It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy who was suspose to jump off cliff on 12-21-2012: Did he jump?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What ever happened to the guy who said he was going to jump off a cliff at midnight on 12-21-2012 (in Arizona I think) in order to save the world.. So Did he Jump?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
What ever happened to the guy who said he was going to jump off a cliff at midnight on 12-21-2012 (in Arizona I think) in order to save the world.. So Did he Jump?

We're still here, aren't we? I guess he did, and it worked!

Actually, I have no idea, I never heard such a thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Since I've never heard of "the guy", some corresponding article or link would be much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

And cost the county $838 in the process. www.redrocknews.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Most links to videos are broken or no longer active.. i did find this article.

"I sincerely believe that on WS2012@11:11 a cosmic portal will materialize in Sedona Arizona. Based upon synchronistic experiences and intuitive information downloads - which I will explain in more detail in the coming months on this web site - I am convinced that I must attempt a 'leap of faith' from the top of Bell Rock at that moment. My ultimate purpose will be to use that 'doorway' to access the center of the galaxy and the source of our cosmic computer program." - Peter A. Gersten.

www.2012leapoffaith.net...

One way to make yourself famous, I guess. Pity he won't be around to enjoy it.

Seems he's a UFO nut as well.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Cheers for the link.

The relevant part:

Sedona resident Peter Gersten was left high and dry last night after a vortex failed to open at the base of Bell Rock, the popular red rock hiking spot. Gersten had been planning to leap into the "portal" last night. Instead, he apparently wandered home in an anticlimactic ending to his Doomsday stunt.

The fail is strong in this one.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hey, he's still alive... I'd say that is a win.

Who here was hoping he would jump?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Sedona resident Peter Gersten was left high and dry last night after a vortex failed to open at the base of Bell Rock, the popular red rock hiking spot. Gersten had been planning to leap into the "portal" last night. Instead, he apparently wandered home in an anticlimactic ending to his Doomsday stunt.

I thought everyone knew that a Vortex Portal is never visible until after you've jumped. You can't see it, until you're falling towards it. You've just gotta go for it.........

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

I thought everyone knew that a Vortex Portal is never visible until after you've jumped. You can't see it, until you're falling towards it. You've just gotta go for it.........

C'mon! Quit lying to us. We've all seen Sliders.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

C'mon! Quit lying to us. We've all seen Sliders.
Hollywood always over-exaggerates various details for dramatic effect.

Have you ever seen one in the real world, with your own 2 eyes? I rest my case. lol

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Just once....

new topics

top topics

join