It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting blog that I found.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Jesus said, "I said you are all God's".

Give me a scripture quote showing that Jesus said .. 'you are all Gods' ..

There is no proof he was God.... sorry.

Yep .. already gave it. Jesus was God incarnate. Sorry.

Originally posted by MamaJ
As far as your hate for your Muslim brother....

Tsk tsk. You really shouldn't lie like that. I don't hate him. Telling the truth isn't hate. it's just telling the truth. However, continually pumping out Politically Correct rhetoric and covering up truth .. that isn't 'loving' towards anyone.

The truth shall set you free ... you should give it a try.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Give me a scripture quote showing that Jesus said .. 'you are all Gods' ..
reply to post by FlyersFan

JOHN 10:34"Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'?"

PSALM 82:6 I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Google it, Im sure there are more.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Tsk tsk. You really shouldn't lie like that. I don't hate him. Telling the truth isn't hate. it's just telling the truth. However, continually pumping out Politically Correct rhetoric and covering up truth .. that isn't 'loving' towards anyone. The truth shall set you free ... you should give it a try.
reply to post by FlyersFan

You can paint a pretty picture over an ugly portrait but the ugly portrait remains... it lives. Everything permeates, nothing is lost. There is a record kept. My job is not to keep your records clean and tidy, thats your job.

Your truth will never be my truth. So be it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You are loved by me, no matter what we agree or disagree on.

I am not falling for propaganda and whether or not you believe me is not for me to worry with.

What I love about Jesus is he allows each and every one of us to have a personal relationship with him. The father in heaven has a creation in our midst that is ever lasting and ever flowing. The nature of such an existence I live and we all live is bound by laws of reality set forth by a perception of knowledge and or knowing.

Like a tree we all represent many branches, or as Jesus puts it, "many mansions". We are all in the end going to the same place.

The dogma that has been around since the early church days has got to be let go and be called a notion or an idea of the past.

We are to evolve in spirit, for everything not only changes in nature but it must also grow.

As above, so below.

Let me ask you something.... why do you think in Genesis the "stars sang"? Do stars sing? Was it just a metaphor to you or do you believe stars sing?

Everyone interprets the Word differently, and believe me when I tell you that my personal relationship with God and Jesus is no interference for your relationship. I do not need to be saved by my beliefs nor do I believe anyone else does. I can appreciate and respect your belief, I just ask for the same in return.

We will all get to the father in our own time within our own growth as our souls are here to learn and to also co-operate with one another for the betterment of mankind as a whole.

The Earth is to be like heaven and the only way we can do that is to be better able to co-operate with one another and their belief.

Jesus teaches this. He teaches loving thy neighbor. He doesn't say love him only if he is a christian. We are to love one another as our self because each and every being is a part of the system in which God made to cohabit together as one under the Son. The Sun/Son is where we get our power of energy and its where we will all return to one day but the energy is lost within our fields because our integrity gets lost when we go against nature.

How does one go against nature? There are so many ways we do this and sometimes we are not even conscious its taking place. To be aware of this takes a lot of co-operating with nature as well.

Our world has become so chaotic because not only are we not cooperating with nature but we are so far from our neighbor its not funny.

Once we come back to nature and loving another even with differences our world will calm down and be in harmony again. God is in charge of all that exists. If you can see it, its alive and its source is from God. To go against any of it is to go against God. God is a force within us all. We must use it wisely or it will indeed go against us.

This blog in the OP is from someone with a different belief showing his cooperation and love for his brother. This is what Jesus was all about. I think we can learn from this blogger.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I too live in Tennessee and here is considered the Bible belt. Went to a Church of Christ school for a few years and was ultimately kicked out because I had a birthday party where me and other students danced, not to mention I was always asking questions in Bible class. They don't like questions.

So... here we see a lot of hate toward Islamic people and anyone else who practices another faith are looked down upon. Its not pretty nor is it "Jesus like".

By becoming acquainted with other religions and trying your best to understand them you then have more tolerance and when around someone of different faith you at least have basic knowledge of what their "after life" views are.

I'm not a Christian MamaJ - but I've known a few

More than a few... they're a little like snowflakes. We're all like snowflakes - the same and different

Some of us see that - some of us don't

It's not difficult to disagree on the details and yet still respect and even love each other

A star for this post - and every post you made after this one

Thanks for reminding me to remember something

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Aw, your words gave me chills. Thank you too!

Its easy to see a difference in another and rank yourself per the difference. Above or below.

You are right though, we are like snowflakes. Not better.... not worse.... just different.

We may have a different color or belief but the fact of the matter is we are all human. ( I think lol )

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join