It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Health Organisation report declares everyday chemicals 'a global threat'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

World Health Organisation report declares everyday chemicals 'a global threat'

CHEMICALS found in every home may cause breast cancer, asthma, infertility and birth defects, global health chiefs said yesterday.
They warn the compounds used in toys, PVC flooring, car dashboards and credit cards have serious implications for health "for their disrupting affects on the hormone system".

Read more: www.news.com.au... 2533104#ixzz2LVoUeQvB
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Who said The MSM were out to hide things from us? Well maybe me... at least once.

So it is revealed that everyday chemicals in everbodies house has the potential to cause serious health problems. So much in fact that WHO believe they need to be banned to protect future generations.

So it is possible that the truth is revealed and the world is messed up becasue of tin cans, sunglasses and cleaning chemicals. Including links to childhood cancers and adult obesity?

How is this ever going to get passed the chemical companies who would lose billions in revenue?

Seems like WHO really is looking out for us.

In the last few weeks we have had public acknowledgement by governement that fluoride is bad for us in drinking water and now, surprise, suprise we have this.

Something is up, there must be an ulterior motive.

Or they are just plain old fashioned looking out for our best interests.

This effects almost the whole of the worlds population so it is a pretty big revelation in the scheme of things.

Thoughts?

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 21-2-2013 by magma because: format

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Can't possibly be true - the WHO is an arm of the UN, and we all know that that means!!

So the real question is - why are hey telling us this now? What is the hidden agenda - who (sic) is actually going to benefit??

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Could it be that they care about people?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

The state of California has listed "wood dust" as a cause of cancer
www.swlaw.com...

Yet, food companies use wood as a filler.
www.thestreet.com...

This whole "causes cancer" thing is a bit over the top.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

These days it is more like what doesn't cause cancer.

Yet why is WHO telling us.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

Glad I found another person who knows that!

I went to the chemist the other week to buy a syringe. When they asked what it was for, I told them to refill my printer cartridges with food colouring. They then told me not to mess with printer cartridges, because the contents of them "cause cancer".

I think they just want to confuse everyone so we don't discover what the one, true cause of all cancers really is. The one cause that would cost nothing to cure and put an end to their evil industry...
edit on 21/2/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

These type of people don't care about anything except their own goals.

The last thing WHO would be trying to achieve is a healthy global population. They would lose all their power and influence if that ever happened.

Besides, their masters want to reduce the global population, not increase it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

The last thing WHO would be trying to achieve is a healthy global population. They would lose all their power and influence if that ever happened.

yeah im gunna have to agree with you there.

watch them replace everything with a more harmful substance...

And i think that is to broad of a statement. I don't think its so much they are *trying* to kill EVERYONE i think certain locations on the globe are experiencing scientific genocide and everything else associated with it.

But i think a lot of the substances out there that are harmful are there for deficiency purposes. That way people get sick easier, they want people sick easier they don't want them dying. They want to exploit niches in the population. Think viral gene therapy and studies on different pathogens that are otherwise would be rare in a non deficient population...
edit on 21-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

So currently being fed to the masses is a story backed by an agenda. The story is household chemicals are bad. The agenda is to make a mess of the population.

Recently there has been transparency in the media about topics that would normally not get a mention.

Part of the agenda?
edit on 21-2-2013 by magma because: typo

edit on 21-2-2013 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

i think what they are trying to get across in the article and any non conspiracy assuming person would just think. Oh. Well i guess that causes cancer. Well with lawsuits against fluoride yeah they kinda had to say it or they would of lost a bunch of cash flow. But people i doubt are going to look at this and wake up to an agenda. But they will wake up to maybe more things cause disease?

They mentioned a lot of products. Its not the fact that we should worry about if they are being good and have ulterior motives. The fact of the matter is, All those items have to be replaced by a substance if this goes through. But what substance? That's where the plot thickens.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

It is not just cancer. Obesity is a global epidemic reported daily.

We know that these chemicals cause major health problems. Do the masses know? Without MSM reporting this the masses will never know. Still it will take years to make a change.

So the big question is... Why all of a sudden are they caring?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

Glad I found another person who knows that!

I went to the chemist the other week to buy a syringe. When they asked what it was for, I told them to refill my printer cartridges with food colouring. They then told me not to mess with printer cartridges, because the contents of them "cause cancer".

I think they just want to confuse everyone so we don't discover what the one, true cause of all cancers really is. The one cause that would cost nothing to cure and put an end to their evil industry...
edit on 21/2/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

I don't think there is one cause. I think it is accumulative. Car dashboards and common items such as childrens toys. That is why this news is very big.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
very true. not all the they mentioned many many chemicals. So yeah that is the question. Maybe its a front for the chip? chip is a cheap way for poor people to go to the doctor to see if these chemicals are in them. Also people who don't get the chip don't get the viral gene therapy they are promising everyone.

Maybe working on new chemicals to replace all those ones with? A lot of those chemicals have been around for a while. Maybe they want different alterations throughout the population with a new set of chemicals to test
They are doing genetic experiments you know. So money isn't an issue.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

And then we have our zombie nation

Maybe by 2050

But why warn everybody.?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

its no different then getting rid of a pesticide or a type of fertilizer if they arn't getting the effects they want.

By raising awareness for this stuff. Could they somehow default on all the chemicals. Be like. Oh. Well we had no idea it would do this. But you guys can't really sue us. But we can't obviously keep these chemicals. So we cleared this list for you and gave you this list of the next chemicals for production and infrastructure. It could get funded by the people if they really make it an issue.

Actually. This could go hand in hand with the mega cities they want to build. PVC piping? Basically they would have to rip out a bunch of walls in buildings and tear up the streets. Start from scratch?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

You are clever. By admitting a problem, then deny responsibilty it enables immunity, builds confidence and prepares for a reset. Star for you .

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Quite timely regarding the subject content due to another thread I had just read. Speaking about chemtrails, irreversable damages and the haze waves blocking sunlight. It all could be reasons for WHO stating that our "household" chemicals are killing us rather than blame the food.

ATS thread Possible companion to the OP

On another note maybe it is the fore-telling of whatever is to come. Seeing how Warren Buffett and George Soros have just dumped major amounts of shares in the hallmark companies that produce mass consumer goods. On a brighter note just MAYBE they will start rethinking the biology of GAIA and the NWO is actually going to go green before heading down under.

I hope it isn't the Soylient Green they are shooting for.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

haha thank you my friend
There is so much going on in the world. With all that politics about nuclear and what not its pretty much verging on WW3. 13 years ago i heard the future would be like this. But its actually quite a shock to actually see it all happening. We really are living in the *golden age*. But it was never said to be a time of happiness. Only peace. I wonder what kind of peace it will be and why everyone would be experiencing it. Scary perspectives.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

i made a thread about humans being bio weapons. So yeah the food would remain there to contribute to niches in the population. Great speculation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join