It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Has this file been uploaded anywhere yet ?

"500 MB Original Video File"

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to examine the original

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Has this file been uploaded anywhere yet ?

"500 MB Original Video File"

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to examine the original

I am working on it, it might be a few days. Please understand. Eventually it will be up online someplace.

But please note its just a digital dupe.

The only way to really analyze the original is to look at the MiniDV cassette. And there is only 1 of those.
edit on 13-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I'm with you Professor, still unidentified. It's not a smooth classic disc is it. There are bumps on the left top of object in the clip I just watched where it goes bright to dark

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Hi,

Where is the footage from the Turkish media's cameras? They have much higher quality equipment than Yalman.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Much like with god, just because you cannot disprove something doesn't mean it exists.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There is much more needed to be done.

At this point someone needs to look into the TUBIAK Organization and see if TUBIAK can answer some of these questions. Eventhough I have done a tiny bit of research I have not done anything extensive.

I am in the United States mind you.

If someone here on ATS lives in Turkey they would be very useful in this case to help.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am pretty convinced this a hoax by every measure.

www.alcione.org...

This sums it up for me.

The webpage then goes on to claim that "the official report stated" the following:

"The objects sighted in the aforementioned footage that have a structure that is made of specific material are definitely not made up by any kind of computer animation nor are they any form of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for a video effect therefore in conclusion it was decided that the sightings were neither a mockup or hoax."

The reality is that the TUBITAK report did _not_ "state" this, and its conclusion is not at all "historic".

All it concludes is that the video is probably a straightforward video of some object reflecting light rather than computer- generated SFX (although it qualifies even this by noting that inconsistencies in the date/time stamps "raise a suspicion about the validity of the time in which the recordings were made", implying some digital manipulation). But it certainly does _not_ conclude, as claimed by Sirius, "that the sightings were neither a mockup nor a hoax".

This is what it concludes (Sirius's translation):

"In conclusion, even though a detailed analysis of the footage is conducted, it might still remain unidentified. Hence, other reference objects need to be recorded in the same frame with the disputable object and further shootings need to be done by ourselves with special equipment in the same location and conditions.

"Accordingly, the term 'UFO' (Unidentified Flying Object) which has been used for these sort of dubious objects can also be used for these objects. But this definition does not mean that these objects are from extraterrestrial (flying saucer etc.) origin."

In other words, the TUBITAK representative can't say anything except that the video appears to show a "disputable object" or a "dubious object" of some sort but contains no useful information that could help determine what it is.

There is really nothing useful here. There is no indication that this thing is a flying object. To me it looks like some blurry lights from something that is most likely a boat. It sits in one spot. It does not zip or zoom. It pretty much acts like an anchored boat.

The question is if this is a flying object or not and it does not appear to one.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Look at this picture

Do you see how the picture above is similar to this picture.

Here is a link to a flash animation Mirage

For the Penfret Island, farther than the Saint Nicolas Island, the symmetry regarding the horizontal is clearly visible. Considering its distance, the Island seems to float even when I'm 20 m above the sea level.

When this type of atmospheric condition happens objects beyond the horizon can appear in view floating above then as you or the object gets closer reflections appear.

More info here with other example pictures and flash animations.

Mirage Examples

These so called ufo's are parts of boats or ships in the distance.

BoneZ already posted this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a post by zorgon some may know of him newer members may not but he was one of the ufo believers on here he also said that we have bases on the Moon etc etc .

Now even he said this.

Originally posted by zorgon

And I know you don't like the ship idea but don't you find is very odd that if you overlay the UFO onto the bridge of the docked cruise ship that the angle, size and shape just happen to match?

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thats rubbish man.... youve just blurred out the boat picture to make it look like the ufo.
talk about manipulating evidence to make your point.It shrieks of desperation.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix

Thats rubbish man.... youve just blurred out the boat picture to make it look like the ufo.
talk about manipulating evidence to make your point.It shrieks of desperation.

I did not provide the picture that was zorgon please keep up!!!!

Here is the link which was on the post above OK!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

its irrelevent who provided the dubiously manipulated picture. your still trying to sell it. And nobody is buying it.
must try harder. See me after class.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

its irrelevent who provided the dubiously manipulated picture. your still trying to sell it. And nobody is buying it.

Sorry but I left school a long time ago but I will watch for you in the playground

Let the adults discuss the grown up things on here!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Looks like a match to me.

You see, the trick is you actually have to LOOK at the photo.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Does it ? and where pray tell are the hundreds of other windows that festoon your ship? Nowwhere to be seen, thats where. Coz its not a ship. Do you see what i did there?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Oh and by the way thats a nice picture of yourself you posted there.
I must say you are rather hirsuit for a young lady.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Oh and by the way thats a nice picture of yourself you posted there.
I must say you are rather hirsuit for a young lady.

He didn't post a picture it was a mirror you must have seen yourself, if you look at other post you will see how only part of the ship would be visible!!!

Some members have been here longer than YOU looking at this event!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Easy now Sally, I have been following this case since it emerged, and none of the ship nonsense held up then, and still doesnt now.
Shamone.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

yes i realized the analogy was weak as soon as i'd posted it. sorry
i still rate the kumburgaz footage as very interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How can a video reviewed in 2008 contain footage from 2009?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

3. Camera Details
The camera was based on the NTSC System with a diaphragm set at the maximum of 1.8. Canon DM-GRI-A. It's a 3CCD 20x optic 100x with a tele-converter mounted on a 58mm adapter. Tele-objective is a Sony brand vci hgd 1758 model lens, x 1.7.

I Googled for more info on the camera but all it seems to generate is links to this event.

Lets look at all the problems from the view of a photographer.

A lens does not perform at its best (sharpness) at its widest aperture f1.8 in this case.

Zoom lenses tend to be softer (not as sharp) as prime (fixed focal length) lenses

Digital zoom DEGRADES an image, any photographer will tell you that.

A tele-converter will DEGRADE an image also.

Shooting at night also creates problems with image quality low light and small sensor size also problems using auto focus as it hunts to find something to focus on which can be seen on the video.

So we have a night time low light digital zoomed image degraded by a teleconverter not the best way to document an event.

Looking at other Canon cameras with a similar spec they used 3ccd chips which were 1/4" chips each of 250,000 -320,000 pixels, good at that time but not now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join