It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
It was wickedly strong yesterday, worst it's been in about a week

This thread highlight's a problem however, if there's nothing going on.. then why the hard shillery from a certain poster? you know the talk/script.. "your all crazy if you believe anything we don't tell you to believe" or.. "i don't feel anything so your all crazy"

If you don't feel anything, or this thread angers you so much.. there's plenty of other threads on ATS to troll. We cant change your mind or physical state, you've chosen to remain numb and drink the water.. we cannot help you.. so please stop with the forced de-bunking of a un-debunkable subject.

We cant prove anything, and you cant prove we don't feel anything, so instead of trying to make us drink the water.. poor yourself a cool glass of fresh tap and move along.

We know what we feel, and it's getting stronger and heavier, I personally am not surprised by the exclusion somehow of what seems like 70% of the population, i feel it's genetic or blood related.. today's gene pool is badly mixed up.. maybe some of have some distant DNA link to folks like Nostradamus (or similar.. he's just pretty famous lol) either way... it's obvious many don't have the ability to see a truck bearing down on them until it's too late.. it's that kind of feeling, only you cant find the truck.

Geology may have some bearing in it too, how many of us feeling anything live away from the bigger citys? Mountian's and or valleys that can amplify or create harmonics to a frequency?
You wouldn't feel that in the city, it would have to be in your cozy air-coned, cable fed box before you even noticed anything amiss... but out here.. where the background noise is minimal.. it's like a freight train.

We are bombarded by a whole spectrum of amplified frequency's every day. We're is the 20 year study on the safety of Wireless broadband? let alone what the military uses to burn signals trough just about anything?? the effects on human resonance... well that data.. just isn't there. WE are the test subjects.

It's a thing.. ignorance, is when you deny the possibility of anything new by using archaic (or non existing) data straw man arguments and old tactics ie: "your all crazy"
Kinda like when they killed folks for saying the earth wasn't flat.

For all we know, it's the Wireless frequency's, charged by CME energy and it's the earth hiccuping and getting used to the new energy, all playing on our own resonance, we feel strange, so we look for a cause.. It's not THAT hard to see this from a objective fence.. So i wonder why the hard line rhetoric needs to come out?

If you can't feel it... sweet!! consider yourself freakin blessed, i for one am delighted my brother cannot, as he'd be a nightmare to console.. much of humanity would freeze in shock.. like a deer in headlights, It's no coincidence many that do feel it have past experience with strange things (outside the norm) it's how we know what the feeling is, and why we can be calm about something so different. It doesn't make us whack jobs, pre western industrial sheep culture... alot of us would be advising..

Scepticisim is healthy.. but some of you have made it a religion/cult. and like to turn threads into a sermon.

But on this it's like standing in the freeway and shouting "there's no traffic.. there never will be, your all insane"

Loved your post

I do wonder though and it is DNA based you are correct, some through bloodline and others through unlocking their true potential. The capabilities are limitless

Even I don't have full control I am somewhere maybe 0.00001% of my full potential and yet I am here trying to help. Also try out the sleep exercise it should help

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I don't think we have to 'do' anything?

I believe the lessons are from history are that the future will 'unfold' whatever we attempt to 'do'.

History teaches us that Evil always rises and appears to become triumphant. Good is usually fast asleep, or 'tanning its ass' on some desert island when it finally notices the SOS 'smoke signals' from the main land. Good then huffs and puffs and drags itself off its sun lounger and starts SLOWLY rowing towards the shore. When Good eventually gets to the main land, first it stops to have a scratch, stretch and then, when all hope seems lost, begins to kick ass!

In time Evil is subdued, once again, with a cry of 'I'll be back!'

And all is huncky dory again............until next time!

Now that scenario is only for an 'Evil New World Order'.

Incomings asteroids, catastrophic pole shifts or plague......well , good old Good, has left his staff working on that problem back at the office and he's going back to work on his tan again!

So. my point is, you don't have to 'do' anything as such. Be aware, make others aware if you can, buy a 'few extra cans' and try to cover your basic essentials.

But only LOVE and compassion are the answer to the problems in this world and there lies the answer to all our problems.

I'm not a believer in that when the SHTF ever happens all humans go insane and hurt eachother.

I remember the huge japanese earthquake where the survivors pulled together, especially the criminal gangs and helped eachother. Don't forget that.
It is not true that we humans are inherently bad! We are inherently good.........with a bit of bad thrown in for good measure.

Have hope! Have faith, in yourself and others, and more importantly than that, have Love!
edit on 16-3-2013 by Elliot because: spelling

edit on 16-3-2013 by Elliot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

"Zeus" is pissed.. and for those of us that are of the christian faith, time to re-evaluate our relationship; SOON, because Judgement begins at the house of God FIRST. I didn't write it, I'm just a messenger.

It does make sense why the Christian God looks exactly like Zeus and everyone was wondering whatever happened to Zeus. I guess there is your answer

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Isn't the correct pronunciation of jesus something like "hey zeus" ?

One of the things i often say is that to understand any of it, one has to clear the dogma and begin at the start.. then look at everything.. I feel if we lived in a perfect world, and the tales/scriptures of old were never touched by mans need for control... there'd be alot less religious division as we'd all be aware it's all the same.. ha, but then.. that's not to plan really.. i think were meant to seek after a certain time/age.. to find *our* god. whomever that may be to each individual. we lost that along the way, when they began to use god as a control

Slightly OT there, sry.. but it's relevant when you take everybody's feelings into account, many will see this as biblical, others metaphysical/spiritual.. some even approach this as a galactic sign from alien.. erm.. folks

But we agree.. this aint *normal* and bigger things are on their way

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well the non-existent vibrating is intense tonight and woke me up from a dead sleep. I'm wide awake and have already eaten breakfast.
It's not even 4AM here yet.

My whole body is oscillating as I type this out. And I didn't have any coffee, only Moenkopi spring water from up the road.

Also the non-existent high pitched noise is very prominent.

There was sun activity today for sure. The familiar tugging on the left side of my brain and intensity of the sun told me this much. The non-existent chemtrails covered the sky at sunset. I had wanted to catch a glimpse of the comet, but they obscured any such effort.

Now back to your regularly scheduled disturbances.

edit on 16/3/2013 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Why do I even bother some times

I do wonder why you bother to post such obvious falsehoods as claiming I had "massive supernatural experiences"?

Why do you both such ridiculous things?

On top of that you avoided any effort to back up another fantasy about "field of another individual."

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There are two primary emotional frequencies. Love and Fear. Everything else emanates from those two. Your connection with life and people in this world reflect accordingly. For instance, you are tuned primarily within fear, I can feel it. People within this frequency tend to resist the repulsion/attraction law, intent on spreading their discontent. I may not continue to answer after that though as it is slightly off-topic, and I sense you are being intentionally combative as you gave no basis for argument based on you obviously not bother to do any research yourself before you asked the questions. This leads me to conclusion you either don't know anything about what I am talking about, or that maybe you may be just trying to be an a#$.

1) Do you have any evidence to support this "vibration" claim of yours?
2) Can you provide a link to this claim of a "molecular constructive fountain"? It sounds like a made up thing.
3) You claim that matter becomes more complex at the cellular level. Isn't that backwards?
4) Individuals do not evolve. Species evolve.
5) Do you know what resonance is? Your description makes it seem as if you do not understand how resonance operates.

1) Evidence? Just a little bit. Mainly the works of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Vilhelm Bjerknes, John Keely and Walter Russell, All matter is vibration at varying density. The universe is a finite enclosed, reciprocally-sustained (opposing duality of all things) system of waves of various motion.

2) It's part of the 'theory' I am writing up as a book. There is plenty of evidence to support it. The theory actually goes further than any other to date, to answer a lot of riddles regarding the universe and the merging nature of black holes as they enter 'denser' space, coming closer to the centre of the universe. Also answers the 'unknown gravity' aspects of our own galaxy.

3) No. Google 'Cymatics'. Higher frequencies are shorter wave-forms and therefore higher density. These promote higher complexity within the system forming matter. Look up the recently discovered DNA G-quadruplexes.

4) Wrong. Evolutionary propagation of a species is dependent on environmental variables and therefore there are sub-evolutionary processes within all species (or there would be no sub-species on this planet). Some of our species are far more advanced than others.

5) I think the real question is; do you know what resonance is? In biological terms, Vibration is universal primary motion around 'X' plane constant of the physical realm (which is gravity. Regardless of what others in popular science believe, gravity is our universes constant that doesn't change, it is only resistance to gravity which changes.), Oscillation is a rhythm of motion, born of motion. Wave patterns born of vibration. Resonance is oscillation amplitude within a system (the universe). Higher amplitude appears within relative frequencies in universal aggregates. So my usage of 'resonance' is very accurate when I'm describing lifes attachment to the earths (Shumann) resonance. Look it up. The electromagnetic 'frequency' receptors in our body are called 'cryptochromes' and there is plenty of research which says our 'life essence' is tied in with our attachment to our environmental resonance.

edit on 16-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
These threads often discuss issues which are unscientific. No problem there. It is a discussion about feelings, or spirituality, or whatever people want to call it.

That's fine.

On the other hand people bring in false statements in the discussion. Some people just hate it when thinking is brought into a thread. They exude anger just because it is pointed out that the Mayans had nothing to say about 2012. They rant because fallacies are posted about how the Mayans meant 2013. They attack reason and claim that teachers are forced to teach lies in school even in areas such as physics.

Why the vitriolic response? Pointing out that the Mayans, or their calendars, or the teaching of physics claims are wrong is nothing more than keeping the thread clear of rubbish.

What I think is weird is the emperor's new clothes response. This is what happens all the time. Not only are people sure they feel something. They suggest that they are in some way superior because they can feel things others do not. The same thing happened in the fairy tale. The same thing has happened even in science. Look up the story of N-rays where the researchers had conned themselves into thinking they could see spectral lines that did not exist.

The suggest that location, not geology, might be important in detecting vibrations allows for an objective test. Is there actually a vibration? I related how I tracked down a vibration. I pointed out that there might be many different sources for vibrations. I would look for a simple, earthly answer for a vibration before I went off the deep end and supposed something extraordinary was happening.

As far as EM is concerned, there has been plenty of EM usage before wireless broadband. There were wireless phones, TV, and radio before wireless broadband. Have been there been studies on that? YES. Try looking for EM and cancer links.

Ignorance is where people latch onto wacky ideas instead of looking for prosaic answers. Some pretend that beginning with simple answers is the same as excluding the wacky answer. That is a straw man argument of no merit. Were folks ever killed for saying the Earth was not flat? No. I don't believe that to be the case at all. The flat Earth was abandoned millennia ago as people traveled away from their homes.

Skepticism is important because it is a means of avoiding the illogical. In the case of these feelings of something whatever it is, people need to ask themselves is it real or not. Is it rational or not? Is there a way I can check to see if this makes sense or not?

Clearly, some people think that scoffing is the same as skepticism. They are very different. Just as there are those that blindly accept anything they hear there are those that blindly reject anything they hear. Skeptics fall in between and attempt to use reason before accepting. Also in between are those that use emotion before accepting. Instead of the skeptics acceptance based on an idea being reasonable, this other group accepts because it feels right.

I think I'll be a skeptic and use reason.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

There are two primary emotional frequencies. Love and Fear. Everything else emanates from those two. Your connection with life and people in this world reflect accordingly. For instance, you are tuned primarily within fear, I can feel it. People within this frequency tend to resist the repulsion/attraction law, intent on spreading their discontent.

Some people claim 3: mad, glad, and sad. Your claims of fear are quite wrong. It is you that emanates fear. You might pretend otherwise, but your uncertainty is fear showing itself.

may not continue to answer after that though as it is slightly off-topic, and I sense you are being intentionally combative as you gave no basis for argument based on you obviously not bother to do any research yourself before you asked the questions. This leads me to conclusion you either don't know anything about what I am talking about, or that maybe you may be just trying to be an a#$.

You made the claim and now it is time to lower your fear emanations and support your claim.

1) Evidence? Just a little bit. Mainly the works of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Vilhelm Bjerknes, John Keely and Walter Russell, All matter is vibration at varying density. The universe is a finite enclosed, reciprocally-sustained (opposing duality of all things) system of waves of various motion.

So your vibrations are nothing more than mechanical. Just needed to know your definition of vibration.

2) It's part of the 'theory' I am writing up as a book. There is plenty of evidence to support it. The theory actually goes further than any other to date, to answer a lot of riddles regarding the universe and the merging nature of black holes as they enter 'denser' space, coming closer to the centre of the universe. Also answers the 'unknown gravity' aspects of our own galaxy.

Alright, so you made up this "molecular constructive fountain." Kind of meaningless to use a term which only you know the meaning of don't you think. Pretty obvious that it was just tossed out there to impress those that do not ask questions.

3) No. Google 'Cymatics'. Higher frequencies are shorter wave-forms and therefore higher density. These promote higher complexity within the system forming matter. Look up the recently discovered DNA G-quadruplexes.

Higher frequencies do not have higher densities. Higher frequencies do not necessarily promote higher complexity. Please learn about Fourier transforms. You seem to be confused about a lot of issues dealing with frequencies. You also seem to be confused with cause and effect.

4) Wrong. Evolutionary propagation of a species is dependent on environmental variables and therefore there are sub-evolutionary processes within all species (or there would be no sub-species on this planet). Some of our species are far more advanced than others.

First off, the notion that evolution leads to complexity or advancing a species shows you do not understand evolution. Individuals do not evolve. Their genetic make up is fixed. What changes is the species, not the individual. You are very wrong. You also appear to be confused about the meaning of sub-species.

5) I think the real question is; do you know what resonance is? In biological terms, Vibration is universal primary motion around 'X' plane constant of the physical realm (which is gravity. Regardless of what others in popular science believe, gravity is our universes constant that doesn't change, it is only resistance to gravity which changes.), Oscillation is a rhythm of motion, born of motion. Wave patterns born of vibration. Resonance is oscillation amplitude within a system (the universe). Higher amplitude appears within relative frequencies in universal aggregates. So my usage of 'resonance' is very accurate when I'm describing lifes attachment to the earths (Shumann) resonance. Look it up. The electromagnetic 'frequency' receptors in our body are called 'cryptochromes' and there is plenty of research which says our 'life essence' is tied in with our attachment to our environmental resonance.

You realize that this makes no sense: " In biological terms, Vibration is universal primary motion around 'X' plane constant of the physical realm (which is gravity. " Not sure who you are trying to fool, but it is not me. That is not resonance. Your usage is wrong. It was pretty obvious from your initial post, but I wanted to give you the chance to clarify yourself.

The Schumann resonance is real. Where is the biological connection? There are those that claim it is the "Earth's natural resonance frequencies." There are other ways in which there is resonance on Earth.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I want to extend a warm invitation to you, the stereologist, to come out to my location and experience these vibrations for yourself. Feel free to bring along any sensitive testing equipment that might be in your possession. However, you wont need any such apparatuses to detect said vibrations, as this phenomenon is detectable both with your ears, feet, and scrotum.

If you hold the truth in high regard, then I urge you to accept my invitation. If, however, you are too busy and would just rather sit at your computer and badger the members here, then that is certainly your decision. Either way I will completely understand.

You will have to bring your own supplies, though. I have no appliances or running water, although there is an extra cot and blankets waiting for you here.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Please enlighten me then with your all encompassing theory of cosmology.

Mine should be up in a day or so.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Oooo you from Astral Land

How are things down under ?
Sources say oil was discovered I wonder who we gonna get invaded by

Japanese, Americans or Chinese or maybe even Russia ?

You have interesting posts I am awaiting that new post you promised

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Thanks for the invite. If I were closer to Hopi land I'd love to help you figure out what is happening. Sounds like an interesting project to work on. Since you seem to be able to detect the shaking easily, and it is mechanical in nature do you think that you could record this easily detectable signal. It should be simple to record. If you do not have running water, do you bring water in or have a well or well pump? I've seen old pressure accumulators cause a vibration due to a leak in the diaphragm. The vibrations you detect have a prosaic solution that you can find. I'm certain of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by htapath

Thanks for the invite. If I were closer to Hopi land I'd love to help you figure out what is happening. Sounds like an interesting project to work on. Since you seem to be able to detect the shaking easily, and it is mechanical in nature do you think that you could record this easily detectable signal. It should be simple to record. If you do not have running water, do you bring water in or have a well or well pump? I've seen old pressure accumulators cause a vibration due to a leak in the diaphragm. The vibrations you detect have a prosaic solution that you can find. I'm certain of it.

You're always welcome here. I bring my water in from a couple of springs, depending on the time of the year.

As far as obtaining a recording of these vibrations, I don't have the means to do this presently. However, at the current rate the intensity seems to be increasing, I might be able to use my mp3 player to get a sample that I can upload in the near future. I will keep trying.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My noises have started up again. I think it might be interesting for some to note the recent helicorder displays in New Mexico----- www.ees.nmt.edu... This is the address as I don`t know how to link yet. Try the San Simon Sink and albuquerque readings for 13,14 of march and also Cap Rock.The vibrations are there alright.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

try recent helicorder displays for New Mexico in search

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Hey there

This part..

The subconscious capabilities of intercepting another persons subconscious output frequency to establish a link.

It brought to mind something I watched about the "non locality" of consciousness that is being observed by science performing experiments using a type of Faraday Cage.

For a brief explanation tune to 34:50 of the below video.

I was gonna go into it in the next post but I guess there is no need for it anymore.

Would you be so kind as to forget what made you wish to not go into it and go on with it anyway?

You were saying?

edit on 25-3-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I think they are expecting something from the salton trough area. Also the grand canyon is experiencing a few shake rattle and rolls. But this noise that some of us hear is quite annoying and I still think its a transmission of some sort(manmade)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I have felt that something is happening only recently, something big. I have good intuition and only recently have I started feeling this. I dont feel we have much time left to enjoy the world as we know it.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DeliberatusImmemor

Don't worry too much about it

Things will become more clear in a thread I am planning to put up soon with a help of another ATS member. We gonna share some interesting stuff and I think it is a better place to share that which I did not go into here.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join