It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a thread about a REAL Secret Society...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Much has been discussed about Freemasonry, the Illuminati, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission et al� The only group that is represented on ATS is Freemasonry (and represented well), the remaining groups have no one claiming membership or advocacy of the same, and discussion is limited and quite often degenerates into paranoid diatribes� Until now. We have a member who claims to be a member of an unnamed �Secret Society�, little detail was given in the original post which occurred here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And which I have excerpted here:

Originally posted by genuineninja
BTW. As my name suggests I am a member of a very exclusive, very secret society, however we do no harm to others, are we to be rumoured about and feared, just because we are secret?

I believe that this merits both investigation an discussion (that is what we are here for), and I will start with the basics addressed to genuineninja.

Can you give us the name of the secret society you belong to?

Where did this society originate from?

How old is it?

How many members are there (approximately)?

Is this society international in scope, or confined to one country/region?

Is this society fraternal in nature (open to men only) or can women join as well?

Is there a particular religion or belief one must ascribe to be eligible to join?

Is there an age requirement?

Must you be a certain race/ethnicity to be eligible to join?

Is there a particular hierarchal model in which the society is structured?

Can you give us any details on what a meeting is like (I assume there is some form of assembly of members of this group)?

I think that should get us off to a good start, I�m sure other ATS members will be able to form more inquiries into this revelation.

p.s. Finally a �Secret Society� thread that is NOT about Masons.

[edit on 29/10/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As his/her name suggests eh? Well his name is genuineninja....So maybe he is a ninja? lol

[edit on 29-10-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
hmmmm, seems that your link Mirthful is no longer valid

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What a bummer. Sounded interesting. Can you expound on what else was mentioned?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Much has been discussed about Freemasonry, the Illuminati, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission et al� The only group that is represented on ATS is Freemasonry (and represented well), the remaining groups have no one claiming membership or advocacy of the same, and discussion is limited and quite often degenerates into paranoid diatribes� Until now. We have a member who claims to be a member of an unnamed �Secret Society�, little detail was given in the original post which occurred here:

Well they wouldn't be much of a 'secret society' now will they if we were to tell you what secret organisations we belong to.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1
hmmmm, seems that your link Mirthful is no longer valid

Check the link again, there seems to have been a mysterious edit (or a case of simian fumble fingers, but let's go with the more sinister of the two
).

Respectfully,

your link (missing) Mirthful

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thats what I call a real secret society, you cant find them.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I checked the thread again, and the "secret society" that this man belongs to is that of "The Ninja". Ninja's are interesting, known to be assasins. While visiting Japan, I asked about Ninja's, I was told they don't exist anymore, except in movies.

CC

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ninja's still exist. they still practice their secrets. Though its more a martial art form now than an actualy job description.

But there are still ninja masters, who still train initiates, who pass on the secrets they have been keeping for ages. Its an ancient, secret art, that still holds interest to people.

Its rather similar to the mysteries and secrets that Tibetian monks carry, except Ninjas are alot less visible in reality, its not a religon.

But they are not a secret society in the way people think of them: they do not secretly promote their members or toy with external affairs.

They keep their martial arts secret so idiots who are too stupid to be playing with them wont hurt themselves and others.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ninja's still exist. they still practice their secrets. Though its more a martial art form now than an actualy job description.

But there are still ninja masters, who still train initiates, who pass on the secrets they have been keeping for ages. Its an ancient, secret art, that still holds interest to people.

I completely agree with you Skadi, but I believe that genuineninja was referring to some other organization. I base this on his statement "I am a member of a very exclusive, very secret society, however we do no harm to others". Not exactly the "Mission Statement" of an Assassin's Guild, could he be a member of some other group and his member name is merely a device of obfuscation? It will be interesting to see if he is willing to discuss this further� I hope so.

Originally posted by genuineninja
BTW. As my name suggests I am a member of a very exclusive, very secret society, however we do no harm to others, are we to be rumoured about and feared, just because we are secret?

p.s. Babies are best served with a Burgundy, unless in a heavy cream sauce then go Rhone or Bordeaux.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
He said, AS MY NAME SUGGESTS, his name is genuineninja.....hopefully he will post again to clarify this, I sent him a U2U, let's see what he has to say for himself.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Has secretninja been invited to participate in this thread? It's interesting.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Being a martial artist, what I know of ninjitsu/ninjutsu (however you want to spell it), is that as it is practiced today, it is a martial arts form or style. There are several main "schools" of Ninitsu, such as the Toga Kuri Ryu or Bujinkan (Bujinkan being more prolific, or perhaps even just a more modern name???). They pretty much are a standard martial art that includes some striking, grappling and some weapons training, which in and of itself distinguishes them from many other styles, because usually those things are seperated.

As far as secrets are concerned, the techniques they use aren't that secret. Variations of them are used by other respective martial arts forms... As far as History is concerned, there may be a lot of secrets. As far as their organizational structure is concerned, they usually have one "Grandmaster" who is the chief exponent of the art, and many masters who teach the art. Most have ranking systems similar to those used in other martial arts. They might hold their testing for those ranks in closed sessions, so that non-students do not see the art as practiced as a whole. Some styles may incorporate folk medicine as part of the training.

Most ninjitsu styles suffer from a bit of a persecusion complex, having been illegalized at some point in Japan's history. That makes them more inclined top be more clandestine... or to "hide in plain sight" by giving their style a name that it used for it in commercial schools and then teaching the more involved history and advanced techniques to only those who have shown dedication...

That said, there are some "fake" ninjitsu schools as well, those that adopt the "ninja" name but are really nothing more than an ecclectic martial arts style put together from others, with no real history or tradition back to feudal Japan. There are also splinter styles, like taijutsu, which is formed from the grappling component of the ninjas' techniques...

Of course, my martial arts tradition is traditional Korean martial arts, so I am really not an "expert" on Japanese systems. What I have posted here is just my impressions formed over the last 23 years...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
He said, AS MY NAME SUGGESTS, his name is genuineninja.....hopefully he will post again to clarify this, I sent him a U2U, let's see what he has to say for himself.

Yes, I agree that there is little room for interpretation in regards to his name, but membership in a secret society would still require more in depth research...

thomasscott.net
I managed to obtain the services of a genuine Cola Ninja *. No, he wasn't cheap, but an experiment like this demanded highly qualified and trained personnel.

* Emphasis mine.

Genuine Ninja secrets, just click here.

Seems there may be different types of genuine ninjas, just another question to be answered.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Has secretninja been invited to participate in this thread? It's interesting.

well, I just sent him a u2u with the link, so if he was unaware, he knows now.

I eagerly await his responses

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I've been a memember of Bujinkan for almost 6 years now. There are only 2 remaining schools of Ninjutsu, Bujinkan and Gimbukan which splintered from Bujinkan. Both trace their lineage back to the Togakure Ryu Ninjutusu clan of the Iga region. Bujinkan has maintaned an unbroken lineage of Grandmasters for 34 generations. Bujinkan although rooted in the Togakure Ryu style also holds and continues to teach the secret arts of 9 other Ninjutsu schools which are no longer in existance.

As far as secrecey goes, it varies. Most dojos are pretty visible, with websites, and some form of advertisement, some are more commercial than others. Most however in comparrison with other martial arts schools are quite "quiet" about it. My dojo is especially clandestine, meeting at night twice a week , at an undisclosed location where we train outdoors year round. Most of my dojo is made up of ex-military guys including myself, so this fits us. We try to do things like the Soke does them in Japan at the compound. We prefer the frozen winter tundra and moonlight, over padded rooms and florescent lights. Most (not all) of our techniques are quite secretive, there are some which only the highest ranking members are eligable to receive directly from the Soke himself in Japan.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hyve been practicing a lot of role play and sword play over the years
and to know wath you realy are by inner voices Make you realize how easy
war would be if we were all skilled assasins.
IM looking for a community with boths gods beliefs that destroying them sily vilains (raper gangs and #) would make a beter world. maybe if the gov would give us (gods doors) The same protection they give to there silly cops. Evil citys would not exist.ive been hearing about a big microsoft movements in montreal who opens peoples doors to life. Rapers in that city believe they will inplant satans mark as told in the revelation.
bull #. All they do around is boss kids. The other walking on saint-catherines street . a gang of thugs wanted to beat me up.And only by looking at them and showing them my atred for there suposatly war.
MIster were sory were they saying . If only i wouldv come over the oportunity to join a peace movement.I think id be a good help with my training of the sword and stealth. write back for offers then weeel talk pay .

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hyve been practicing a lot of role play and sword play over the years
and to know wath you realy are by inner voices Make you realize how easy
war would be if we were all skilled assasins.
IM looking for a community with boths gods beliefs that destroying them sily vilains (raper gangs and #) would make a beter world. maybe if the gov would give us (gods doors) The same protection they give to there silly cops. Evil citys would not exist.ive been hearing about a big microsoft movements in montreal who opens peoples doors to life. Rapers in that city believe they will inplant satans mark as told in the revelation.
bull #. All they do around is boss kids. The other walking on saint-catherines street . a gang of thugs wanted to beat me up.And only by looking at them and showing them my atred for there suposatly war.
MIster were sory were they saying . If only i wouldv come over the oportunity to join a peace movement.I think id be a good help with my training of the sword and stealth. write back for offers then weeel talk pay .

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by J_Sky999
*SNIP*

I have no idea what any of that meant, and it certainly was off topic.

The sad state of affairs appears to be that genuineninja has declined the invitation to participate in this thread (well within his rights, he/she has no obligation to ATS or any of it's members). I'm disappointed because this was an opportunity to discuss something different, I believe we all can agree that the invitation will remain open and that genuineninja will be gracious enough to indulge our curiousity.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Alliance of Transylvanian Saxons. You can also be a member if you like...

I just have an IRA through them and don't know much about the organization, but it is quirky to say the least. It is a 100 year old organisation...I stumbled upon them on the net after all, an IRA is a pretty non-aggressive investment with very little variation among brokers...and I found the name sort of funny...

That's all I really know because I do not participate in any of the functions and opted out of the additional info, so I just get a statment every few months. The website is pretty vague and is just a brochure really for the investment products...

I would think at the very least they must have some esoteric affiliation...the conspiracy theorist in me wants to think that they are a front for some type of activity which is funded from the insurance/investments.....

<<   2 >>

join