It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Canadian woman's body found at L.A. hotel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Seeing their posts laughing about her death, laughing about murder and rape is proof enough these guys are sick in the head.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

all of that information is already out there dug up by some chinese girl I keep seeing over and over. She's the one who actually made the connection with this morbid chap. Other's have also been reading her tumblr entries but I haven't been able to find them. It's there she makes her blog about this guy and the hotel. AW also posted her comments regarding "the tattoo guy at the hotel who is the most fun"

I see. I was wondering how all the Chinese script blogs got tied in.

Well, I've watched the elevator video several times of what is alleged to be "the victim".
She seems as if she is acting, to me. Her "startle" is quite unnatural.
It also appears to me that SHE is the one who hits the "hold door open" button as it's location
is separate from floor buttons. I looked up a website that shows several layouts for elevators.
It seems consistent with where she pushes the button near the bottom.

Also, her getting in the corner is not consistent with her mannerism when entering the elevator.
The fact she is not wearing glasses and makes her face close to the buttons seems to me to
shield her id more than myopia. It also seems as if she does not want "whoever" sees the video
to know which buttons she is pushing. But she does several randomly.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I looked up a website that shows several layouts for elevators. It seems consistent with where she pushes the button near the bottom.

No need for that. I already posted a picture of the actual elevator panel. She did press door hold, accidentally imo. But none of the button pressing was done randomly. She pressed down the center column of buttons. Starting with 14. Which means, she was on 15. None of that was random in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Why do you say alleged to be the "victim"? She is a victim! She's dead! What is it with you living in la la land and talking this crap? I'm quite sure her family would be offended at your ridiculous posts.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I looked up a website that shows several layouts for elevators. It seems consistent with where she pushes the button near the bottom.

No need for that. I already posted a picture of the actual elevator panel. She did press door hold, accidentally imo. But none of the button pressing was done randomly. She pressed down the center column of buttons. Starting with 14. Which means, she was on 15. None of that was random in my opinion.

I came to the conclusion before seeing your photo posted by looking at her actions, that she in no way "accidentally" hits the button to hold the door open.

I certainly do appreciate the confirmation that it was she who hit the button clearly marked "hold door open".
And when the door did indeed remain open.
Most people would simply hit the button clearly marked "Close Door" button when it remained open and not go through such pantomimes.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

He's just saying he doesn't think it's her.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You would think to hit close door, I would. But maybe that can be easily answered because she can't see. Instead, just wait for the door to close. You have to admit though, that door takes an awfully long time. One could argue it's because she keeps hopping in and out resetting the counter to 0 each time.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

Why do you say alleged to be the "victim"? She is a victim! She's dead! What is it with you living in la la land and talking this crap? I'm quite sure her family would be offended at your ridiculous posts.

Do you know the alleged victim and her family?'
Sorry if my skepticism offends you.

This is LA. This is the Cecil Hotel. Of which there is one in Vancouver also of ill repute.
A hotel run by Intel agencies who generate psyops of all types for all reasons.

If it turns out that the water tanks were not in use and had not been for many years, then what?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by soaringhawk

He's just saying he doesn't think it's her.

I am a she and there is no real way to show me a pic of "her" with glasses and then show me a grainy
photo in black and white without and have me say 100%, it is the same person.
It may well be. Or it may be the person is role-playing to pretend to be some invented persona by whoever
sent a story about her being missing to Huffpo. The same Huffpo who I understand she wrote some comment
about an article they wrote on another tenant of the building who invented some invisibility cloaks.

The whole thing reads like it is scripted as is often the case in the news these days.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Unless you're very weak it wouldn't be hard considering she wasn't fat. She was a small framed girl. Plus, maybe the person responsible did it right after or soon after she was killed. Also, an alarm sounds when the roof is accessed. This is clearly a cover up.

Is no one actually reading the articles?

The opening at the top of the cistern is too small to accommodate firefighters and equipment, so they had to cut a hole in the storage tank to recover Lam's body.

The cisterns are on a platform at least three meters above the roof. To get to the tanks, someone would have to go to the top floor then take a staircase with a locked door and emergency alarm preventing roof access. Another ladder would have to be taken to the platform and a person would have to climb the side of the tank. Lopez said there are no security cameras on the roof.

An autopsy on a Canadian tourist's body failed to determine whether she was killed or died accidentally in a giant water cistern on top of a downtown Los Angeles hotel roof.

The results were inconclusive, so coroner's officials said Thursday they will have to wait for toxicological tests to determine a cause of death for Elisa Lam, 21, of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Police have called her death suspicious.

Given all the information we know, I'd say it's more than suspicious. What kind of detective work is this? They should examine the video. How is it people here can see the video has been clearly edited but they haven't? This stuff just really makes you shake your head. A curse on who ever is responsible!
edit on 24-2-2013 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

Good points. On the conspiracy side of things, I would not put it past the Hotel staff to do this to increase tourism/sales via paranormal investigations/tours/ghost tours, etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If it turns out that the water tanks were not in use and had not been for many years, then what?

Then what, what?

If that were the case and those tanks weren't in use, then that would make this more of a mystery. Guests reported a problem with low pressure. However, the body was also reported to have been floating "face up". I have no idea what goes on when a dead body is floating in a hotel water supply.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by h4y6d2e
more pics for you guys:

Thank you, I was about to do this, this is important information that needs to be shared on ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
I have read on a couple of other sites and I haven't seen it mentioned here at all as of yet. Her name, "Elisa Lam" is the same as an antigen test for TB (Tuberculosis) which is called "Lam Elisa".

The hotel where this happened is in the same neighborhood as the TB outbreak in LA Skid Row.

Los Angeles health officials concerned about TB outbreak

Apparently the TB cases aren't anything new in that area but it is interesting that all of this is coming into the news at the same time.

Another thing I havn't gotten around to mentioning. This coincedence is uncanny

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanj
Honestly I believe this Elisa Lam thing is to divert attention away from the whole Chris Dorner story and the LAPD mishaps. There seems to be a lot going on with LA these days, so its not surprising to say the least.

I would agree, except the Dorner thing disappeared from the media almost the instant he was considered "dead", and I have yet to see anything about Elisa on our local news.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
this guy was in the cecil hotel at the same as her, he is obsessed by the black Dhalia

on the wall behind him you can see a picture of the black dhalia
Hotel cecil/black dhalia, anyone making the link ?

she went to sand diego to see him in concert, and he is familiar with the cecil hotel, and frenquently goes on the rooftop

This ties in sortof with my idea the Hotel did this for tourism. It seems logical anyone with obsession of serial killers or fantasies of re-enacting those events would choose this hotel.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Then what, what?

If that were the case and those tanks weren't in use, then that would make this more of a mystery. Guests reported a problem with low pressure. However, the body was also reported to have been floating "face up". I have no idea what goes on when a dead body is floating in a hotel water supply.

If the "cisterns" were not in use then all the "witness" statements about the water and the pressure would have had nothing to do with the actual water supply. In other words, they were making stuff up to tell the media. They were just "extras" to give plausibility to the story's rationale of finding an alleged body in the tanks.

Knowing now according to the story they were cisterns, I am more convinced than ever they were not in use.
Contained no water other than maybe rusty rainwater, if that. And without cutting a hole in the tank there was probably no access for a body in the first place. No door alarm sounded and it explains why I've never seen the
tank lid. Because it probably was some 6x6 inch opening to measure water depth, back in the day, and/or have been connected to a gutter system to recieve water.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If

"if" is a speculationn so, stop speculating for a bit, no offense.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
this guy was in the cecil hotel at the same as her, he is obsessed by the black Dhalia

on the wall behind him you can see a picture of the black dhalia
Hotel cecil/black dhalia, anyone making the link ?

she went to sand diego to see him in concert, and he is familiar with the cecil hotel, and frenquently goes on the rooftop

This ties in sortof with my idea the Hotel did this for tourism. It seems logical anyone with obsession of serial killers or fantasies of re-enacting those events would choose this hotel.

Ya. You'd think LE would have custody of the video the hotel had of her alleged last moments and not that the
hotel would be posting it on Youtube. But, I don't think my queries are welcome here.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Are you saying the media is only sensationalizing this story based on a fictional narrative of possibly contaminated drinking water? It was made up? Made up why? It was this complaint of low water pressure that sent a maintenance man up there in the first place. Chronologically, this must take place in order for any body to be found at all
And why would a maintenance man be going there to fix the water pressure if it wasn't connected anyway?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Rest in peace Elisa Lam, aged 21.

news.nationalpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join