It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
His attorneys daughter they claim.. www.cbsnews.com...

yeah, i just saw that. thanks

link   

Originally posted by xKatox
here his full manifesto uncensored sorry if posted already
DOT = .
contentDOTclearchannelDOTcom/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360213161.pdf

Careful. There are already reports that some versions of this manifesto are phony.

link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Whilst it may be bad of me, I can say that I support this man - as long as he doesn't go and indiscriminately massacre random innocents.

I believe that this man's actions (at least with his manifesto in mind) is a manifestation of what the people feel against law enforcement and government corruption. This is no movie. This is real life - and there is a reason why Hollywood loves its revenge movie plots; but this is real life and so grabs our attention and solidarity even more so.

This guys lawyers daughter did not deserve to die if the story is 100% true don't give me that crap.
edit on 7-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I checked out the KTLA link, and every one who is condemning him for anything other than killing innocent people (non crooked cops) are being massively voted down by the hundreds. It looks like the people have had enough of the crooked police, Their protection from their badge, blue code, twisted unions, and biased system that will barely slap them on the wrist, IF THAT!

I cant feel the least amount of sympathy for someone who takes an oath to serve and protect, and then proceeds to victimize people.

I know this may not be the popular opinion by all the super uber moral people on ATS but, your whimsical man made morals are not going to change the system or fix the problem. [snipped]
edit on Thu Feb 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Whilst it may be bad of me, I can say that I support this man - as long as he doesn't go and indiscriminately massacre random innocents.

I believe that this man's actions (at least with his manifesto in mind) is a manifestation of what the people feel against law enforcement and government corruption. This is no movie. This is real life - and there is a reason why Hollywood loves its revenge movie plots; but this is real life and so grabs our attention and solidarity even more so.

I understand what your point is here, but taking innocent lives is psychotic. He could have peacefully protested and got his message heard on MSM, but no, he chose to kill people. Duh!

Peaceful protest doesn't suit everyone. Some people simply will not think that peaceful protest is good enough.

Ever seen the B-movie, "God Bless America?"

The way a lot of people see it is this; Some people are so jaded, corrupted, and wrong, that they simply have to die, and they are beyond change, repair, and redemption.

I'm not saying this rouge cop is thinking this way particularly, but it's a possibility.

From my interraction with police throughout my life, I'd say he's beyond pissed off and is in a psychotic state, as well, he has accepted his death from this act. And he will be shot and killed.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
For those interested -
Here is a *link* to the the SB county scanner audio live-feed.

I believe that is the area around Big Bear, which is where his burned out truck was found.

Indeed you're right and thanks I've been hoping someone would get that up .

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Skimming through this thread, I've seen the word "Spook" a number of times.

Seriously?

Is that what level of intelligence we're debating on?

oh dear GOD, not this s**t again....

it's a reference to intelligence work...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So what's the latest update??? Anyone???

Where's Waldo ?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
on the scanner link they seem to be doing check ins with over 20 officers so far and two k9 teams all said code 4,they also mentioned something about an LZ in an area i didnt catch but they seem to be using helicopters to bring in stuff just thought it was interesting thanks for the scanner link btw

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Skimming through this thread, I've seen the word "Spook" a number of times.

Seriously?

Is that what level of intelligence we're debating on?

oh dear GOD, not this s**t again....

it's a reference to intelligence work...

LOL I can't help but laugh at what I've started.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Is it just me or is it crazy they have an open scanner? I mean this guy is former LEO and former military. Does he need any more help?

They went to cells in Aurora because they thought there might be an active shooter about...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
on the scanner link they seem to be doing check ins with over 20 officers so far and two k9 teams all said code 4,they also mentioned something about an LZ in an area i didnt catch but they seem to be using helicopters to bring in stuff just thought it was interesting thanks for the scanner link btw
I can back this up heard it on KFI radio station in LA their searching for him in bear mountain where they found the burnt truck. Said he might be in a cabin which I doubt. Let me find link

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

alot of them will be using encrypted coms but if he still has any of his tactical gear he in theory could be listening in on their encrypted chatter if he has gear.....so if thats the case it wont matter if they hide it or not,unless they wanna start using cell phones to organize all the officers its really their best option but like i said if he has digital coms gear hes privy to everything they are saying

also did any one else catch the part where the cops told them to ignore the 911 call as that it was the officers that were there so are they going door to door randomly.....
edit on 7-2-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)
www.radioreference.com... info on encrypted communications every time you hear static over the radio that is what they are doing
usatoday30.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Is it just me or is it crazy they have an open scanner? I mean this guy is former LEO and former military. Does he need any more help?

They went to cells in Aurora because they thought there might be an active shooter about...

Blam Kosmic blam ! Jacks a thinker not a stinker. I better coffee up !

Aaron

LOL I can't help but laugh at what I've started

So you're the guy ? Dog pile on Aaron !

edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
www.pe.com... MANHUNT: SWAT, bloodhounds searching Big Bear for suspect in Riverside officer's killing

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I know racism is over debated. He seems to have had trouble with it all his life and claims anyway that is what this is partially about. Beside witnessing and coming forward about an excessive force incident he states that he was in another incident involving racial slurs overheard while traveling with other officers:

From bottom of pg. 2 in his "unedited manifesto":

Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer _____ call an individual a ni____ again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told______not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer _____, a friend of his, also stated that he would say ni_____ when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t f_____ say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

Feel the heat? Where does that come from? Again, from him...

I was the only black kid in each of my elementary school classes from first grade to seventh grade in junior high and any instances where I was disciplined for fighting was in response to fellow students provoking common childhood schoolyard fights, or calling me a ni____ or other derogatory racial names. I grew up in neighborhoods where blacks make up less than 1%. My first recollection of racism was in the first grade at Norwalk Christian elementary school in Norwalk, CA. A fellow student, called me a ni____ on the playground. My response was swift and non-lethal. I struck him fast and hard with a punch an kick.

---

That day I made a life decision that i will not tolerate racial derogatory terms spoken to me. Unfortunately I was swatted multiple times for the same exact reason up until junior high. Terminating me for telling the truth of a caucasian officer kicking a mentally ill man is disgusting. Don’t ever call me a f_____ bully. I want all journalist to utilize every source you have that specializes in collections for your reports. With the discovery and evidence available you will see the truth. Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That’s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name.

I edited out a portion of his hostility and just focused on the growing up in LA part. Who doesn't have memories of stuff like this? I want to give him due to support his case but fall short of understanding his reasons for not being able to overcome childhood name calling, if that is what this is about.

Jumping on your fellow officers in uniform because of a slur not even directed at you is one sure way to make friends and influence people. One of the skills of police officers (especially) is to overlook such in regards to their job. They get it all the time. If you read that portion you get the sense he has been building this resentment about it his whole life. And claiming on top of that that violence is not in his nature. From the very same page...

Journalist, I want you to investigate every location I resided in growing up. Find any incidents where I was ever accused of being a bully. You won’t, because it doesn’t exist. It’s not in my DNA. Never was.

Manifesto?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Holy hell what did you just find ?
That is volatile.
edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
chopper talking again about lz this time a hospital possibly unrelated matter at 1015 my local time
something about a fire

chopper talking about )possibly)being low on fuel wanting chopper to go up into big bear area to add to support

mostly coded chatter www.bearcat1.com... list of codes if any one wants them, that big thing of static was just one long encrypted com but they are replying to them unencrypted so i think they are talking to the ground from the air,they just mentioned air national gaurd with 10 miles visibility so if nat guard is there its an escalation of force on the matter,seems they want the chopper to bring a tent just incase they cant get out....

yeah seems short on fuel and possiblitys of officers getting stuck up there officers requesting mattresses

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join