It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another timeline shift remembered. Starbucks Bomber in New York: date changed, damage changed. Bomb

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard

That diagram makes my head hurt, but I love thinking about it!

I even tested out this timeline thing on my husband, who doesn't believe in anything he can't see.

For some reason New Zealand stands out to people, he, my mom and I remember it being Northeast of Australia. You would have to fly over it to get to Hawaii.

Things seem to have changed around 2009 or 2010

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

You remember it being a truck? Not a white van?

I am trying to find pics of the scene to jog my memory.

I recognize the guys picture clear as day.

I looked up the bombing the OP was talking about and nothing was familiar about it, does anyone else remember a Starbucks bombing? News says 2009, so one year before the Times Square one?

Just found pics of the Times Square attempt.....yep I was picturing it wrong.....now I remember the black truck.

edit on 19-2-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I remember it being a white SUV thing. So I guess it could pass for either a truck or van, depending on the definition.

The only other bombing I remember was some pipebomb that broke the window of a recruiting station.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Just saw that, 2008, when I was searching. I don't remember that one either.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
sorry, but in your opening post their are clues as to what is going on. it may be a small thing, and others may think i am over analysiing, but you seem easily open to obsession. i feel that your sense of reality has become altered, not by anything to do with timeline shifts as people may call them, but due to factors relating to your own life circumstances and brain chemistry.
in response to these "phenomena" that you experience, up your dosage of reality, get outside into the fresh air and see more humans, animals and plants. interact with sane individuals one-one, ie: face to face. and stay away from ATS for a while, i fear that for you it is just reinforcing an unrealistic delusion.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Wasn't the white suv type vehicle the police parked to the left and somewhat behind it?

I saw his picture but not pics of the scene, going by memory. Was trying ATS search to find the live thread we had going at the time. I remember staying up almost all night on that thread. There were a few odd goings on, I remember they had a lot of space roped off, and they brought what appeared to be the witness to the scene. I think he was the guy that ID'd the bomber.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
One more thing about the Starbucks bomber his year of birth changed...
The news story said he was 19 in 2010 so he would have been 9 in 2000 when the bombing happened.
But i clearly remember him being in his 20's when the bombing happened in 2000...
So this is clearly a by-product of a BIGGER shift in the timeline.....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Another one of these threads.
I have had some weird things happen as of late.
edit on 19-2-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
Another one of these threads.
I have had some weird things happen as of late.
edit on 19-2-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

I know how you feel.
It's like the whole worlds being turned on its head... and now so has time....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The whole timeline is starting to get a lot more chaotic. If you want a real mind trip, look up some events from 20-30 years ago...

It used to be that when timeline jumping you'd inherit the memories of that timeline, however, in the recent years and months it seems that the timelines have become more and more blurred to the point where jumping does not mean consistency anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kamebard

I hear that!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
best movie ever!! one of my favorite of all the time..a lot of philosophy in it

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Not only all that but it seems things in my own life happened differently than i remember. But that could just be me remebering things wrong and completly mixed up.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Not only all that but it seems things in my own life happened differently than i remember. But that could just be me remebering things wrong and completly mixed up.

It could be a little of both.
Where did you get the info about what happened?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Not sure what info you mean, as it stuff that has happened in my personal life.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Not sure what info you mean, as it stuff that has happened in my personal life.

Well if something big chinned it would have ripples in a lot of peoples lives.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ok true but i still dont know what info your referring to.
i never posted any info.

Im really sorry for not understanding your question?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ok true but i still dont know what info your referring to.
i never posted any info.

Im really sorry for not understanding your question?

I don't remember what i was getting at....

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We're each generating multiple timelines all the time through emotion, intention, resonance, and action. The resonance part is when we have shared timelines -- because we're resonating with others in a certain way so we start to share events.

I worked full-time as a professional time traveler for about a decade when I had my psychic counselling practice. People would sit with me in my office and very quickly I'd need to travel briefly into their past so I could understand what issues and problems they were dealing with. This happened in the blink of an eye. Then I'd return to the present, helping them sort through things that were going on now.

Then I'd project down different probable timelines to see which ones were lightest and happiest. And I'd also work to steer them away from darker, more unpleasant timelines.

But let's say there was a woman in an abusive marriage. If she was addicted to staying with that person, even when I'd tell her, "If you stay with this man, there's about an 80% chance that your life is just going to get worse and worse and bad things will happen to you," if she didn't exert her own willpower to change her circumstances, she would still be resonating with those awful energies of pain and abuse because her husband had those energies. So she would have to start resonating with better energies to really shift things around, by getting advice from people, reaching out to other abused women for support, and gathering enough strength to eventually leave her husband.

In a similar way, if we have become too attached to negative people or doom and gloom type timelines, or we've become too heavily conditioned along the lines of those awful Mayan 2012 prophecies or the End Times Revelation Biblical predictions, we get herded down the worst possible timeline.

It's up to US to navigate down more pleasant, optimal timelines.

edit on 25-3-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join