It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite Crashes in Russia

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
OHH NOES THE WORLD IS GONNA END. I knew this would bring these types out when i saw it posted on the news. I said to myself omg the doomsayers are gonna love this on ATS.

Im so scared ohhh DA is 50 meters (160 ft) big deal doomers you wake me up when a ELE type asteroid at least half a kilometer is shaving us close. Im not worried about the small babys. Even if one could cause a Tunguska event the chance of it killing me are 1 in a million.

NON ELE asteroids do not scare me.

Keep on dooming
edit on 15-2-2013 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

It's a Meteor/ Space Debris not worthy of a doom scenario... time to calm down and take a pill. Lashing out at something you can't understand or comprehend is not really productive.

Is this related in anyway to 2012 DA14
if it were it may be a Asteroids debris field we are dealing with as opposed to one object.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
All those people were injured from sonic blast, which broke glass, collapsed roofs, panic, etc. Not from impact, not sure any part actually hit buildings.

link   
reply to post by neformore

Like I said.... you do know how fast a meteor passes by? It may break up in the sky but do you think it have enough time to leave 2 trails of smoke in the sky?

link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

The ESA folks says that the impacts are not related to DA-14
edit on 15-2-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Just like in that movie 2012

"Do you really think the worlds governments and the ones in the know would tell you"?

especially G20 nations that have access to DUMBs, all the money, and resources.

So, all of the worlds leaders and their super rich henchmen have all disappeared? Like theyre heading underground to the ships to fly off into space (since it's not 2012 and there is no big flood coming)...

I mean they're still here as far as I can tell.. Maybe they're waiting till they have 15 seconds left before they all rip off their uniforms and outfitss to reveal their superman costiumes underneath and fly to the ships at light speed?

What scenario do you have going on in there... let me in, I wanna see..

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

OHH NOES THE WORLD IS GONNA END. I knew this would bring these types out when i saw it posted on the news. I said to myself omg the doomsayers are gonna love this on ATS.

Im so scared ohhh DA is 50 meters (160 ft) big deal doomers you wake me up when a ELE type asteroid at least half a kilometer is shaving us close. Im not worried about the small babys. Even if one could cause a Tunguska event the chance of it killing me are 1 in a million.

Keep on dooming
edit on 15-2-2013 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

It's a big deal if it hits, because of the speed it's travelling. It's big enough to destroy a large city or cause a very nasty tsunami. Fortunately, its unlikely to hit us.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Watch the video again and come back to me. A meteor goes through our atmosphere that fast. How long do you think it will last? Let's say it broke into 2 chunks as it enter the atmosphere. How long do you think it last?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

But just one day before the closest asteroid pass we've recorded? That's way too big of a coincidence to simply accept. While I accept that the asteroid will miss us, the coincidence of a non-related meteor shower a day before, is a bit tough to swallow.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Watch the video again and come back to me. A meteor goes through our atmosphere that fast. How long do you think it will last? Let's say it broke into 2 chunks as it enter the atmosphere. How long do you think it last?

You saw the video didnt you?
So you tell us.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

Nice work not bothering to read the thread, I shall send you a cheque in the mail.. Go outside near the letter box, and await further instructions.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think those two trails are from a russian rocket shooting the meteorite into smaller pieces.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I tend to agree. But for know I have to rely what the Astronomers are reporting. If the debris is really from DA-14, and that will first pass on 19:25 UTC, then we'll surely see something 'exiting'

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

Saw it yes. Nothing like I've seen. Two trails of smoke?

link   

Keep on dooming

Apparently you never watched Thundarr the Barbarian!!

DOOOOOOM!

edit on 15-2-2013 by Tazkven because: Fixed link

link   

Two pieces of rock?

link   
This little article has given me doubts just how small this meteor was! 20,000 relief
workers seems an awful lot for 500 minor casualties.

Russia has deployed 20,000 rescue workers to the western Siberian region of Chelyabinsk, raising questions about the scale of damage from a meteorite that crashed into the suburbs of the industrial city early on Friday.

Source

edit on 15-2-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

Yes like the Tusgoria event

the what now?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Weather sattelite Meteosat 10 has taken an image of the meteriote shortly after entering the atmosphere.(Copyright 2013 © EUMETSAT)

news/russia-meteor-meteorite-asteroid-chelyabinsk

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

Prior to entering the atmosphere?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Come on man, drop it. You have asked that now for like 10times "but two smoke trails?" You acctually got an answer, but obviously that didnt fit for you. Look up facts for youre self and don´t rely on others to find the answer for you. Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join