It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is a warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here's what I've gleaned so far.

Don't fly too close to the sun, younglings, for your wings of wax will surely melt.

And don't do magic mushrooms/twigs/berries.

Is this about it?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

the beings that, that for example the olmecs knew are far beyond the consept of good and evil, there were shamans that did the heavy lifting back then, the western world doesnt have that luxury. it causes alot of trouble when us regular folk need answers.

our world is a different place in these days.

if someone is certain that he/she can handle the truth, we have now spilled the beans allready, big time.
i failed to keep this as a general warning i am too human.
edit on 30-1-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Solve Et Coagula

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is my favorite thread thread thus far. It's soo full of suspense, I can't wait to hear more.

@Solve- please enlighten us further on your knowledge so that I too may not lose my mind. I've been doing a lot of research lately, talking to people and going places. I need to get a gist on what my limits are.

I look forward to your response.

sincerely,
the Kimish

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

and i was accused of trolling,
edit on 30-1-2013 by solve because: sorry

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Problem is that you can't come on here and make that sort of statement without going into what you did to come to that outcome.

The amount of claims posted over the years on ATS is staggering.
Everyone claiming they saw a UFO, was revealed knowledge by angels, demons, aliens etc etc.
And yet they never reveal what they found out.

That's just trolling.

How about sitting down and just telling us how you got from point A to point B.
And we'll be the jury.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
@Solve...I got no problem with your thread and what you have gone thru. If I don't believe what you have to say then I leave the thread...it's pretty simple. Most people on this are like that but there are a few that would like to see some sort of proof. We're all curious creatures and when there is something posted like this (which has been many many times) we all want to believe but in the end it usually comes with great disappointment.
edit on 30-1-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

i would like to go on extreme deatails, well a part of me does but involves so much illegal stuff, so i am afraid it would violate many rules of this forum, and today, a part of me regrets devouring so much hallucinogenic substances in so dangerous settings. but i would not be the person i am today if i hadnt,
this subject truly is, a double edged sword.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by solve

involves so much illegal stuff...
devouring so much hallucinogenic substances in so dangerous settings

That explains a lot!
Thank you for letting us know that much.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

funny, how much you seem to have it against me, well we all cant be best buddies.
hope you are just messing with me. have a good one!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by kimish

funny, how much you seem to have it against me, well we all cant be best buddies.
hope you are just messing with me. have a good one!

I have nothing against you. I'm just messing around. I know first hand how things that you speak of can have a positive impact on our outlook on things. Very profound insights if you ask me.
The thread actually makes a lot more sense now, believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

get this,,,
i started my journies when i was 15 and super heavy right from the start, i got in this really bad company and i could get any gift of mother nature imaginable, what kind of people even gives this stuff to a so young person, and it went on for years before i broke down,
i have trouble even if i drink one beer or smoke one cigarette becouse i cant handle any alteration in my consciousness,

so beware all you youngsters out there,

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

i feel that i have to discuss this further, due to so many posts wanting more detailed info about this whole thing,
here it goes,

i was allways interested in all things out of the ordinary, as a child saw ghosts ufo`s and all that, some of them had many random witnesses some did not, well, later on we got very interested with my friend about initiation cremonies, and felt left out becouse the western world only offered jesus camps, it wasnt doing the trick for us, so eventually we got to the point that we could arrange it ourselves.

first it was all fun and games, new feelings, cool colours and shapes, then we tried telepathy and it was extremelly easy, deciphered symbols, then we realised how in controll we were about our personal realities, we began to realise that reality, itself was alive, everything. at this point we started to read every possible text that had survived time, the nordic vedic, jainist, egyptian, sumerian, the codecs of south america, et cetera, we filled in the gaps using all sorts of means, mainly references here and there, and alchemy.

then we began to see these lesser entities, that were the base of all physical matter, we also noticed that there are micro and macro sized black holes everywhere we, we realised that some of the older stones, for example the sarcophagus lid of pacal could ONLY be understood via ancient recipes.

so we eventually created our own -soma- and then we could travel to the other side of the wormholes, and there we met the ancients, the biomechainsectoidal entities,

one of them radiated pure unconditioned love and it constantly fed this huge larval being, like a caring mother.
the others were a different story, the second it noticed i could observe it, it hacked me to particles as punishment for my arrogance, i cant describe all of it becouse my memory has big parts missing and it would be too long,

but as these events occurred vast amounts of information flowed and drowned my mind completely, it will unwind probably the rest of my life in me, as i left the void for good, they told me that the next time i have to stay.

my friend had it even more worse than i, he is still in the void, and his physical body is still in a mental hospital, sometimes he snaps out of it and it isnt pretty, his life will be that forever.

edit on 30-1-2013 by solve because: correction

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Thank you for that explaination. There was someone in our high school that did similiar things and ended up hanging himself. It sounds like you went to far without (or not listening) to the mental restrictions of knowing you were going to far and without spiritual protection. Be strong, embrace goodness and love. Do not pay attention to the darkness and eventually it will get tired and leave you alone, do not feed it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the "illegal" part of all of this has something to do with this

www.amazon.com...

Maybe this whole was a crazy hallucination from too many drugs. That would explain why he needed close friends and family to help him get better, that would explain being institutionalized, that would explain recollection of such craziness. He did mention flesh of the gods.

Aside from that I don't see how revealing said secrets would be "illegal" unless the means of doing so involve some sort of illegal contraband. I know were not supposed to talk about that on here so i'm not going to go any further than that.

If not, I deem this a great candidate for the hoax thread.

EDIT:I believe that book also references Yage, which the OP did mention at one point. Not sure if he meant the tea leaf(or whatever it is) or something else
edit on 31-1-2013 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Its not what you found out that put him there. Its how he found out. You also clearly did not ask for permission as some knowledge is governed for a reason. There are laws and very specific methods when you try to ascend.

Also, why did you apologize for this thread?

It was very interesting to read.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by talesone

hello, i believed that there could be others here, that would have instantly known about the things i spoke, becouse we all react the same in these conditions, there are these "fundamental constants" that exist in us all.. i am not so sure anymore, maybe a few people, not enough, so thats why i regret this whole thing, atleast a part of me..

no i havent read the book, thanks for recommending it,,

I speake about the flesh of the gods, beouse it is just that, the holy sacrament, humans are just primitive animals, but i know that these entities that you can contact via these ceremonies, are real, whatever they may be, and they are the same ones, that ancient cultures contacted, they are the outsiders, even time and space does not affect them,
yage-- banisteriopsis caapi + psychotria vidris+peganum harmala+mimosa hostilis, and something special that makes this potion something more than a walk in the park.

edit on 1-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

by the way, if some one needs proof that this stuff is even more real than real, check out how many nobel prize winners ate sugar cubes for their revelations, for example Francis Crick discovered the dna double helix structure, i have seen it to, its pretty awesome, but childs play compared to other info thats out there,
there are so many big things invented under the influence, back then, and right now.

plesae spare me from accusations about hoaxing, there is really only one way to find out, the first time wont make you crazy. only if you overdo it.
all this talk about other dimensions, god, aliens, technology, the answers probably are growing in your own back yard, psilocybe ,
good luck meeting god, man.
it sucks that this subject has a big social stigma, , it isnt my fault that this is the truth.
one more thing, even if you dont go crazy, you wont be the same person when you get back, worst case scenario,you will stay in the void and something else will take your body. not kidding...
cheers!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

We don't alchemy to achieve this. That's were you've gone wrong. That's why u regret it. The way you did it was incorrect.

You battled to come back because you battled to get there.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by talesone

i agree, i took the "poor mans way" next to the royal way, and by that i mean by simply meditating on the subjects,
BUT,,, i am allmost certain that our ancestors also had to just make the "leap", this whole thing is most certainly the way that religion was born, i still wonder that, should we even discuss about this thing becouse of todays society and laws, but i feel that this is extremelly relevant, if anyone wants to talk about other dimensions, the birth of religion, or ancient civilizations, becouse these alkaloids were, and are a huge part of it all...

what happens when it will be illegal to question the morals of our leaders? and we all are terrorists,.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join