It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who really killed Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

So the plastic surgery they did to add those subtle variances in order to keep the charade going worked then

edit on 3/26/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OMG Lincoln wasn't really killed!!! He's alive and he's back in the WhiteHouse!!!

Same line of reasoning...

...took a whole 2 minutes to make from pictures that were nothing alike

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
**Puts on super tinfoil hat**

Obama is Osama,

Even 'Barak' is a play on 'Iraq', taking the mickey out of how gullible the American people are in his name (no offense guys).

Iraq Osama is the President and it was his payment for being the most hated man on Earth after a false flag.

Just look at the problems with his birth cert, the people in Hawaii having no idea who he is, the forgery pictures they released after Osamas death.

As if the most hated man in the world would be killed and then dumped in the ocean on the way home.

I doubt it. It's all lies. As per usual with the U.S.G.

link   
The funniest thing is that Obama doesn't even know who killed him, nor does he care.

All he cared about was the timing.

And he has pictures that he can't show us, so as not to spike the football.

There's something fishy there, and it isn't OBL's body at the bottom of the sea.

link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by kthxbai

So the plastic surgery they did to add those subtle variances in order to keep the charade going worked then

edit on 3/26/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

Kind of like changing John Travolta to Nicolas Cage? Quite a stretch there. The two are not even remotely similar for the reasons I stated

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kthxbai
OMG Lincoln wasn't really killed!!! He's alive and he's back in the WhiteHouse!!!

Same line of reasoning...

...took a whole 2 minutes to make from pictures that were nothing alike

Yeah except there are actually an alarming number of direct correlations between Obama and Osama, that shouldn't exist. teeth, eyes, palms.

There is PLENTY of very close similarities. Video below.

*Shrugs*

It's not my country, I don't care. *takes off tinfoil hat and goes to work*
edit on 26-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Hmmmm.....

I heard he was alive & well.

Last spotted at the Bush residence in Kenebunkport, Maine?

edit on 26-3-2013 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Hmmmm.....

I heard he was alive & well.

Last spotted at the Bush residence in Kenebunkport, MA?

Much more likely than other theories that have been posted

...or he had a sex change and now goes by the name "sarah palin"

edit on 26-3-2013 by kthxbai because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

If I didn't know any better, I would think that you were legitimately trying to convince me that they aren't the same person.

Aside from various uncanny resemblances (imo) I did don the *double ply reinforced tin foil hat* so you can rest easy, I took the hat off

Although, I wonder if Lincoln would autograph a penny for me...do they offer that on the White House tour?...oh wait, they 86'd the White House tours

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Didn't say he was awesome, just that he absolutely, positively is NOT Bin Laden

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

Okay...

I figured the post being done so in jest was enough to suggest that...but it's probably good you delivered your position on it, for others that may take it literal, that may come after you...good show!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Another interesting "twist"

Usama bin Laden may have been a real person at some point, but Osama bin Laden is possibly entirely fictional

The name Osama bin Laden is the name assigned to the mythical supervillain overlord of the Al Qaeda terrorist network by most of the news media and the White House, who claim he is the mastermind and financier of the September 11th attacks.

USAma Bin Laden is the name assigned by the CIA to a historical person who was very rich, possibly trained by the CIA and made a hero in Afghanistan while fighting off the Russians. Usama bin Laden was never charged with the September 11th attacks or wanted by the FBI for the attacks.

Osama bin Laden was reported killed by President Obama (the third spelling of Osama's name) on May first, 2011. This might not be a lie exactly, as the Osama bin Laden identity might be entirely fictional.

read the whole story......Bin Laden may in fact be a "Manufactured" character !!

I think he IS

don't forget the "Al Qaeda" connections in the recent "Revolutions" in that region.

including the "BINgazzi" "attacks" !!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here's a Fox News report from 2001.

They have never "rescinded" this !!

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead (from Dec 2001)

and;

NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 1998 — At the CIA, it happens often enough to have a code name: Blowback. Simply defined, this is the term that describes an agent, an operative or an operation that has turned on its creators. Osama bin Laden, our new public enemy Number 1, is the personification of blowback. And the fact that he is viewed as a hero by millions in the Islamic world proves again the old adage: Reap what you sow

BEFORE YOU CLICK on my face and call me naive, let me concede some points. Yes, the West needed Josef Stalin to defeat Hitler. Yes, there were times during the Cold War when supporting one villain (Cambodia’s Lon Nol, for instance) would have been better than the alternative (Pol Pot). So yes, there are times when any nation must hold its nose and shake hands with the devil for the long-term good of the planet.
But just as surely, there are times when the United States, faced with such moral dilemmas, should have resisted the temptation to act. Arming a multi-national coalition of Islamic extremists in Afghanistan during the 1980s - well after the destruction of the Marine barracks in Beirut or the hijacking of TWA Flight 847 - was one of those times.

Bin Laden comes home to roost

Bin Laden is "FAKE"

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Gee if they hadn't thrown his body in the Sea maybe threads like this, and stories in the op would not be printed.

People expect us to believe Bin Laden is dead?

Pics or it didn't happen or declassify the video from the operation of "say they killed OBL and lost a top secret stealth copter".

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by kthxbai

Okay...

I figured the post being done so in jest was enough to suggest that...but it's probably good you delivered your position on it, for others that may take it literal, that may come after you...good show!

I'm supposed to read the post and not just look at the title and pictures???

Dude, this is ATS!!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Killing OBL has not done anything to end the activities of terrorists. Did they think terrorism would magically vanish from the face of the earth by killing him or others like him. Sweetdreams everyone, sweetdreams.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hey op

guess whos got a construction compay in the UAE

www.travelthewholeworld.com...

things are not what they seem when you mention that name

best thing is to disregard him completely

lets move on

peace

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Here's a Fox News report from 2001.

They have never "rescinded" this !!

If you read it very carefully, you will see that they are passing on a report from the Pakistan Observer, sourced from an anonymous Taliban leader. Do you think the Pakistani media and/or the Taliban might have an interest in interfering with the hunt for Bin Laden, or publishing martyrdom narratives that made him look good? Or do you believe them uncritically?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
well after all, it was you and me

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

OSAMA BIN DRINKIN

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join