It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Thanks, man! I got more coming on this topic of demon possession and the Illuminati in the music industry. I'm working on a comment right now. May even make it into its own thread because it's getting kind of long. Not sure yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I'd like to see another thread if it's a new topic on the same subject. Makes it easier to keep track of.

Oh, and don't mention it.

I was going to PM you but I didn't think I had enough time tonight to really say what I wanted to. I have some experience in the stuff you brought up here that I don't care to discuss publicly. Frankly, I'm tired of how everything turns into a debate on this site.
edit on 3/1/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Definitely u2u me!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Will do brother. Think I'm going to shut down for tonight though.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
OK well decided to not post it on this thread because it would be off-topic. Here's the new thread though for those interested:

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
ok

im back...i see the trollz kept you busy lol

i saw that beyonce possesion video posted... of her face changing

i nearly pooped my pants

this group of artists is getting out of touch

edit on 1-3-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The two videos below explain very well what the OP is claiming about Beyonce. When these musicians, actors, etc are performing, they are no longer themselves, they are in fact possessed. It kind of explains why their performances are so convincing, beyond them being known psychopaths, as we know psychopaths are lying attention seeking whores. They are master pretenders, that's why they go into acting and politics.

Hollywood's Satanic Agenda:

EXPOSED: Satanism in the Industry (Music, Hollywood, Illuminati, NWO):

edit on 1-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Black, where were you 30 pages ago?!

And Pharaoh, yeah they definitely did.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Jay shouda said he's lke Sammy Davis jr

THE CANDY MAN WAS A SATANIST

www.vice.com...

Or maybe his comparison is correct:

Frank Sinatra and the Church of Satan

www.conspirazzi.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I also agree with the OP the music these days have gotten so dark and perverse that even little kids are dancing and imitating their vile ritual dances (yes they are rituals) even Michael Jackson was controlled by the Illuminati but he got out and found God. Then they killed him cos he was telling people what really goes on back stage with the Illuminati and devil worship. They also made him out to be a pedophile. I have to say that you need to look outside the box of reality we weren't the only beings created. There are so many different beings out there good and bad also neutral. From my experience I can honestly say entities do exist and my family have all had paranormal experiences, my life has been saved three separate occasions by an unknown entity. Believe what's in your heart.

Love & Light xx

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
OP---I am completely confused by all of this, I guess. It was always said that evil ~SATAN~ is deceptive, in fact, I believe Christians and the bible say exactly this...Revelation 12:9 in just one example, I know I googled it

SO, how then do you explain the outward symbology of the so called Illuminati, and in your words, Beyonce's openly discussing what you interpret to be a demon entering into her...????

All the arrogance and flamboyance in the realm of SHOW BIZ, where you seem to be able to cite example after example of Demonic Possession, seems to be the wrong showcase for this so called "Great Deceiver" They make videos practically rubbing it all in our faces. AHHH, all the inconsistencies of God, Religion and the Bible; best not to question things in the name of FAITH and all.

Why, if she is literally showing her Demon Self to the entire world in the Superbowl video she really sucks at this whole thing, and her inner demon deserves to be fired. Wouldn't Satan and his Demons be doing a better job of living up to their biblical reputation by doing something, well, you know, a bit sneakier???

Judging by this thread OP, you got it all figured out and you have practically lifted yourself up as a God yourself, what with none able to question your teachings and all...and so humble too...You're such an inspiration!
"...For the ways that I will, never, ever choose to be..."

I see this thread has dissolved into the back slapping club of the self-righteous few...gotta go. Do what thou wilt...
Fits incredibly well to this thread.
edit on 2-3-2013 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2013 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Pop stars have just as much if not more influence on the general public then politicians. Not saying I believe that daemons exist, but it wouldn't be a bad idea for them to spread their agenda in a covert way.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

mmm wow, name calling? No I won't bother with u2u at all especially since you took my post so personally. I wasn't name calling you at all. My questions are philosophical ones. Do you have a difficult time asking philosophical questions? I question church doctrine, it wasn't meant for you at all. Sorry you took it that way. This has been an interesting thread to me exactly because it gets into philosophical questions.
Let's just say I was exploring how Jesus can talk to a dead person.....for philosophical discussion, but seeing I challenged something in your belief that depends on dogma and doctrine let's just leave it at that.

Entertainment today is very into this kind of occultic symbology. Madonna was doing it too, and Madonna apparently got into the Kabbalah, which is the mystical form of Judaism.
I embrace traditional religion and the occult as well because the occult is just the deeper side of things, but there is a line I won't cross. I challenge doctrine and dogma because it is used to keep people in line.

If you are ever interested in having a discussion that doesn't involve the everyday dogmatic stuff, I would be game.

One last mention... Jesus challenged the Saduccees and Pharisees, the priests in the temple

There was another side to the Pharisees. By bringing Jewish religious life out of the Temple and into homes, synagogues, and the lives of everyday people, as well as advocating the continuing interpretation of the Torah, they helped preserve Jewish tradition after the destruction of the Temple in A.D. 70. But they had a big problem with Jesus' taking on the authority of God-healing people, setting himself up as the interpreter of the law, and forgiving sins. - See more at: www.uscatholic.org...

As did the Sadducees. They saw their role as upholding traditional practices and beliefs, and they resolutely defended worship at the Jerusalem Temple as the action that maintained the covenant between God and Israel. Though they differed with the Pharisees over belief in resurrection, like the Pharisees they vied for influence with the royal court and the Roman rulers and opposed this person Jesus, who challenged just about every religious authority he encountered. - See more at: www.uscatholic.org...

www.uscatholic.org...

Actually, now as I am looking at the Catholic catechism, it explains to some degree what I asked...

The frequent New Testament affirmations that Jesus was "raised from the dead" presuppose that the crucified one sojourned in the realm of the dead prior to his resurrection.478 This was the first meaning given in the apostolic preaching to Christ's descent into hell: that Jesus, like all men, experienced death and in his soul joined the others in the realm of the dead. But he descended there as Savior, proclaiming the Good News to the spirits imprisoned there.479

Scripture calls the abode of the dead, to which the dead Christ went down, "hell" - Sheol in Hebrew or Hades in Greek - because those who are there are deprived of the vision of God.480 Such is the case for all the dead, whether evil or righteous, while they await the Redeemer: which does not mean that their lot is identical, as Jesus shows through the parable of the poor man Lazarus who was received into "Abraham's bosom":481 "It is precisely these holy souls, who awaited their Savior in Abraham's bosom, whom Christ the Lord delivered when he descended into hell."482 Jesus did not descend into hell to deliver the damned, nor to destroy the hell of damnation, but to free the just who had gone before him.483

www.vatican.va...

So the catechism is saying here that Jesus experienced death just like every other person. It also explains that both the righteous and the evil are in the same place here, and that Jesus descended to rescue the souls of the just who are trapped in this place. What is this place then? The catechism says it is "down". But there is an iron core in the center of the earth...so where is "down"? These are the things I like to ask. The answer is it's not really down but on a non-physical level the mystics call the astral plane. That is really what I was getting at with my question.
I hope that clears things up on that issue.

Beyonce may or may not be demon possessed, but it does appear that there is a trend in entertainment that may come from the Illuminati programmers.
edit on 2-3-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I couldn't count on both hands and feet the number of artists over the decades that have described performing as letting an alter ego take over their body temporarily or who have described feeling more comfortable and liberated on stage than off. That's just a thing that many artists have. It's a mechanism by which they overcome real life personality blocks like fear and insecurity in order to do what they do for a living: perform.

Was Andy Kaufman possessed because he became Tony Clifton occasionally? If a stage actor is terminally shy and psychs themselves up for a role by pretending first that they themselves are someone else who doesn't have stage fright, are they possessed? Artists do these things. It doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that.

I'm open minded to the possibility - indeed, to all possibilities - but that doesn't mean it's the case. It's a huge leap from entertaining a possibility to asserting as fact something like this pertaining to an industry that is entirely predicated upon artifice, pageantry, and performance to start with.

Peace.
edit on 3/2/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

One can clearly see and hear that Miley Cyrus is possessed big time! Doesn't she remind us “Regan”, from “The Exorcist”?

She was very sweet and charming when she sang “The Climb” Yes, indeed! The devil is first attractive and charming.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Methusalem969

Link doesn't work. Can you fix it?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Beyonce is a bowl of nothing, she ought to channel a demon who is better at stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

LazarusTsiyr, I'm starting to agree with you more and more that Beyonce is not a good person.

Daily Mail
Snakes skinned alive to create Beyonce's boots of blood: True price of the trainers made from FOUR exotic creatures

Singer Beyonce has bought specially made trainers of exotic animal skin
Uses crocodile, anaconda, stingray and ostrich skin, as well as calfskin
Suppliers Perfectly Made Kicks say shoes are 'completely legal'

I'm surprised more people don't see anything wrong with this (the torturing and bleeding of animals while they are skinned alive while bleeding just for boots. At least when we eat meat it isn't torture and they are put out of pain but this is just mean).

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I don't brush off claims like this. As i'm torn either way. But a lot of the time i think they do the "signs and symbols" to sell their product, now they know it's gaining attention. Look at it this way... you hear someone say "Beyonce's video is full of Illuminati symbols" and you go on her VEVO account, watch the video. That's just one more view for her video. One more push of it's popularity. If this is just a marketing scheme, they've done a fantastic job.

And with regards to the "demonic possession" i think the same may apply. I don't recall her saying it was a demon that took over her. That was other people interpretations. Am i saying that's wrong? No. For all i know, it could be true! She's not the only one, as im sure you're aware, that has an "alter-ego" Maybe they are just, once again, doing it for publicity. They know it works......

Illuminati things have always interested me though, i'll continue to stay on the fence. I think there's DEFINITELY some truth to it... but i just don't know how far that goes.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I agree. I have, for a while now, wondered how good of a persons he is. Without knowing her personally i can only take what i see or am told. And it's not in her favor. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join