It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Danbones
it was a simple photoshop doc

Wrong again, it was not a photoshop document - birthers do not even know what the document actually was!

again
for thousandth time
linky linky

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
linky linky

You are the one claiming it was a photoshop document - how about you show us a link to this "photoshop document"

Of course you cannot, just another untrue birther story.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The long form birth certificate posted at whitehouse dot gov is a 9 layer file. the standard pdf viewer presents them as one image. the nine layers could have been created by photoshop or adobe illustrator or anything else.
Please print out the 9 layers and examine them.
they can be reduced to single jpgs. tho a lot of work. i can tell you how so you do not have to find adobe illustrator.

once you have seen the nine individual layers, get on your high horse and scream at the top of your lungs, I believe I believe I believe it IS real.

then double up on your meds for a while.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57

The long form birth certificate posted at whitehouse dot gov is a 9 layer file.

There is no long form birth certificate posted there....

the nine layers could have been created by photoshop or adobe illustrator or anything else.

They were created when the document was scanned.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Another birther lie... care to show some proof he was a Indonesian citizen? The US Department of State denied that Barack Obama was ever adopted and that he was ever an Indonesian Citizen

- See Department of State reply in Strunk v. United States.

So how do you know Obama was a Indonesian citizen?

Reading comprehension is important. I stated that his half-sister said he was adopted by Soetero (whose name he DID use for some time). If that is true, then he would have become a citizen of Indonesia. So far, no proof has been presented either way.

The claims Obama was a foreign student are just a April fool's hoax that birthers fell for hook, line and sinker!
www.factcheck.org...

Nonsense. The claims and speculation are because of the way HE sealed his records, and because of the fact that he did live in Indonesia, as the child of an Indonesian citizen. Pay attention.

The whole birther argument is not about any bit of paper Obama releases, it is that a black man is the legal US President.

No; a half black, half white man is the president. However, no one seeking records gives a hoot what color the man is. Do you really think Alan Keyes was filing court cases because of Obama's color?

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Fair enough on Snopes. I have seen FAR too many things on there that I KNOW are blatantly false

Sure you have, just another birther lie.

I would like to tell you what I think of your childish name calling, but I see no reason to stoop to your level. Dude, grow up already.

The only way it could have been resolved is if Obama was never elected President.

Oh, right.....showing the actual evidence would not affect a thing..... gee, I guess we should toss out the whole legal system, since proof means nothing.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

All of this could be cleared up SO easily, if he simply released the records, as so many other presidents have done. Yet he won't. Why not?

Provide the school records of a single President other than W. It should also be noted that the only reason he released his records is because hackers released them first.

How many of them have so many secrets in their past? How many have so many "former classmates" that have no recollection of even seeing them in school? How many have been asked to release them, to show they were not registered as a foreign student? Provide a list, and we can seek those records as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Again, no one here has even seen the birth certificate....

So...if NO ONE has seen the birth certificate, please explain how it was proven to be real in a court of law? That's a pretty neat trick.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

If that is true, then he would have become a citizen of Indonesia. So far, no proof has been presented either way.

Children of obama's age then could not become Indonesian citizens, according to Indonesian law.

Nonsense.

No, a fact - and birthers hate how they fell for it!

The claims and speculation are because of the way HE sealed his records,

how did he seal his records? I noticed you have sealed your records in the exact same way, why is that?

No; a half black, half white man is the president. However, no one seeking records gives a hoot what color the man is.

Still wrong, why are they only demanding records from the first black president, when none of the previous Presidents provided any records.... no were they demanded of them.

I would like to tell you what I think of your childish name calling,

I noticed you were unable to answer the simple question, avoidance noted.

I guess we should toss out the whole legal system, since proof means nothing.

That is what birthers want to do... Obama, a naturally born US citizen was legally elected President twice, silly birthers have lost 200 court cases as all they have are lies. They refuse to accept the facts and continue to lose every single court case that they attempt.
edit on 19-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So...if NO ONE has seen the birth certificate,

Who claimed that? You really are getting very confused.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
That was actually the first line of reasoning I'd went out hunting down to really bust the Obama supporters with. It proved to be my first shock too. For all the people saying he had to be Indonesian to attend their state schools..you'd think that would be easy enough to verify. If it had been true, it would be. It's not...and I'll eat my hat to have anyone prove that one wrong with source material. He never picked up his step-father's citizenship. He never held dual citizenship because, unlike the urban myths I also fell into ....there was no such requirement or need for him to do so to live there or attend school. Ex-pats attending schools at that time weren't that uncommon, especially at the Catholic school he went to for his second half of time there and before returning to the United States.

There is no official proof, one way or the other, as to whether he would have had to be a citizen or not to attend school. There, we agree. There have been, though, people in Indonesia, including some that were supposed to be at the school when he was there, that claim that was the case. Not "proof", no, but quite interesting, and worth further investigation. The Catholic school, I think, was private, so citizenship would not matter. The previous school was public, though, and that's the one being questioned.

What records do you need? *snip*

Records showing how, exactly, a reportedly poor student managed to get into Columbia, then Harvard, would be nice. Something showing that he did, or did not, receive funding for foreign students would be very clarifying.

Originally posted by ladyGreenEyes
There is great speculation, since he also won't release his school records, that he enrolled as a foreign student.

Ya got me on that one. That was one of those little things I couldn't quite narrow done to what I was satisfied with as a source I couldn't get higher than. Just MSM stuff and his not releasing any of those particular papers, of course.

That is THE reason I even look at the story at all. The lack of any attempt at disclosure, to clear the issues. Maybe he is having "too much fun" with the whole thing, as you suggest. However, a man in the position of President of the United States should have more respect for the office, and do whatever was needed to be sure that all the people could trust his eligibility to serve. At the least, he's a jerk about the issues. There could be bigger reasons. I have a lot of respect for you on the site here, as you do look things over sensibly. We agree more often than not, I think. In this case, I know you really have looked at the issue, unlike some, and formed an opinion based on the data available. I respect that. All things considered, it seems to me we really don't know anything for sure, more or less than we did when the questions first came out.

I just can't shake the feeling that there is something hidden there. Really, I think the birth certificate angle is at least a partial diversion, and NOT the big issue. What is, I don't know. I kind of have the idea that he's a CIA plant; maybe a real citizen, but not who they claim he is, for whatever reason. It's just a feeling, but it's one I can't shake. There is something being kept secret. My sense of curiosity won't let me ignore a good mystery. This feels like a big one.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So...if NO ONE has seen the birth certificate,

Who claimed that? You really are getting very confused.

You did - on page nine - here

I am not the one confused.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh come on people...a University is not a college. I attended New York University and I had hundreds of people in my classes. It was a large, urban campus. So yeah it's possible to not know someone in your class. Especially if they had a different major than you did.

Did these 30 ppl, in a sea of thousands, have the same course of study or share the same year? You small-town folk need to get out more. I can't stand the guy...but I cant buy into this BS.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Oh dear, you are wrong once again. What I said was:

Again, no one here has even seen the birth certificate

No one here... which is true.

As shown, yes you are very confused.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Children of obama's age then could not become Indonesian citizens, according to Indonesian law.

Source??? I have seen it reported that they could, either automatically if under age five, and by applying of five or older. Where is YOUR information to show otherwise? If you can't link to it, then you are simply blowing smoke.

how did he seal his records? I noticed you have sealed your records in the exact same way, why is that?

Um...I don't issue Executive Orders. He does. Read and learn (this is called a source) - link

Still wrong, why are they only demanding records from the first black president, when none of the previous Presidents provided any records.... no were they demanded of them.

Actually, the Obama campaign demanded records for McCain, who willingly provided them. That same campaign refused to offer the same sort of records, though. The word for that is "hypocrisy". Plus, no other president ever had any question of their eligibility to serve, as far as I have ever read. None of the reasons people want to see the records have anything to do with race. really, I would think that worn out, nonsense excuse would have been tossed by now. Again, do you think Alan Keyes requested proof because he's racist against Obama? I notice you ignored that question the last time I asked it.

*snipped name-calling*... Obama, a naturally born US citizen was legally elected President twice, silly *snip* have lost 200 court cases as all they have are lies. *snip*

There is no proof he's a natural born citizen, which is required by IS law for one serving as president. Being elected isn't proof. Using the "Miracle on 34'th Street" defense, are you? That's truly sad..... Plus, cases tossed out are not "won". Most cases, liberal judges toss, claiming that the people filing have no right to do so, and the actual merits of said cases are never seen in court. But, hey, prove us all wrong. Show a link to the case where the documents were all seen and verified in court.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Oh dear, you are wrong once again. What I said was:

Again, no one here has even seen the birth certificate

No one here... which is true.

As shown, yes you are very confused.

Clearly, you are most confused. The fact is, no one has seen the birth certificate, which is why all the court cases are filed. get a clue. A scanned in document, full of markers for forgery, isn't proof of a real document by a long shot. Try using one in YOUR life, and see how far it gets you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ditto on the respect, by the way. It's definitely mutual. I've always loved the Avatar too. One of my favorite TV characters when the series was running.

Just a couple things in reply. On one, I'm not sure where we ever got the idea he was all that poor. He wasn't rich, that's true enough. His Mother's side wasn't wealthy and his Stepfather was a civil servant type. His Bio-Dad is a non-issue and that's part of the dirty side I don't get into. No need ..it's just not relevant. However, all three have University education in common because that's what all three shared for her to have met them at different times. I was a bit surprised to find it, but his mother had been to University herself. Far FAR from some of the uglier rumors some people have started over the years regarding her.

Anyway... Given that, I've wondered why we've always thought they couldn't have found ways to make it happen. I know the urban legends of his being some poor disadvantaged kid or something ...but that's not what things showed for what I read. Looked about middle class type to me, in terms of family resources. The state school in Jakarta sucked, I'd imagine and people there who remembered him described him as a screw up who didn't take it seriously. (He was a kid...that's no reflection to present day..but kinda kills the 'devout Muslim' stuff some say too). The Catholic school couldn't have come cheap tho. (He was described as a goof off three too..lol). There are in-depth video interviews of people at the schools in 2010 regarding all this ..for where the anecdotes come from.

-

Respect for the office and the concept that he's the President for the NATION and not just his political side of it IS my biggest bone to pick on the whole 'birther' issue, as they've turned that into a slur. You''d think he'd be almost indignant and wanting to clear the matter, once and for all to end it. Previous Presidents would have and did. McCain went through a quick investigation/vetting of his status for being born in the Canal Zone. Humphries proved his b/c status during that campaign, to stretch back and little and even dear old Ike was called on his Birth Certificate. A little known fact, probably because no one made a deal of it. He showed it (some issue of documentation for the year and place) and that was that. No fuss.

I think we're seeing on all levels though, the overall administration wants the nation on edge, stressed and at each others throats. Fair to say? This issue has been the gift that keeps on giving since 2008 for that. He's proven what he has to, to whom he had to and quietly put the rest out without making any big thing of it ...happy to let people just assume none of it's even there. After all, the people in power, like Arizona for the ballot, get their proof...everyone else? So much the better, I think they've come to think, if we're fighting over B.S.. We're distracted.

-

As far as hiding something... I never said I didn't think he was hiding something. Oh.. I most certainly DO think Barack is hiding a very big thing. It's just nothing that would hold any bearing whatsoever to his legal standing for holding the Office. I wish something would....but...heck, if everyone just focused on bad policy, it would be enough you'd think? The rest? We won't know squat till after he leaves office...that seems clear enough.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Um...I don't issue Executive Orders. He does. Read and learn - link

Funny how you never bothered to read it - it has nothing about sealing his personal records. You really should not believe birther sites....

Plus, no other president ever had any question of their eligibility to serve, as far as I have ever read.

The only people whining about Obama are racist birthers.

There is no proof he's a natural born citizen, which is required by IS law for one serving as president.

Yes there is, he was born in Hawaii, that makes him natural born citizen. A court has even declared him a natural born citizen.... something you ignore!

Birthers will have to put up with Obama as president for 4 more years, and there is nothing you can do about that.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Clearly, you are most confused. The fact is, no one has seen the birth certificate,

Yes they have, but you ignore that as it destroys your silly conspiracy theory.

A scanned in document, full of markers for forgery, isn't proof of a real document by a long shot.

Again you are confused, it has not been used for proof anywhere.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Reading comprehension issues!

Presidential records =/= personal records. He has *NEVER* issued an Executive Order that has ANYTHING to do with his personal records. The only records-related EO dealt with Presidential records, which are records of ... well, pretty much anything that has to do with the President while he is in office. HUGE difference here, and one that birthers and overall Obama haters choose to ignore.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Ditto on the respect, by the way. It's definitely mutual. I've always loved the Avatar too. One of my favorite TV characters when the series was running.

Oh, mine, too, for a long time! Own both parts of the whole miniseries.

Just a couple things in reply. On one, I'm not sure where we ever got the idea he was all that poor.

I think a lot of that came from how he talked. At least, that's the impression I got. The "poor minority kid" thing, turned to a success story. it's very possible that his family simply paid his way in. Certainly, it wouldn't be the first time a not-great student was admitted on family money.

Respect for the office and the concept that he's the President for the NATION and not just his political side of it IS my biggest bone to pick on the whole 'birther' issue, as they've turned that into a slur. You''d think he'd be almost indignant and wanting to clear the matter, once and for all to end it. Previous Presidents would have and did. McCain went through a quick investigation/vetting of his status for being born in the Canal Zone. Humphries proved his b/c status during that campaign, to stretch back and little and even dear old Ike was called on his Birth Certificate. A little known fact, probably because no one made a deal of it. He showed it (some issue of documentation for the year and place) and that was that. No fuss.

Excellent examples!

I think we're seeing on all levels though, the overall administration wants the nation on edge, stressed and at each others throats. Fair to say? This issue has been the gift that keeps on giving since 2008 for that. He's proven what he has to, to whom he had to and quietly put the rest out without making any big thing of it ...happy to let people just assume none of it's even there. After all, the people in power, like Arizona for the ballot, get their proof...everyone else? So much the better, I think they've come to think, if we're fighting over B.S.. We're distracted.

Completely agree there! I could see him deliberately making things look suspicious, just to stir up trouble, and to give him a chance to play the race card, and make people angry. He's done that in so many other ways, no reason he would not in this case, no matter what the facts are.

As far as hiding something... I never said I didn't think he was hiding something. Oh.. I most certainly DO think Barack is hiding a very big thing. It's just nothing that would hold any bearing whatsoever to his legal standing for holding the Office. I wish something would....but...heck, if everyone just focused on bad policy, it would be enough you'd think? The rest? We won't know squat till after he leaves office...that seems clear enough.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

IS he actually ever leaving office? You have to wonder..... The last "election" was a complete JOKE, all the way around. I really think that his supposed "opposition" was planned, and not really trying to win. The many, many cases of clear voter fraud, intimidation, etc., are more evidence that we really didn't have any say this last time. I do find it interesting hat even some Democrats have stood up against him, such as Kucinich, of all people, stating that he should be impeached for going to war without the approval of Congress. No idea what happened to that case, though.

Ah, what is he hiding.....well, I have some ideas there, and no, they wouldn't matter for his standing. Interesting times we live in, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join