It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting blog that I found.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

With a user name like yours, I'd assume you're possibly Hindu? Not really the kind of rhetoric I'd expect out of a follower of that path. . . But I did get a laugh from the term "moon god" -- so okay you got me.

No dammit.
Unfortunately I cannot change it now.

If I could I would have kept my name 'Proud Infidel'.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

So whats your point?

So far you have said nothing of substance to addresses the OP or even the blog that I posted.

All you have contributed is the usual rhetoric about terrorism, al-qaeda etc., like as if that represents what Islam is about. Is that all you have to post about in threads about Islam?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
double please delete.
edit on 31-1-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Hmm. Your opinion is interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Should have responded to this earlier...

The only 'nonsense' going on is that you are pushing the Muslim fabrications that happened 600+ years later, while totally dismissing the Christian historical documents from the time period.

In the same vein, Christians have also dismissed Israelite / Jewish documents from an even earlier time period.
The church came along a thousand years later and modified the original definition of the Messiah.... turning him into God.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Cuz Abraham was insane perhaps ....
You build a house on sand instead of a solid foundation and it gets washed away.
Maybe if you build a religion on hooooey or crazy people, the same can be said.

First you doubt the prophethood of Moses, and now you doubt Abraham?
Perhaps you need to stop identifying with the term "Christian".

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
First you doubt the prophethood of Moses,

Moses was not a nice guy. He mass slaughtered people but allowed the young virgin girls to live so the soldiers could keep them as sex toys. He told his people not to kill or commit adultry but then allowed them to do just that with their 'war booty'. Obviously .... NOT A NICE GUY.

and now you doubt Abraham?

Don't play dumb. You already know that. He was insane. Anyone who plans the murder of their innocent child because 'voices' tell him to .. tha'ts called INSANITY.

Perhaps you need to stop identifying with the term "Christian".

Perhaps you, Mr. Muslim, should stop posting thread after thread about Christianity. These threads are nothing more then very thiny veiled attempts at muslim proselytizing. Oh ... and BTW .... Christianity is based on Jesus .. which is NEW TESTAMENT .. belief in the kooks of the old testament (Moses and Abraham) and fairy tales like Noahs Ark and Adam and Eve, are not required.
edit on 2/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Christians have also dismissed Israelite / Jewish documents from an even earlier time period.

Those Jewish documents from the earlier time period that are dismissed as myth or story telling HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG. The story of Adam and Eve has BEEN PROVEN to be plagiarized from the Summerians. The story of Noahs Ark has BEEN PROVEN to be plagiarized from the Summerians as well. Many of the Psalms that the Jews claimed are from David have BEEN PROVEN to be from Egyptian temples to their sun god.

The church came along a thousand years later and modified the original definition of the Messiah.... turning him into God.

No ... ISLAM came along 600+ years after Jesus ... modified the original documentation of His life ... and took away His divinity in order to start their own cult. Afterall ... with Jesus being God Incarnate, no one has a need for Islam.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
All the hate toward the human brother/sister reminds me of Jesus saying he came not to bring peace but with a sword. He did say though he wished it was already kindled. This thread is a prime example of that statement.

Jesus came to represent man. His story represents all of our "stories".

Its clear by his actions he would not be hating on Muslims, yet his followers do.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The story of Adam and Eve has BEEN PROVEN to be plagiarized from the Summerians. The story of Noahs Ark has BEEN PROVEN to be plagiarized from the Summerians as well.

The Sumerians invented writing in the first place... so its hardly any wonder that they had the first records of global events like the flood etc.
So when the Hebrews finally wrote their version, it would appear that they copied Sumerian mythology.

Either way, a lot of Old Testament verses are used to prove certain claims of the New Testament. The Jews probably think Christians have hijacked their Torah and twisted it to suit their agenda.

No ... ISLAM came along 600+ years after Jesus ... modified the original documentation of His life ... and took away His divinity in order to start their own cult. Afterall ... with Jesus being God Incarnate, no one has a need for Islam.

The problem is Jesus is NOT God incarnate. That can be proven from the Bible itself.
Jesus was just a special creation of God... and had no divinity for Mohammad to "take away".

edit on 1-2-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

So when the Hebrews finally wrote their version, it would appear that they copied Sumerian mythology.

NOW you are getting it.
Copied .. changed ... it's mythology.
AND none of it is required belief in order to be a Christian.
ONLY belief in Jesus and trying to follow Him as best you know how .... that's it.

Either way, a lot of Old Testament verses are used to prove certain claims of the New Testament.

Mostly Isaiah and those kind of messianic prophecies. Sure. No problem.
But the New Testament is able to stand on it's own merit as well.

The Jews probably think Christians have hijacked their Torah and twisted it to suit their agenda.

Sure .. many do. But the thing is that the Christian Old Testament hasn't changed the wording from the Jewish Torah. And Jesus fulfilled the prophecies from it. The entire Jewish faith is based on prophecy .. which has been fulfilled in Jesus .. and this makes the Jewish religion OBSOLETE. Jewish powers aren't going to admit that their religion is obsolete. That would be like the Muslims admitting that Muhammad fabricated the Jesus stories ... it's not going to happen without a smack in the head by God Himself.

The problem is Jesus is NOT God incarnate. That can be proven from the Bible itself.

Scripture proves that Jesus IS God incarnate. True God and True Man.
You've been shown all the versus. I'm not going to list them yet again.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Its clear by his actions he would not be hating on Muslims, yet his followers do.

Truth isn't 'hate' ... it's just truth. It's funny how pacifists get confused about that fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Its your truth. Its hate and animosity toward another belief. Its not "Jesus like" and you should know this.

Below is a little bit of history. You must know that with every belief there is a bias. Its evident. A writer with a bias will indeed change texts to fit their belief and its been done throughout history with the Torah and the Holy Bible.

There is no proof that Jesus lived, much less that he was divine. He never said he was God, the father in heaven otherwise he would have not stated one must get through him to get to the father. Its debatable even by scholars.

When Constantine called on the council to write a book for the christian they could all agree on you can bank they took away anything of extreme value to humanize the esoteric reality the stories conveyed.

The Babylonian captivity and the subsequent return to Judea were seen as one of the pivotal events in the biblical drama between Yahweh and his people of Israel. According to the Hebrew Bible, the captivity in Babylon is presented as a prophecy, as a punishment for their idolatry and disobedience to Yahweh—similar to the Bible's presentation of Israelite slavery in Egypt—and then be delivered once more. The Babylonian Captivity had a number of serious effects on Judaism and the Jewish culture. For example, the current Hebrew script was adopted during this period, replacing the traditional Israelite script. This period saw the last high-point of Biblical prophecy in the person of Ezekiel, followed by the emergence of the central role of the Torah in Jewish life; according to many historical-critical scholars, it was edited and redacted during this time, and saw the beginning of the canonization of the Bible, which provided a central text for Jews. This process coincided with the emergence of scribes and sages as Jewish leaders (see Ezra). Prior to exile, the people of Israel had been organized according to tribe; afterwards, they were organized by clans, only the tribe of Levi continuing in its 'special role'. After this time, there were always sizable numbers of Jews living outside Eretz Israel; thus, it also marks the beginning of the "Jewish diaspora", unless this is considered to have begun with the Assyrian Captivity of Israel. In Rabbinic literature, Babylon was one of a number of metaphors for the Jewish diaspora. Most frequently the term "Babylon" meant the diaspora prior to the destruction of the Second Temple. The post-destruction term for the Jewish Diaspora was "Rome", or "Edom".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Its your truth. Its hate and animosity toward another belief.

No. It's not 'my' truth. It's just truth. Truth is truth.
TRUTH - Adam and Eve is a summerian myth.
TRUTH - Noahs Ark is a summerian myth.
TRUTH - The psalms were mostly written by Egyptians to their sun God.
TRUTH - Islam plagiarized from the Jewish and Christian religions ... and changed everything in the process.

Funny how some people somehow equate truth as being 'hate speech'.

The TRUTH - not political correctness - will set you free. Give it a try.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

He never said he was God,

Yes He did. God the Father. God the Son. God the Holy Spirit. All three are in scripture.
The VAST majority of Christians have the Incarnation as their belief.
scripture here

I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. Isaiah 41:4
Jesus said, "Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:17

I and my Father are one. John 10:30
Jesus saith...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? John 14:9

The angels of heaven worshipped Jesus. They knew He was God Incarnate.

Then saith Jesus unto him... Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10
And again, when [God] bringeth in the firstbegotten [Jesus] into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. Hebrews 1:6

Jesus claims the name of God - "I Am"

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:14

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58

edit on 2/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Man... many pots calling kettle.... here..

This is what probably happened.

Jews > some guy twists the scriptures 100s of years after > Christianity > some guys twists the scripture 100s of years after > Islam.

What is next on the list!?

Everything is written by man, it is very biased to think one is right over the other.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Saying I am is not the same as claiming to be God.

I am is an awareness of being.

Jesus said, "I said you are all God's".

There is no proof he was God.... sorry.

As far as your hate for your Muslim brother.... its not a pretty light, in fact its dark where hate resides and you are showing this thread that you have no compassion for anyone who holds another belief. Its not Jesus like. You think God looks at you in light when you are preaching against your brother? Where is the golden rule in that?
edit on 1-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

It is very biased. To think people worship another God is down right silly. They all worship the same God, yet still fight over which idea is better.

Addressing the OP has not even been done, its an all out war without having read it.
Funny!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

He never said he was God,

Yes He did. God the Father. God the Son. God the Holy Spirit. All three are in scripture.
The VAST majority of Christians have the Incarnation as their belief.
scripture here

I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. Isaiah 41:4
Jesus said, "Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:17

I and my Father are one. John 10:30
Jesus saith...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? John 14:9

The angels of heaven worshipped Jesus. They knew He was God Incarnate.

Then saith Jesus unto him... Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10
And again, when [God] bringeth in the firstbegotten [Jesus] into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. Hebrews 1:6

Jesus claims the name of God - "I Am"

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:14

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58

These quotes still do not prove Jesus is God, the father of creation.

We are in God and He is in us. This means we are connected within the same source. This is why you are to love everyone as yourself. Its simple really. Just as when you speak ill willed toward the Muslim you are in fact speaking ill toward the father who art in heaven.

The first and last is meant to be the first and last man (adam). He symbolizes man and his story.

many people can call them self a follower of Jesus but many never come close to being like him and following his teachings which in essence is to love thy neighbor as thyself. We are all made in his image.... including Jesus. he represents us and is our representative as we all bare a cross.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

There is no proof that Jesus lived, much less that he was divine.

MamaJ I LOVE your posts and you are one of the BEST writers on ATS...

BUT that "little bit of history" has deceived you and that makes me VERY sad.

Please stop listening to propaganda.

Are you aware that History IS propaganda?

NO respectable scholar believes this stuff because the evidence of Jesus existence is practically indisputable.

The fact that 'Jesus Mythologists' are being lied to is so obvious that it makes me wonder WHY are people believing this stuff?

The Illuminati are EXPERTS at rewriting history and making facts disappear.

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses"
Secrets of Suppressed Science and History

"Here is a fact: There is far more evidence for the existence of Jesus than for virtually anyone in ancient history. Anyone who peddles that “Christ-myth” theory, does NOT do so on the ground of historical evidence. The fact of Jesus Christ in history is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as is the fact of Julius Caesar. Get this straight. It is not historians who promote the “Christ-myth” notion. ...his alleged words and actions were documented by numerous people."
LINK

"If Jesus did not exist, it makes Christianity a much more incredible phenomena than if he did."

~ James Hannam

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join