It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COUPONS: An index of impending collapse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Notice alot on Ebay

COUPONS FOR SALE

To save a buck or two... or get a whole cart of free stuff like those girls do and then blog about allll the free product they got ie, hair products, makeup, elaborate skin creams....necessecities? =)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I was never very good at using the coupons I clipped. I would either forget them or spend time searching for them at the self checkout ( while everyone behind me rolled their eyes) The coupons I needed always seemed to disappear when searching for them!

I have gotten better, though, and last week saved almost $15 from my grocery bill. Coupons are good for beauty supplies like skin products (so expensive these days!) or toothpaste but not so much for the food I actually eat.

Now the coupons I see are "buy 3 and save 50 cents". What the heck? Are they trying to get us to spend more money?!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Kroger sends me personalized coupons on things I do buy like paper towels, toothpaste and bagged romaine lettuce. It does help and the coupons don't expire for a few months, not like some coupons I've used that only give you a couple weeks to use them.

Also, Petco always sends me a $5 coupon off total purchase each month. Holistic pet food can be expensive.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join