the way deniers are attempting to shape it. If anything, the IPCC errs too far on the side of caution. Their models are far off of the newest findings by the time the report is released.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderCraCra
Their models are far off of the newest findings by the time the report is released.

Thats what happens when you have so many "scientists" with a sack of lies.

For 17 years the global average surface temperature has not increased. A 2009 “Climategate” email by Kevin Trenberth, a prominent climate alarm scientist, states: “There has been no global warming for a decade. We cannot explain why. It is a travesty that we can’t.” staugustine.com...

I have yet to see any sound science proving Global Warming, many of those
on board have ever so carefully changed thier stance, hoping to slip out
without a damaged career. Got to keep that funding coming in, right?

Love how they tried hard to delete all of the trail....

“Mike, can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith Briffa re AR4 [the IPCC 4th Assessment Report]? Keith will do likewise. … We will be getting Caspar Ammann to do likewise.”

Read more at Ammoland.com: www.ammoland.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The only selling out I have seen is a bunch of people(so called scientists) tell them the sky is falling, and they buy every word of what they say without ever questioning it,.

Fact is mankind has only been around for the blink of an eye and likes to claim to know everything about everthing that truth is he doesn't.

Sounds like a guilt complex to me for what?

Being able to feed and cloth, and heat a population of over 7 billion people no other technology made the current world possible.

Alternative energy can't do that not in its present incarnation.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This is why, the chicken little crowd has been forced to turn
to telethons, and religious leaders to keep the game going.

"Baptists and Bootleggers"

They must be re-grouping somewhere, now that the green bubble has burst.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderCraCra
I have yet to see any convincing evidence that climate gate is anything other than people selling out to big-oil. The messages are always taken out of context. I can see the story they're trying to sell with these tidbits, but see through it.

Pretty weak "evidence" that the science is off in the way deniers are attempting to shape it. If anything, the IPCC errs too far on the side of caution. Their models are far off of the newest findings by the time the report is released.

Either you dont understand science, or you havent looked at the science used to defend it.

I used to bekieve in global warming, as it was taught to me in high school in the 90s. I graduated in 97. Nothing I was taught happened. So I began looking, having a high aptitude in math and science, which I majored in at college, it wasnt hard to find data that simply destroys the absurd notions.

I am not going to debate global warming again, it is pointless, believers will not accept any proof as proof of it fallacy. It is more like arguing about religion than anything else, and imo dumber than beating my head against a wall.

So please just think for yourself, outside of your personal biases, and look back over the data again from an open minded perspective, to measure and weight the data, and come to your own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Does anybody know who is the head of NASA and the National Science Foundation? If you answered the Vice President of the US, give yourself an 'A'. From 1992 to 2000 that would have been "Mr. Global Warming" himself Al Gore. Both of these agencies control large amounts of money that is awarded in the form of grants. Let's face it, these scientists are not dumb, they know where their bread is buttered. When the grant money started flowing towards the research that had the results that Mr. Gore wanted, some scientists started to get the message. So they had to "massage the data" a bit to get the desired results, it didn't "really" have any influence on the outcome.

If those environmental nuts hadn't started trying to get laws passed to cut back on those nasty "greenhouse gasses" and if Mr. Gore and his buddies hadn't tried to get rich trading in these so called "carbon credits", nobody would have paid attention to their research and they would have gotten away with it.

If this would have happened anyplace else, there would have been arrests for fraud, collusion, racketeering and theft, but, since it is politics and environmental science, they get a pass.

edit on 27-3-2013 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Either you dont understand science, or you havent looked at the science used to defend it.

I reject your assumption that of these two options, one must be true. I understand the science better than most, and see multiple sides to the debate.

I used to bekieve in global warming, as it was taught to me in high school in the 90s. I graduated in 97. Nothing I was taught happened. So I began looking, having a high aptitude in math and science, which I majored in at college, it wasnt hard to find data that simply destroys the absurd notions.

You expected the world to come crashing down by 2000? None of the models predicted that which I was taught in school. We seem to be on track with what was predicted.

I await this data which you say "destroys the absurd notions". There are rouge scientists who think they have enough data to make a better case, but they are definitely the minority.

I am not going to debate global warming again, it is pointless, believers will not accept any proof as proof of it fallacy. It is more like arguing about religion than anything else, and imo dumber than beating my head against a wall.

That's fine. I find the same. It seems neither of us is qualified to make much of a claim outside of our beliefs on the matter. I think the science speaks for itself. You think it says otherwise than I interpret it. All good.

So please just think for yourself, outside of your personal biases, and look back over the data again from an open minded perspective, to measure and weight the data, and come to your own conclusions.

I do it often. Both sides. I ask myself how it could fit either side. It helps me to see how layered the bias is on each side of the issue. It's difficult to decipher the truth, but ultimately I must side with the vast majority of scientists who see it a lot better than either of us.

edit on 27-3-2013 by CommanderCraCra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Climate science should be studied, but not by people who thrive in darkness. Why the hell does such stuff need to be classified if it is to benefit the entire world is what I don't get. Do they love earth so much that they fear *big business* interests will over-take them with manipulation? That can't be the case because the same people who fund "climate science" are the same people who allow or encourage mass pollution by outsourcing jobs and capital.

Dark forces have taken over everything. The schools have been polluted with misinformation/disinformation, the internet forums by shills, the tv/newspapers/radio by shills, the skies with poisonous elements, the ground with industrial waste and nuclear testing, big pharma suppressing cures, etc.

I don't trust any darkness. Either put up or shut up and you better make a 80% strong case if you want people to believe you.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What if solar anomalies are causing everything, much like NASA said there would increased solar flare and EMP activity the next couple years? They said satellities could be destroyed and electronics on earth fried up.

We also have to worry about asteroids, both big and small.

I think climate change is nothing more than another tax on life. Sad!

Either the governments are confused(unlikely) or the rich elite know exactly what they are doing.

All this activity could be happening because of Nemesis, the brown/black dwarf companion of our sun, which has a substantial(if not enormous) gravitional pull. I think every 3600 years the two stars come close to each other and are known to cause problems.
edit on 27/3/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
(Sigh) Given the fact that sea ice in the Arctic is at it lowest level ever recorded in historical times, the permafrost of Siberia is melting, methane hydrates all over the place are destabilising and the weather keeps on getting whackier, is it not possible that the Global Climate Change people just might have a point? Or will this thread just degenerate into a "Global Warming is a giant fib! The Daily Telegraph says so!" pit?
edit on 27-3-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I watched a show called Xray earth on national geographic the other night, all I have to say to the nay sayers is watch that show. It isn't based on arguments. It is an amazing show that brings together a multitude of sciences and the many aspects of what is really happening around the world and why. It demonstrated to me that there is NO big hidden agenda. For that to happen, there would have to be the paying off of millions of people in thousands of industries.

sheesh, just go look at the show and you will spend the next decade or so wiping egg off your face.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
For the first time, the leaker aka as FOIA has published
his thoughts...why he was driven to leak the information,
the players, and the e-mails that he found.

And he is, of course, entitled to his opinion.

He is not entitled to expect others, who have looked into the issue in more detail, to believe him or, indeed, consider him as anything more than a religious, anti-science nutter with the credibiity of a dead snail running for Pope

And until he reveals who he is, he is a nutter. Period. Science does not hide.
edit on 27-3-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ssshhhh! You're not buying into the conspracy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join