It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Ted Cruz Smokes Out Dianne Feinstein: You Didn't Answer My Question! Wow!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thank God Senator Ted Cruz is there to remind everyone about the 1st, 2nd & 4th
Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

I hope he lectures the progressives every week!

Looking offended didn't work for Senator Feinstein. Nice try. Answer the question!

You see, this is what happens when the Tea Party arrives in Washington D.C.
edit on Fri Mar 15 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread. Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Why it interests me???

The 2nd Amendment sounds kinda important to many Americans. I am one of them.

Description of the content???

Senator Ted Cruz asks a simple question to Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Should we go after the 1st Amendment and the 4th Amendment the same way you

are going after the 2nd Amendment. That is what the video says.
edit on 15-3-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

For those that cannot watch the video right now, and per ATS' T&C, could you please write a brief description about the content of the video and your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ditto, what zombie said ... i thoroughly enjoy hearing about Feinstein being pigeon-holed, please share.
any narrative to go with the video ??
i cannot view videos at all on this machine.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Senator Ted Cruz made her answer the question.

Is it okay to attack other amendments of the constitution like the 1st and the 4th

like she is attacking the 2nd amendment?

The progressives are not accustomed to being called out and lectured by the Tea Party.

She finally answered "No."

She appeared very weak when she chose not to answer the question.
edit on 15-3-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
ditto, what zombie said ... i thoroughly enjoy hearing about Feinstein being pigeon-holed, please share.
any narrative to go with the video ??
i cannot view videos at all on this machine.

More info here:

Senator Ted Cruz Has Arrived in Washington DC

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I find it very predictable, bordering on boring, that Fienstein(and those of her ilk) when faced with questions, based on principal, start going for the heart strings by trying elicit an emotional response with stories of first hand experience with gun violence. Gun violence is horrible, everyone can admit that, but to trying to govern by attempting to manipulate emotions is, to me, borderline laughable and infuriating.

Where are the adults? When I was a child I use to think there were these things called grown ups that were wise, tempered and prudent. Boy, was I a moron.
edit on 15-3-2013 by slowisfast because: Sp

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Liberals need to start asking themselves some hard question just like the conservatives have....DO THESE PEOPLE REPRESENT MY VIEWS?

Progressives have infiltrated both parties and are driving the country into fascism wake up voters and see this simple hard to grasp fact. The fine line between fascism and liberty is about to be tested. We need to remember our past and what every heart and mind needs........liberty and freedom.

The progressive mind is fearful,apathetic,lazy,controlling,weak. Is this what we want the future generations values to be? Look at every progressive community and tell me what you see. Filth,poverty,crime,no future for there kids. Why do you think the killed Mr.King? TPTB knew they could use the progressive tactics once he was gone and look at the Black culture now.

Mr. King is my idol and I mention and think of him often. He understood what the founding fathers wanted this great nation to be and was leading the Black culture into a bright future. We need more leaders like him today.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I love how she dodges the question and goes for an emotional retort rather than address the real issue asked.

Emotions don't override the rule of law, the comparison of banned books and the first amendment to guns is spot on, you can't pick and chose what gets protected by the constitution randomly.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
I find it very predictable, bordering on boring, that Fienstein(and those of her ilk) when faced with questions, based on principal, start going for the heart string trying elicit an emotional response with stories of first hand experience with gun violence. Gun violence is horrible, everyone can admit that, but to attempt to govern by attempting to manipulate emotions is, to me, borderline laughable. Where are the adults? When I was a child I use to think there were these things called grown ups that were wise, tempered and prudent. Boy, was I a moron.

Yes, the strategy is to hide behind the victims while attacking the 2nd Amendment.

It didn't work. Answer the question Senator!

We need 10 more Senator Ted Cruz politicians in Washington D.C.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I love how she dodges the question and goes for an emotional retort rather than address the real issue asked.

Emotions don't override the rule of law, the comparison of banned books and the first amendment to guns is spot on, you can't pick and chose what gets protected by the constitution randomly.

The progressives desire emotional driven gun laws that will not work.

They KNOW the gun laws will not work. The true goal is a database of law abiding

Americans who own guns for future confiscation.

Michael Moore wants to surround himself with pictures of dead children to accomplish

that.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

thanks for the link

i think i'll have to make an effort to watch this exchange at a friend's.

gooooo Senator Cruz

... put that crazy loon out to pasture already, she's stinkin' up the place.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Senator Ted Cruz ............. 1

Senator Dianne Feinstein ... 0

Ready for a rematch? You better brush up on the United States Constitution.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

some of the commentary linked via Yahoo seems to imply that Sen Cruz has some 'learning' to do ... i would disagree whole-heartedly.

He was spot on and anything but condescending ... i kinda wish he had been, she deserves it.

it's rather obvious, by her commentary, that bullet holes in others isn't a problem, so long as she gets to say what makes those bullet holes ... so, how does that translate to increased 'safety' for the public ??

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Cruz is certainly pissing off the old guard on both sides of the aisle. They can't believe that they are actually seeing someone do something they were elected to do. Uphold the Constitution and speak for their constituents.

Dianne deserved every word of what she got.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Did you see where john mccain called the new republicans (Rand Paul and Ted Cruz - he might have well put Marco Rubio in there too) "wacky birds"? mccain needs to be put out to pasture too, along with the rest of the RINOs. mccain had to apologize on tv today.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Liberals need to start asking themselves some hard question just like the conservatives have....DO THESE PEOPLE REPRESENT MY VIEWS?

Progressives have infiltrated both parties and are driving the country into fascism wake up voters and see this simple hard to grasp fact. The fine line between fascism and liberty is about to be tested. We need to remember our past and what every heart and mind needs........liberty and freedom.

The progressive mind is fearful,apathetic,lazy,controlling,weak. Is this what we want the future generations values to be? Look at every progressive community and tell me what you see. Filth,poverty,crime,no future for there kids. Why do you think the killed Mr.King? TPTB knew they could use the progressive tactics once he was gone and look at the Black culture now.

Mr. King is my idol and I mention and think of him often. He understood what the founding fathers wanted this great nation to be and was leading the Black culture into a bright future. We need more leaders like him today.

Great post . . . I've been saying this for years and everybody thinks I'm crazy. I was raised a Libertarian (social liberal/financial conservative). Something else that bothers me is the current/past trend of these Progressive parties adopting the ideals of what people think the parties represent, in order to conflate the terms and ideologies. Dems with Liberalism or grass-roots efforts like Occupy and Repubs now with Libertarianism or grass-roots efforts like Tea Party. In fact, true Liberals and Libertarians should actually be in the same party . . . both ideals stem from John Locke's original views on Liberalism.

They absorb any individualistic ideal and subvert it . . . and the public buys into it. The fact the president evoked MLK so much during the inaugeration and since . . . He shares no ideals with MLK and is desecrating his memory.

For the video . . . I watched this on CSPAN live and it was very disgusting to see Schumer and the geez from Vermont used as attack dogs to anyone that questioned Feinstein. Would simply shout out insults and strawmen, then sit back with their smug little smiles. She however was getting P.O. the during the whole committee meeting. You can tell, like the pres, she wants to "kill" anyone that even questions her.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What an ugly woman she is. All defensive and like a child.

She needs to be lectured and then charged with treason.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Honor93

Senator Ted Cruz ............. 1

Senator Dianne Feinstein ... 0

Ready for a rematch? You better brush up on the United States Constitution.

I find it admirable that Cruz knows how to put other politicians in a corner and get them to grudgingly admit the truth. First Holder, now Feinstein. He doesn't get distracted, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Diane frackfeinstein is arrogant , uninformed and angry among other things. She does not have the right to abridge the Second amendment and we have the right to bear and use any arms we darn well please. We have the right to bears arms to protect ourselves against the enemy foreign or DOMESTIC!! Right now that appears, to some, to be the Washington DC Congress. Americans are not stupid, the thinking ones, and will not register or give their arms up, no matter what inconsequential bill feinstein proposes. People will not honor it, why should they? Obama is not a legal president, is arrogant, is uneducated, for the most part, and is a fraud. People dont trust him and will not obey this law, just as he dismisses the Constitution. I wouldnt even be surprised if Texans, wyomians, oklahomans and montanans , shoot down his hedious drones, that should only be used for warfare in foreign countries. We also know the truth about Sandy Hook the govt is trying to use, to make people sympathetic to its cause. Their tricks no longer work.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wow really shes been in office for 20 year???

Shes gotta go!

The founding fathers are rolling in there graves!
edit on 15-3-2013 by tecunuman911 because: add last line xD

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join