It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Canadian woman's body found at L.A. hotel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this guy was in the cecil hotel at the same as her, he is obsessed by the black Dhalia

on the wall behind him you can see a picture of the black dhalia
Hotel cecil/black dhalia, anyone making the link ?

she went to sand diego to see him in concert, and he is familiar with the cecil hotel, and frenquently goes on the rooftop

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyWarp

Where's the link to the image you got there? I enlarged the pic and the red circled area is a post from someone claiming this guy knew something 3 days before Elisa's body was found. It says to search " ---something--- video preview" but I can't read it properly from the pixelation.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Morbid D.o.D - YouTube
www.youtube.com/user/lordazmodeus/videosMorbid D.o.D. Musician, Artist, Photographer and Video Director. [email protected]. [email protected].

His real name is pablo camilo and this his his band Death of Desire

This is what Metal Underground has to say about him

"This douche-bag from Monterrey, MEX. who goes by the name of Morbid or also known as Pablo Camilo made us believe he was from Germany. Wannabe Nazi-Mexican. ppffft. If he feels like a man and wants to threaten us he would have stepped up last Thursday night. "Pablo, We don't beat our women here in the states. Your girlfriend simply felt safer with us and and willingly left with us. Ask her and all 5 witnesses. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?"

So if this guy really was at the Cecil Hotel at the same time Elisa Lam was, and on the 15th floor, then I think he makes a very good candidate as a suspect in her murder. Especially if she was writing about him in her blog.
edit on 25-2-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok, chehck this page on myspace, about him

www.myspace.com...

from ther myspace page

MORBID of DoD is a FAKE We didn't want to make this public. PERVERSE Prod. is a professional organization. We haven't been around that long, and now we unfortunately have started our list of SHAME, FAKES, and WORTHLESS TALENT. This douche-bag from Monterrey, MEX. who goes by the name of MORBID or also known as PABLO CAMILO made us believe he was from somwhere in GERMANY. Wannabe Nazi-Mexican. ppffft. Pablo C. (MORBID) of DEATH OF DESIRE is a liar, a fake, and worst of all a women beater. This is a warning for everyone! Beware of this SCUMBAG. If he feels like a man and wants to threaten us he would have stepped up last thursday night. When we saw him beating on DAWN DESIREE. We then stepped in and nearly beat his ass making him flee. That's when we drove Dawn's car to our friends house where she slept because she was way too intoxicated. That same night someone broke into her car and ram-sacked it. PABLO, We don't beat our women here in the states. Your girlfriend (soulmate) simply felt safer with us and and willingly left with us. Ask her and all 5 witnesses... You can TALK the TALK, but can you WALK the WALK?! DAWN DESIREE is not like him on the other hand. She is cool.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Morbid DOD ,his declaration before closing his YT account

「Well apparently some strange coincidences are making people believe that I murdered a girl named Elise Ham. Last year I posted a video while chilling at the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles. Apparently some time after I was there someone killed a girl in that same place.. (you can find the video on my channel) I posted this music video preview www.youtube.com... of my band Slitwrist where a girl appears to be dead, and now people are playing Detective and trying to tie me into the murder case... This is ART. I am not a murderer. It's impressive how people's insanity can make the believe in so much stupid #. But I guess this proves my video very effective. m/」

www.beeweb.hk...
edit on 25-2-2013 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Read this from

www.mitbbs.com...

Sender: applecs (applecs): Military Title: Some hair, blue can be child case is said users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 19:32:17 2013 U.S. East Coast) tieba.baidu.com... tieba.baidu.com... =% C0% B6% BF% C9% B6% F9 & flux = 1 & tid A tattoo music hand, a blue hotel staff found online diary, occur several times her a tattoo of Rock Youth Comprehensive data: the truth is the two murderers, inside and outside with. Guest co-ordination with the staff. Murderer have two: one the tattoo music hand, a hotel staff In the elevator on the left: tattoos music hand understanding of the heroine in the elevator on the right: the hotel staff Video, the heroine see people you know: tattoos music hand. Decline in safety awareness video, the heroine of a strong expression of panic, note that expression. Can reflect this point, the people you know. Need the key to the roof of the need to avoid the siren, which requires staff with the video to the right of the woman gestures exchange action, to prove the right of someone. Blue children in the blog said: She likes a man of rock music. This man had killed a man and a friend to show off Man called blue children. He often stay at the Cecil hotel, also familiar with the Cecil hotel rooftop. If he did, the whole thing is a good explanation, because his own guy, engage in the arts, Elisa Lam had tumblr said she is a San Diego The most fun in the hotel Man, she is likely to Department of Morbid seen in the hotel like him, he dating this hotel. It is not difficult to explain the whole thing. This person is likely to be the following Guest: Truth is the two murderers, inside and outside with. Guest co-ordination with the staff. The Gordon Forum news from Hong Kong: YOUTUBE Internet users find the suspected murderer! ! ! (His self-timer Guitar video: www.youtube.com... YOUTUBE friends Fran Ahmed yesterday said in youtube: "Morbid in Cecil hotel claims the no one never not know he killed her ... his clips 6 days ago ... search youtube for "Slitwrist Video Preview" "to say seven days ago (February 17), Morbid has in a youtube kill people, but because of his youtube no subscribers, so no one knows with the later may Biren search to accidentally see, it was estimated elisa lam "Blue may be children" is a homicide, but also began to spread of the Internet, Morbid be found directly killing remarks deleted ... This is the people, youtube ID "Morbid DoD" www.facebook.com...://www.youtube.com/user/lordazmodeus but Internet users have checked this person in December 2012 Cecil Hotel have been admitted because Youtube he has put the movie, the film saw him on the mirror self-timer, and shooting out the window streetscape should be the upper floors of the hotel, imagine what will happen the opposite to see the parking lot but now the movie has been listed as "Private" to prevent other outsiders to see his real face of (Do a guilty conscience?) If conscious innocence, Why should immediately delete the videos of their stay Cecil Hotel, do not give to see him look even more amazing to see his old videos, even ultra-large number of the same cult ceremony. Upload date :2009-01- 07Experimental ambient dark) fragment, which have an undeleted delete, suspected his Cecil hotel shoot videos of his evil friends, still youtube above now (www.youtube.com... Upload date :2010-06-03), into the surface to see a white window with Cecil The hotel decoration. There are two movie more frightening period of the back of the Black Dahlia protagonist photos (www.youtube.com/watch?v of = AF9NMtxiGlI Published :2013-01-28) the upload upload day turned out to be: blue child was last seen!! He wrote on youtube live 2013-01-28 New Project! New tasks! Is he at the time, having to start going to kill blue children? The second paragraph of men clown gives kill www.youtube.com..., fragment mouth blood dehiscence, bleeding! The Black Dahlia Elizabeth Short died appearance. Do not know Morbid cult activists, has always wanted the analog Black Dahlia events, like murder, often Check Cecil hotel, also familiar with the the Cecil hotel rooftop. If he did, the whole thing is a good explanation, because his own guy, Engage in the arts, Elisa Lam was once tumblr said that he is San Diego's most fun is the Man in the hotel, she is likely because the hotel to see Morbid like him, which is not difficult to explain the whole thing, no one can helper notice LA police, anyway to check him, he was too suspicious friends! I hope as soon as possible to solve the case, I find that the Los Angeles Police Department's e-mail address is [email protected] helper posted away! - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 71.] applecs Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [2] Sender: applecs (applecs): Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 19:33:48 2013 U.S. East) This is taken from this person's FB: 'If you dance with the devil, the devil don't change. The devil changes you' If you dance with the devil, and the devil is eternal, and you will change. 'I'd like to take you all to hell with me ...' I want you to ride with me to hell. 'I never knew .. murder could be so pure' I do not know, murder can so pure. I like to do '___' while listening to Lustmord sometimes it prolongs for weeks . And I love cold and dark places such as crypts, catacombs and dilapidated forgotten places and humans are usually disgusting to me. Listen to Lustmord, I like to smoke a little '___' (special it is hallucinogens!!!), Sometimes as long as several weeks. I like the cold, dark place, such as the cellar, vault, there are abandoned forgotten places. I misanthropy. - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 71.] Regina Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [3] Sender: Regina (cat baby), the letter area: Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 20:08:12 2013 U.S. East) Support - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 128.] viefrance Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [4] Sender: viefrance (Viefrance): Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 20:24:26 2013 U.S. East) Top - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 108.] AFX Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [5] Sender: AFX (XXX),: Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 20:38:06 2013 U.S. East) And '___'? - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 69.] sunnyshen Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [6] Sender: sunnyshen (sunnyshen): Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 20:39:47 2013 U.S. East) We all are Holmes - ================================================== =============== Welcome everyone to participate in after-school activities for children Club Child's success is our success www.mitbbs.com... ================================================== =============== ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 76.] playadelrey Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [7] Sender: playadelrey (A smile is a curve gets things straight), the letter area: Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 20:45:23 2013 U.S. East) ding - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 108.] applecs Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [8] Sender: applecs (applecs): Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 23:20:14 2013 U.S. East) That person's facebook www.facebook.com... 【Mentioned masterpiece applecs (applecs) that:] : tieba.baidu.com... : tieba.baidu.com... =% C0% B6% BF% C9% B6% F9 & flux = 1 & tid = 2181106873 & pic_id = d62a6059252dd42ab66f878c023b5bb5c9eab8b7 & pn = 1 & fp = 2 & see_lz = 1 : A tattoo music hand, a hotel staff - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 71.] lillblues Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [9] Sender: lillblues (Your photos PS this?), The letter area: Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 23:33:52 2013 U.S. East) Seeking to explain the definition of the guy - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 173.] applecs Enter Unnamed Avatars My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [10] Sender: applecs (applecs): Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Sun Feb 24 23:48:11 2013 U.S. East) This is also the very people crazy place, this man called handsome? ? ! [In lillblues (your photos today PS this?) Masterpiece mentioned:] Definition: seeking to explain dudes - ※ Source: · the WWW Unnamed Space Station Overseas: mitbbs.com China: mitbbs.cn · [FROM: 71.] eau Image of the voting: Image of the score: My blog [ Reply ] [ reply to ] This full text [ of the forum ] [ modify ] [ deleted ] [ Forward ] [ Links ] [ Favorite ] [ Report ] [Unnamed ALICE forwarded to microblogging] [Top] [Tread] [11] Sender: eau (Kshanti): Military Title: Re: Some hair - Blue can children case reportedly users found highly suspect object Write station: BBS Unnamed Space Station (Mon Feb 25 04:41:30 2013, U.S. East) The murder of literary men are defeated by showing off on, otherwise they kind of non-reasoning murder, it is difficult to be checked out. Polytechnic male homicide basically have a reason to follow.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I took the liberty of showing your image in a more specific light.

Look here June 3/2010 at the Cecil hotel.

Pablo likes to frequent this hotel. And he also has an affinity for guns. Didn't someone in this thread feel Elisa possibly had a gun pointed at her to get her out of the elevator?

Here's the same guy known as Vlad666. Pay special attention to the tattoos on his left arm

Here he is again at the Cecil.

Now here's some more of Pablo A.K.A Vlad666 A.K.A Morbid in what he likes to call "new project" published Jan 28/2013.

Are we looking at Elisa Lam's killer? At least very minimum, a very serious person of interest.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Can anyone read Chinese? What's the date on that say?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

from tieba.baidu.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

She was a groupie. That's why she was traveling alone and staying at the same hotel, then off to San Diego. I'm not quite sure what his band's name is but I'm going check and see if they were in Vancouver recently.

ETA: Band's name either slitwrist or death of desire. Or both

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

im still digging for infos , good luck mate

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Great thread
Lot's of solid contributors. Thanks for all the info AW and FlySolo!

TB outbreak already mentioned (edit)
edit on 25-2-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ok, i can confirm, the band is named Death of Desire

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ahh I think the band name is Slitwrist with former members of Desire of Death. I read it somewhere so I've been searching slitwrist.

Here ya go
www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

you may be right,as they disbanded another band or i dont know what.

EDIT: yup you're right, the correct band name is actualy Slitwrist

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Ahh I think the band name is Slitwrist with former members of Desire of Death. I read it somewhere so I've been searching slitwrist.

Here ya go
www.facebook.com...

And here they are looking to hire PR people. I guess they won't need them after all this exposure.

Where in San Diego did they play and is the band she was alleged to have been a fan of.
Does she mention them by name? Where the venue was? A date? Anything. I've read she was headed to SD
and just coming back. Not sure which.

Thanks if anybody knows.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have also read that the water tanks were defunct. It makes sense if they were hooked into city water.
I read that no other buildings in the area had these.
It would account for why no alleged locks on the tank cover (that I have yet to see a photo of).

If they were in use then I would expect that the Cecil would be cited for some sort of negligence because anybody could have poured any sort of substance into the water.
I've tried to see if the fire marshall or city ordinances had shut down any of the tenants or owners of the Hotel or if anyone who was allegedly harmed by the water having been ingested has filed a lawsuit.
Was there a restaurant or eating establishment in the building who may have also used this alleged water tank?

edit on 25-2-2013 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

all of that information is already out there dug up by some chinese girl I keep seeing over and over. She's the one who actually made the connection with this morbid chap. Other's have also been reading her tumblr entries but I haven't been able to find them. It's there she makes her blog about this guy and the hotel. AW also posted her comments regarding "the tattoo guy at the hotel who is the most fun"

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
last place was in the speakeasy Gaslamp in LA

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
reply to post by FlySolo

you may be right,as they disbanded another band or i dont know what.

EDIT: yup you're right, the correct band name is actualy Slitwrist

yup and he's trying to profit off all of this.

THE KEY TO THE MYSTERY IS HELD WITHIN MY ALBUM AND MY LYRICS.... FOR ANYONE WHO BELIEVE I AM GUILTY I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH. YOU CAN BUY MY ALBUM AND READ THE LYRICS SOON!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join