It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Advantage

We have a better chance of getting a nuke down our shorts in Ca from DPRK than Obama becoming king, or China hitting Kansas with a neutron bomb than terrorist attacking the Super bowl.
It is all just talk, so let it be talk. Words do not break bones... sticks and stones do

I hear you. I was lurking at a few CT sites and the convos were.. ahh... enlightening.
If you got the idea that I was believing this BS.. read it again. I mention the uptick in chatter as relating to the uptick in action in Mali and the israeli action in Syria.. which is the usual correlation. Action-chatter-diedown-action-chatter-.. ad infinitum.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I agree with you. I'd hate to be around any of those psychopaths without a weapon.. It might not help but I'd have a crack at least.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

1st of all...never gonna happen. They'll never take over any and, city, town or anything in this country. Also not every terrorist follows the terrorist rule book. You have free thinkers. There would have been another attack already with all the " terrorist" training cells in America that "THEY" tell us about. It's all smoke being blown up your ass.

The only terrorists with anything to gain who actually have the power to do anything are the ones who make the rules and the ones who are taking our money in taxes and using it for their personal agendas.

Lets be real. If Al Queda was the terrorists who actually carried anything out, we would of had another attack regardless of how small in your eyes.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well isn't this a koinky dink?

Are we being attacked from abroad?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Look at the figures.

en.wikipedia.org...

the US and UK have around two and a half million each.
France and Germany have over four million each.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

On average, among all the surveys, around 1 in 10 are self proclaimed radical. The actual number that are truly radical is probably higher. But lets just say 1 in 10 for easy math.
Around 1 in 4 will support their brethren over the country.

Lets do the math.

About 250,000 Muslims for the US and the UK that would be likely to take up arms against their country if an active conflict broke out between them, and the outside population. Around half a million in each country that would support those people.

In France and Germany, you are looking at close to a half million people in each country that could take up arms, and a million in each that could support those.

Australia only has a half million but that would still give them a sizable 40,000 possible fighting force.

Spread out evenly, that would be a bit more manageable. But the Muslim population isn’t spread evenly across the country. They are heavily clumped in areas, and that gives them a demographic advantage in several places.

There is several places, where if they enlisted the willing, they could take control of sizable sections of land for a time.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Denmark was named in the threat. A few hours ago, a most unusual "suicide" took place in Denmark. A car was found with 10 liters of hydrogen sulfide. The first person on the scene managed to alert the police before he passed out. Several rescuers were poisoned as well. They say this gas can kill in seconds. A person was found dead inside the car. Not saying that it is related, but is is strange...

Danish article

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

He was evidently moving chemicals to a new location in preparation for something, and he had a little accident. Another case of premature jihad.

Think of what would happen, if that was dispensed in a crowded auditorium or stadium.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

My thoughts as well.

And incidentally, there was a 60 minutes show with Morten Storm shown on Danish tv last night (I saw it). And a strong storm hit the entire Denmark last night as well
. Morten Storm is a Dane who worked as a double agent for Al Qaeda and the CIA.

Dane Morten Storm Says He Was Al Qaeda Spy

The man, who calls himself Morten Storm, provided evidence to the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten that he was a former radical who had been turned by the Danish intelligence service (PET) and later worked with the CIA so closely that he says President Obama knew his name.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Let’s see.
10 liquid liters of.H2S
At a liquid to gas expansion rate of about 500.
That would be 5000 liters of H2S gas.
Or 5M^3 of gas.

Instant incapacitation level is 1part per thousand (1000ppm)
en.wikipedia.org...
The stuff he had in his vehicle, if dispensed, could render a 5000m^3 living space deadly with a single breath.

Or square building at about 150 feet per side. Everyone in that building would be DOA. No chance to escape.
..............edit..............
from wiki

Hydrogen sulfide was used by the British Army as a chemical agent during World War I. It was not considered to be an ideal war gas, but, while other gases were in short supply, it was used on two occasions in 1916.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
reply to post by Hellmutt

Another case of premature jihad.

THAT was funny.

SOrry, just had a flashback of 1000 ways to die.. the episode "Tali-Bombed".

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIIIIIIME!!!
www.spike.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
its freakin propaganda put out to keep the illusion of boogey men wanting to harm "civilised" westerners whilst they sleep/work.. the fact that people are still gettin wrapped up with all this is pathetic!!

here's some info on al CIAda- www.globalresearch.ca...

research the senior inteligence analyst- tony farrell to find out the true threat to our way of life!!!

yes there's plenty of people out there that want to harm people in the "civilised" west simply because of all the countries we've invaded for resources and all the innocent fathers, sons, daughters, wives, mothers that have been killed in drone attacks would create enough hostility to fuel al CIAda for as long as they're needed!!

lets think beyond what the tv tells us and create a better world than this retarded and backwards world we've created so far!!! we're so much better than this!! we just have to start using our brains!!!!!
edit on 31/1/13 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Until an attack happens we all have to put our trust in those few good people in the CIA, FBI etc who are working to prevent such things. However, due to the nature of such organizations and the fallcy of human conditions such as deception and manipulation of events to garner a win situation of total security domination it would be a justified loss to allow small incidents to happen in order to keep the fear as high as possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

read the comment above yours,,

there's a bigger picture to be had.. its all about divide and conquer and control through fear!!

whilst mking loads of profits for corporations and controlling resources!!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
Al Qaeda, what a joke, more people will die in auto accidents in the U.S., then by these shallow minded idiots. If government issues Martial law, is not due to Al Qaeda… it would just be an excuse, they have been wanting to do this for a long time for their on agenda.

It is better to die in auto accidents then to get killed by some crazy Islamic Terrorist's.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The direct translation of Al Qaeda is "the list". It was a CIA list of possible international terrorists. It was adopted by the media to portray a fictitous muslim army. There is no such thing as Al Qaeda.
The people we are fighting in afghan for instance are disparate groups, different from region to region. warlords if you like, who rule there respective territories. In the eighties they were called the Mujahideen and we supplied them with weapons to fight the russians.Now they are conveniently called the taliban because it suits western interests.. I repeat there is NO such thing as Al Qaeda.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Wow your first post kinda gave me shivers, in a bad way. It has the feel of a premonition I'm not claming your right or anything but it was very evil genius.

Hope your wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

I repeat there is NO such thing as Al Qaeda.

Oh so that you are trying to say that Islamic Terrorism is a lie.
9/11,7/7,26/11 were all a lie and the Islamic terrorist's had nothing to do with it.

Nice try defending Islam, nice try.

PS:-
There has been over 20,000 Islamic terror attacks.
How many Christian, Hindu or Buddhist attacks did we get to see?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Al-Qa’ida does this all the time, they post this kind of rhetoric in response to word events that concern any Muslim state. It is a propaganda gambit it does not mean that they are actually planning on an attack but at the same time it does increase the likelihood of an attack however this is not always the case as they make so many of these threats that just don’t materialise. This does create a problem, it’s kind of a “cry wolf” effect they say they’re going to attacks us and they don’t and then one day they say they’re going to attack us and the do.

The biggest reason for these kinds of threats however is not to serve as a warning or really to even intimidate target states but rather to reach out the Islamic communities. There threads send a message to impressionable Muslims that if you are angered by the French and their allies attacking our Muslim brothers and sisters in Mali then we are the guys that are going to sort it out.

Another issue with these types of releases is that it is difficult to establish how accurate they are, for example the people who post on this website may have no knowledge of operational details it is highly unlikely that Al-Qa’ida is going to say ohhh guys next week we’re going to hit a nightclub in France. They may have information that is very vague and unspecific so they might hear that there might be an attack and they will use that as propaganda.

It does however show that the idea of Al-Qa’ida is living on, its became more and more of an idea than an organisation and as an idea it is far more dangerous. You can destroy a organisation but it is far harder to destroy an idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

I repeat there is NO such thing as Al Qaeda.

Oh so that you are trying to say that Islamic Terrorism is a lie.
9/11,7/7,26/11 were all a lie and the Islamic terrorist's had nothing to do with it.

Nice try defending Islam, nice try.

PS:-
There has been over 20,000 Islamic terror attacks.
How many Christian, Hindu or Buddhist attacks did we get to see?

Thats not what i said. Did you have trouble reading what i said? I was stating that the notion of an organised single group called Al Qaeda is a smoke screen. Its a myth. A fiction to fight. That does not mean there is no such thing as islamic extremists who commit terrorist attacks. I hope that clears that up for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Don't they always release some supposed "Al Qaeda" threat a few weeks/months before a false flag?

So when something happens they can conveniently reference the "threat" that was issued and point the finger accordingly...As American heads turn away from "X" and focus on "Y"...

Then claim there was no way for them to know what the attack would actually be even though they were running training exercises for that exact same scenario on the exact same day...

As well as all kinds of random Hollywood leaking the exact same plot coincidentally in their TV-shows and movies...

I think we have seen this show before people...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join