It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MessengerBird

MessingerBird,

I couldn't agree with you more. This is the time to reach out to other people of all kinds and raise the tempo of the force we are all feeling. There will be very serious changes and they may even have dreadful consequences, but if we look to each other and deep within ourselves we will be able to move away from the chaos and pain of most of it.

There are huge possibilities available to us to change this course we have been on for thousands of years. Personally I am trusting my guides and mentors and working even more on myself, so that I can be as much help as possible to those who want or need it. It is our Earth and our Destiny to be available and present to help push as much Light and Goodness into the world as possible.

We will not be abandoned and we will and do have help coming, and believe it or not they have been here fighting the good fight for a long, long time. This thread is proof positive that we have help and are being guided. Do not despair. We just have to make ourselves available to help, however we can. If that means helping old ladies across the street, or playing an instrument, or writing a poem or holding somebody close who is suffering in and in fear, it is our birthrite to be free and powerful beings. We are not abandoned or orphaned, we are on the cusp of something wonderful and powerful. It has taken eons to get here and now is not the time to be timid.

There are powerful Dark forces trying to shred what we have and there are evermore powerful forces of Light who have been fighting over celestial realestate for millenium, this is just another chapter in the book. This is a fight for the soul of humanity, and I don't mean that figuratively or am I tryin to scare anyone, but we have to be brave and resolute to win this. And we will win it and the rewards will be great.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Where's this "new doorknob" you speak of??

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessSerena
reply to post by abeverage

I hope so too....I just feel like something has to happen in order for it to work, though. Not neccesarily violence but maybe a book, a protest....Something!

Yeah I mean I chased this for several years and found it was not a drive I was not waiting for me to do something I was just waiting for "IT" to happen and then it would fall into place. Be hopeful I used to have anxiety over it, made me a "prepare" for years, anxiety and some stress. Now I really feel it will be ok maybe not easy but not so much I couldn't take.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thanks for making me think...deeply.

A lot of things went through my mind reading your OP and the last thing that popped into my mind was "Are we waiting to escape from this Hell?"

What is Hell?

Hell is seeing a loved one die. If we don't see our parents suffer and die THEY see us die an untimely death.

Hell is feeling alone. Are we alone in the universe? We like to think not but so far nothing has been proven to us that we aren't alone in the universe.

Hell can be extremely hot or extremely cold in which both extremes are very uncomfortable and cause death. Space is cold, extremely cold. Fire can turn our bones to ash.

Hell is not knowing we are indeed in Hell. That we don't realize we need to escape from Hell. That we are in a self-imposed Hell unaware that we put ourselves here.

Hell is not knowing what this feeling of "Waiting" is that we feel and yet at the same time, feeling we ARE waiting for SOMETHING....something unknown to us.

ARE we waiting to die to escape from Hell? Will we be reborn into this Hell over and over again until we come to some sort of realization that frees us from Hell?

Instead of Hell being a place what if Hell is a state of being?

Wow! Blowing my own mind...I need to go watch some Spongebob Squarepants to get happy again. This is too depressing

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I just feel like for it to work it will have to be something never attempted before...I wish I had the clarity to see what it is. I have a feeling it will come to me soon. Spring has not even started yet. It will have to be something accesible to everyone...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If anyone's interested, I've made a list of all those who say they've felt The Waiting in this thread. Not just "Yeah, we're waiting for death" or similar; the actual "Yeah, it's weird, don't know why I've always felt it" people. As of right now, there are 138 of us. A hundred and thirty-eight distinct individuals, all feeling the same unexplainable thing. Sure, there are a quarter-million ATS users, so that's only about 0.05% of everyone who knows English. I don't know how many people on Earth know English, but surely everyone on ATS knows English, so if the same ratio holds true for the rest of humanity, there are almost 4 million people who've always felt this way. We could practically start a country...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

138! Amazing. Have you noticed any big correlations or recurring themes in your breaking down this thread into statistics?

What I find more unique about this thread than anything, is the pull it has had to reactivate silent members and cause lurkers to finally take the leap to join and get involved in the ATS community.

That's pretty special stuff.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

The only time you're waiting is when you have nothing better to do.
Some people are content with that, some aren't.
If you're tired of playing the waiting game then it's time to play the acting game.
Only you can decide how that game is played.

Whew, another breath of fresh air in this otherwise depressing and upsetting thread of people waiting for something to change their lives for them.

May as well just screw up the Earth as bad as we can and hope and pray some religion figure or aliens will save us! (Or is that already happening?)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
If anyone's interested, I've made a list of all those who say they've felt The Waiting in this thread. Not just "Yeah, we're waiting for death" or similar; the actual "Yeah, it's weird, don't know why I've always felt it" people. As of right now, there are 138 of us. A hundred and thirty-eight distinct individuals, all feeling the same unexplainable thing. Sure, there are a quarter-million ATS users, so that's only about 0.05% of everyone who knows English. I don't know how many people on Earth know English, but surely everyone on ATS knows English, so if the same ratio holds true for the rest of humanity, there are almost 4 million people who've always felt this way. We could practically start a country...

Like I said I never really thought this was a common thing. I would ask people when I felt close enough an it was usually a shoulder shrug. I only met one other person who thought this and felt like and they lived in France. Funny thing was they didn't feel french and thought it was so bizarre someone from America could understand this... LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The only thing i want to "happen", is for JUSTICE to be served to the "evil doers" of this planet. I want to see those that "have", SUFFER, like those that "have not"; and i want to see those that "have not" enjoy the spoil of those that "have".

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

138! Amazing. Have you noticed any big correlations or recurring themes in your breaking down this thread into statistics?

Not really. Most seem to be in their 40's, but I was only counting souls, not gathering full statistics. (Some geek I am.) It seems every age group from teens to 70's is involved. And I counted four people who joined ATS just to comment on the thread. That might be a record...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I Feel:

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”

― Carl Sagan

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm betting 4 won't be the final count!

Thanks for taking the time to figure up those numbers.

Cirque

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

How many times do we have to say we aren't just sitting around waiting for something to change our lives? It's an anticipation, an unaccountable sensation of impending hugeness, and it feels like our whole lives have been spent preparing for it. You can't convince us we're wrong about it. It's instinct. You might as well tell us to stop eating.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
just found this thread. WOW! 31 pages! cant read em all but page 1 seems like there are many sympathisers to the OP.
i can certainly relate to it. there IS a better living experience after this one and it may be on this planet i'm not sure.
maybe we'll stay here and the dross will disappear. dont know
. from day 1 or at least very early in life, i felt i did not belong here but i was here. i am not a christian but when sent off to sunday school and chanced upon words ascribed to jesus "i am not of this world" i immediately embraced the phrase as my own. as a child i could feel 2 streams of humanity moving away from each other like a gradual "Y". over the last 15 years this stream feels more pronounced or distinct from each other. i also feel like many calamities forecast for the world have been held back.
why? i presume its to allow more people to evolve. its all just a feeling.

there is a possibility that the "waiters" have added a bit of leavening to the mix, its just a hunch as i look for answers.i had a very strong feeling as a child that this planet was for the high jump and only a few %would survive. the international tension does not appear to be easing year by year. one wonders how long it can go on without a climax.

in nature/existence there mostly seems to be a trough before the wave and i see our present spiritual trough as huge which will/is preceeding a tsunami of spirituality. this i believe and it comforts me.

and all of this as the planet crosses the midline of the galaxy; i hope it means something.

in my long ago study of the bible i recall it saying there will be a separation of goats and sheep; and it states that two shall be working in the field and one shall be removed. i see this as a vibrational thing.

more recently mother shipton writes of huge changes on the planet after which men will arrive in silver ships to teach mankind the second sight.
this may refer to a cosmic consciousness and perhaps the "waiters" sense this .

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
reply to post by Philippines

How many times do we have to say we aren't just sitting around waiting for something to change our lives? It's an anticipation, an unaccountable sensation of impending hugeness, and it feels like our whole lives have been spent preparing for it. You can't convince us we're wrong about it. It's instinct. You might as well tell us to stop eating.

I understand the "anticipation" of something in this thread and your point. However, reading the replies of people explaining their personal situation, along with blood type and "IQ" score, whatever that means, says otherwise. It seems people really are tired of their current situation and really WANT a change, regardless if they have a "feeling" or not.

I can provide quotes pointing this out in the thread if you want. My point is, even if you do have the "feeling", why continue waiting it out? Why not act on it?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

Just so you know. I replied to the thread . Poster singled me out.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessSerena

I just feel like for it to work it will have to be something never attempted before...I wish I had the clarity to see what it is. I have a feeling it will come to me soon. Spring has not even started yet. It will have to be something accesible to everyone...

I have speculated a lot on "IT" I always hope for like maybe Telepathy through wifi lol Aliens would be cool but would rather it be a Human experience a next stage if you will and then the Aliens can drop by. And how does one go about creating that? LOL hence the wait. LOL
edit on 25-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

In the last year or two, I've gone from a happy go lucky guy to experiencing some kind of anxiety and a heavy heart about something which I cannot pinpoint. I am 38 as well, but still feel like I'm 18.
At first, I blamed it on meeting someone that I should not have met or been with. As if their soul had somewhat distorted/tainted mine from the failed relationship. But there is also something different going on because I always had the ability to emotionally cut all ties, ice over my heart and just move on.
This is different. As if the path that I was following had vanished and now I am in a vast open field with no clear road to follow. I used to almost sense the energy of the nature and people surrounding me and go with the flow of things. Not anymore. As if my inner compass has broken.
But thinking further back, I have the feeling that the reality around us took a wrong turn around 2001 or so. I also expected a great many things to happen and to be in a different reality. This reality of just being economic slaves and succumbing to manufactured entertainment seems almost foreign and unnatural to me.
For now I am going to try some simple things like meditation, acupuncture and perhaps Reiki to see if I can become centered again.
Thank you OP for bringing this up, because I have not been able explain this to anyone else. And it seems there are quite a few of us that feel that things are not supposed to be as they are.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

Just so you know. I replied to the thread . Poster singled me out.

intrptr I apologize if I made you feel singled out. I was just trying to clarify something the OP, myself and others stated that it was not about missed opportunities but like waiting on humanity to evolve. And how do you go out and make something like that happen?
edit on 25-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join