It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeowners fend off bailiffs, aided by POLICE! WOW

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by Wifibrains

Wonderful.

Another person in debt looking to shirk his responsibilities.

More in a response to this video in this post in another thread.

Why is financial irresponsibility being applauded?

WHAT?!

Come on! The financial irresponsibility is not the issue. The issue is the fact that they are unlawfully evicting people from their homes. I'm sure if this was a lawful eviction, there would not be an issue at all.

If you have a problem with financial irresponsibility, you should be having a problem with the Banksters, not with the average Joe. You own and run this site, that means you're probably more aware than anyone else that the world is run by an elite group of Bankers and that 90% of the world's problems are because of them.
edit on 17-2-2013 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Bailiffs are scum.
It's not just the housing and we all know that.
I live on a housing estate of around sixty thousand people.
At least thirty percent are unemployed.

It's feeding ground for bailiffs and I've seen young families lose everything....of what little they have....for not paying a TV licence or just owing a couple of hundred quid.
These people are scared sh# tless because they don't know their rights.

I think that's what the video was trying to point out.
People just don't know their rights where bailiffs are concerned.

It's my opinion that bailiffs belong in the gutter !

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I do... What part of civil issue do you not understand? I can try to explain it to you if you wish. It might go a long way to helping you overcome your ignorance of this topic.

As an example - learn what established residency is under Florida Domestic Laws.
Secondly, learn how that same law works when it comes to trespassing.
Third, learn how that same law has nothing to do with the civil piortion, which would be the sublet portion, along with an illegal eviction.

the them on this site is deny ignorance, not embrace it.

What part of I won my civil suit don't you understand??

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thanks to all who perticipated in this thread. I'm glad many enjoyed seeing the little guy in this as a winner.

Please share the video with anyone you know who may be in need of this info. Even if just to gain abit more time, this video is priceless in the fight against the banks.

No-one, no matter what they owe to a corperation, should have to be intimidated by the likes of these people!

Many thanks,

Wifi

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Will they not just come back? Found the guy alittle obnoxious at the end, with the whole "go down in history" thing, but still, great work. The officers seemed abit clueless tho..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

It's not often I take the time to watch a 30 minute video, but in this case I did, and I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

It was truly a golden moment seeing the defeated bailiff politely ask for the keys and for him to step aside! Amazing that the bailiff still deliberately trespassed after being advised by the Sgt to walk away, as if he couldn't process the fact that he was powerless!
edit on 20/2/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Wonderful.

Another person in debt looking to shirk his responsibilities.

More in a response to this video in this post in another thread.

Why is financial irresponsibility being applauded?

I am a person who honours my agreements and I understand what you are saying. But when you sign a deal with the devil, and catch him out also not abiding by the T&Cs of that deal, I think it is fair game to use it against him, as he would you.

edit on 20/2/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think when they came back the second time, it would of been with a warrant for contempt of court or something, however initially I think he was in the right, while the mortgagor may have had the legal right to take possession, they did not have the legal use force to take possession.

I hope the man in the video sues the bailiff and lock smith and other fat guy for multiple counts trespass, and the initial battery when he came through the door and the threat to hit him which is another assault.

Trespass and assault is 'actionable per se which means you don't need to suffer damage to sue. He would get his legal costs awarded and likely some punitive damages. If he is broke the punitive damages would come in handy... he might be able to service the mortgage..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
double post
edit on 20-2-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: as

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Are you a locksmith or bailiff/court official?

Letting people stay in homes they failed to pay for is the same abuse of the system that the banks are using. I do not condone either

Because, you say you dont condone what the banks do, yet carry out the dirty deeds for them.
are you a real person? I'd have more respect if you just choose a side. To not condone it but to support it cancels out your opinion on the matter. Which is it?

edit on 16-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Do you think this person should not have lost their home because they failed to make the payments?

Here is a home I just got to clean out ..... I have uploaded a few pics ... There is a really nasty picture too but I want to spare your stomach.

edit on 21-2-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: syntax

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Er, speechless.

I don't know the person but the pics you posted says a lot about the life they where living.

To answer you question, I don't know.

Did they resist? Doesn't look like they would have cared too much.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I don't know if they were even there the day the locks were changed. The company I work for waits 30 days after an eviction and even gives the people a key to get to get their stuff.

I have seen mobile homes with payments as low as $300 a month which have been repossessed. I try not to get personally involved because you don't know the particulars of how and why a person lost their home.

There is one thing for sure... they did not plan on losing it..... crap happens....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You already know my feeling's about bailiffs from my own thread.....but I have to say that after fighting my own case with bailiffs ( that didn't involve a repossession) and after getting the redress I did from rip off, fraudulent bailiffs acting outside of the law ( which they do knowingly) ...I feel the satisfaction of those on the right side of the law in the vid!

More people need to know their right's and the fraudulent an illegal act's and threat's should be exposed more!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

What part of Law Enforcement does not deal with civil situations do you not understand?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Here I will repost what happen to me durning a civil situation.

I called the police ,when they arrived they told me it was a civil matter there was nothing they could do.I said that since it was a civil matter I'm goimg back in.They then told me I was not allowed when I started to go back in they threatened to tase me and ordered me to turn over my key.

What part of the real world don't you understand.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What part of civil issue and law enforcement having no jurisdiction in civil issues do you not understand?

Lets try it this way... If someone whows up aty our house with faulty reposession paperwork, it is a civil issue. However, criminal tresspassing is not a civil issue, and occurs when a person has no lawful right to be on said property.

Please take the time to learn the difference between civil and criminal issues and how they apply would you please.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Please go back to my first reply, or read any of the other's. The Police stated "This is a civil matter" afterward's they threatened to use force. You can read a book, or know rules. The problem is rule's aren't always followed.
edit on 24-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here's another video of educated people standing up for their rights against unlawful repossessions.
Courtesy of ats member helious who brought this to the oppt thread....proberly worthy of its own thread....

Enjoy

Ps, I love the Irish accent.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This is awesome S&F

I mostly complain about the police for not doing the right thing, that day they made me proud and did exactly the right thing

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

I agree. They were true peace officers and not policy enforcers. Check out he vid I posted above

Another great stand....the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. One will be exposed as a fraud.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join