It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Security Forces Spray Raw Sewage at Palestinian Homes as Punishment For Protests [Video]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry but in the first Iraq war they pulled out, said was right thing to do fast get it over with, that was all bull.

They just want to give Saddam Hassan a chance to roll over because he was was the best at controlling the Iraq's

Now look what lies the whole world is a mess, they are just killing babies all over, sending killer drone wedding presents, have a nice death.

God is going to Smite all of us, the Earth is a mess, look what these morons have done.

It won't be over until almost everyone and everything is dead.

What a joke, that is just terrible even if it wasn't poop they squirted them with, it all sucks, prepare to be Smited.

Remember when Jesus went after the Money people at the Temple, that was not anger.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

Mate id be part of a militant group well before this incident. Truth be told I hate jews and I hate muslims but on an ethical viewpoint the jews should not be using an american funded war machine to combat fireworks, # it would be like Britain carpet bombing Ireland because the Republican army sought refuge in safehouses on the boarder. The jews are a peice of # but britian gave them the land and USA armed them so the trouble lies with your nation too.

The thread is not about occupation or bullyboy tactics its about # spraying, and theres no proof off that.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

"Remember when Jesus went after the Money people at the Temple, that was not anger"

Erm no I dont, proof or keep your wacky fairytales out of an adult debate.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by windowlicker80

I think it has been fairly well established that it was not sewage that they sprayed.
LIke people have said it would damage an expensive bit of machinery and skunk compound
would be cheaper more effective and easier to obtain?
I've read no evidence in this thread that it was sewage and more evidence that it was a Skunk machine.

However the other issues arise...like the human rights group who said they were targetting all houses
in the village etc. I too don't like what the Isreali military are doing to this population.
Limbo

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Why didn't you post an Arcticle on the Palestinians that were throwing rocks at passer byers in vehicles, causing an Israeli woman to crash into a bus? The crash putting her daughter in critical condition and her in critical condition.

Sewage was warranted. If this mob had anything to do with the mob throwing rocks at cars.

Wait .. Rocks arent Dangerous ... lol

-----

It would be nice if you posted Articles showing both sides of the story and not just one. However, that is my opinion.

If I was Israel, I would have annexed the Palestinians by now; not because of power, but because we're at war. You shoot missiles at me I bomb you; hey, that sounds like war to me.
edit on 15-3-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

you forgot to mention the phosphorous

www.youtube.com...

How long do you think Israel can hold Palestinians like their personal pets? Do you seriously believe the world will continue to look the other way even if the politicians do?

You seem to be able to justify it all in your mind... perhaps you can justify this too?
www.youtube.com...

Perhaps these former IDF forces are lying too?

edit on 16-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by windowlicker80
reply to post by OOOOOO

"Remember when Jesus went after the Money people at the Temple, that was not anger"

Erm no I dont, proof or keep your wacky fairytales out of an adult debate.

is this your idea of an adult reply?
.. because to verbally attack someone on the grounds of their Faith when that Faith is the core of their very being seems a little lame... prove its a fairytale if you are so convicted to attack God.

Should you be similarly attacked via verbal abuse because you have no memories or conscience?

You must be Jewish ... belittling the memory of Jesus, Yeah I guess back then they wanted "proof" too and even though every generation got smacked down throughout ancient history the next smack will be the last for the wayward who call themselves jews but are not.

Prove you are of the offspring of the lineage of Jacob if you believe you are "chosen"

if you back an animal into a corner its going to bite. If you turn people into animals and treat them like it, don't be surprised if they throw mountains never mind rocks.

But then you, like every other Jew seems to think God grants you that air of superiority and that you are better than all the rest.

Hardly, it only means you are more deserving ... of being judged , ... and your arrogance towards God and thinking you even know His will when you murdered His son (by proxy like every other despicable act you do) and go on in denial of Him warrants exaltation in Heaven ?

Who is pushing fairy-tales?

w/e, it had been written and like unto the days of Noah, your dismissal of God isn't unexpected. ... least of all by Him.

edit on 17-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Israel has an air force, navy, all kinds of weaponry, much of which has been given to them by other countries while the Palestinians are trapped in an open air prison with rocks and a few rusty ole RPGs...wow, rocks compared to jets from Israel shooting Lordknowswhat...oh, the inhumanity plus unfairness. Rocks thrown at tanks....no one sees the in equality and balance of power in that? Yikes. A rock is one thing, tanks, missles, jets and such is quite another. No matter what was sprayed, the balance is all wrong...tanks ran over Rachel Corrie...rocks didn't kill in that case. Rocks are less problematic in the scheme of things compared to what Israel has. The Palestinians are totally out gunned period.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
Israel has an air force, navy, all kinds of weaponry, much of which has been given to them by other countries while the Palestinians are trapped in an open air prison with rocks and a few rusty ole RPGs...wow, rocks compared to jets from Israel shooting Lordknowswhat...oh, the inhumanity plus unfairness. Rocks thrown at tanks....no one sees the in equality and balance of power in that? Yikes. A rock is one thing, tanks, missles, jets and such is quite another. No matter what was sprayed, the balance is all wrong...tanks ran over Rachel Corrie...rocks didn't kill in that case. Rocks are less problematic in the scheme of things compared to what Israel has. The Palestinians are totally out gunned period.

I can never understand how people make these points. So I suppose that it would be heaps better if the IDF had units of rock throwers instead of infantry, suicide bombers instead of tanks and random blind rocket launchers instead of precision bombs and jet fighters?

What's the point in complaining about out-gunning the Palestinians? Is there such a law that forbids a nation to out-gun another?

Weapon classes are not the problem. Religious indoctrination and extremist views are.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
"Before we begin, I cannot 100% guarantee the claims in this article to be true .........That being said...Just another day in Apartheid Israel... "

I can't be 100% sure your not a bigot toward Israel but that said, your just another anti Israeli freak.

(always two sides to an argument, you just have to be willing to 'see' both)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Who is still wasting time on the Israel/Palestine thing? Guess what?

After 60 years they can't work something out then they deserve each other.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

These comments are ignorant to the truth. Saying they can't work something out suggests they both have to opportunity for a fair deal, future prosperity, peace and security, equal bargaining power and the intention to negotiate in good faith.

In reality, Israel has constantly obstructed this assumption, attempting to use their military clout to get the bigger share of the pie, undermining Palestine's future prosperity and its economy, eroding peace and security. It has far more political and military clout and it doesn't intend to negotiate in good faith. It's militant position of the settlements and the continued expansion of them, is representative of this.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Sorry reality doesn't fit with your liberal narrative. 60 years is 3 generations to work something out. Do they? No. Israel attacks, Palestine attacks. Great, let the two kill each other since each side doesn't engage the other side without violence.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
just a random thought I'd run past you guys...

what are the chances this is being done to demoralize the Palestinians in the hopes "somebody" comes to their aid and you know what happens you know where... it is what they have been wanting for years and are just looking for an excuse to the point of stirring emotions up.

This is the only thing I could get from these actions as they are beyond the pale, they are arrogance to the extreme.

They must know that there will be a backlash ... could it be they want that backlash to begin with?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

It would be better if Israel had none of the above. They have been thrown out of every country they have tried to bully and brow beat and worse. They kidnap the palestinian boys, cut out their organs and throw them back on their families yard. Nice. We need to stop supporting Israel with money and weapons and take care of our own citizens right here. They say they are the chosen race and all others are animals. I guess Rachel Corrie was an animal to them.?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Not at all. Liberal narrative? There was no left-wing ideology contained in my post, so I don't know where you got your misinformed and idiotic perception of my post from, but it certainly wasn't from me.

Second of all, saying Israel attacks, then Palestine attacks (a state which does not even exist, thereby it cannot attack other states) is over simplifying an inherently complex issue. I understand that your mind has to simplify these issues in order for it to understand it, and for you to be able to comment on them. We all do this everyday for issues we know little about. It is natural. But despite this, it is extremely dangerous.

Before commenting, "let them kill each other", first research the issues affecting this conflict. Until you do that, there is no use commenting on something you know barely anything about.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Yeah, the "blame the Israelis/support the Palestinians" is a liberal narrative.

Sorry you don't understand your own propaganda.

Blame Israel First

Hey fellow liberals, it’s time to let the facts get in your way

Hamas Bears Lion’s Share of Blame for Israel-Gaza Tensions
edit on 25-3-2013 by GreenGlassDoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
"Before we begin, I cannot 100% guarantee the claims in this article to be true .........That being said...Just another day in Apartheid Israel... "

I can't be 100% sure your not a bigot toward Israel but that said, your just another anti Israeli freak.

(always two sides to an argument, you just have to be willing to 'see' both)

I figured even those who disagree with my opinion on the situation would appreciate the fact that I admitted that the claims made in the video and article cannot be proven to be certain. It turns out that the information was incorrect. It was not raw sewage but "skunk spray" and I thank my fellow ATS members for their research that helped us come to this conclusion. In my opinion this is just as bad if not worse depending on your perception of these seperate substances.

I have not said anything bigoted towards Israel or it's citizens and it's unfair for you to say so, in fact it's an outright lie meant to deflect from the reality that Israel is an apartheid state who sprays that "skunk" spray indiscriminately at unarmed citizens and their homes for protesting the Apartheid that they are subjected to on a daily basis.

Do you deny that Israel practices Apartheid in the West Bank?

What are all those walls and check points for on the illegally occupied territory?

Are they selective on who can cross these checkpoints in a timely manner?

The answer to these questions prove without a doubt that Israel is an Apartheid state, so to call me bigoted for simply providing a factual observation highlights your inability to particpate in civil discussion when it comes to this issue, but in my opinion it's quite clear that you did not join this thread for civil debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join