It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is a warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

i got several warnings,i didnt care, in the end i got what i wanted.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Now I have all kinds of weird and crazy thoughts racing in my mind regarding what happened to you. I hope none of them happened to you.... maybe you can retrieve some memories and share.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

i am really sorry if you all got so curious, but if i went into details i would not make sense to any of you becouse you as myself are still human. so go and explore, but bee carefull not to go swimming in too dark, deep waters.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Dark waters? Hmmmm..... yeah, not all that into the dark stuff. Im a light girl all the way.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
reply to post by k1k1to

Your emphasis on 'those who know less are happier' is a sad state to life in. You are scared of knowledge. With faith in god you would understand that everything you 'know', you were meant to know. And with everything you were meant to know, you are meant to react to in good faith... not crawl back down your hermit hole in fear.

do you remember the story of Prometheus?

the god who against his superiors wishes, introduced humans to fire...it was forbidden knowledge we didnt deserve it..so many negative and positive things came from it though..heres my problem.

the information i know, i didnt get through meditating or through a dream or vision or anything like that. it happened by mistake, its happening now a lot of people will blow this off as BS but there might be someone who knows what i am referring to, and that someone might not want me to talk about it.

the saying that we were created in the image of god is not referring to a physical appearance, it is a spiritual one.

god, is hard to explain it is light, not because of some spiritual mumbo jumbo, NO...this being has evolves over EONS to the point of becoming light, im not sure if you are familiar with what would happen if you can achieve the speed of light, this being evolved to the most purest form there is...LIGHT. he is everywhere and nowhere. for him time doesn't affect him lol!

a rogue being, sentient, imagine a picture of the brains neurons firing off....
also several planets in this solar system are inhabited, some by native animals much like ours but entirely different in composition. and some pl

i have to go

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
maybe this i can share but it wont get anyone any wiser, i saw this being that was made of what i think was some kind of irradiation. gold dust, and something blue,among other substances its eyes were like a millions suns smashed together, it existed between dimensions,at the same time, occupying them all, and it was angry. and it didnt speek as kindly as i am.
there are infinite number of others too. and you dont want to mess with any of them, not until the next step,death
ancient people knew about them,
but the time of heroes has passed.
edit on 29-1-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Anyone can lose their minds over the smallest thing. How were you almost hospitalized for research? Details would help, because until then I assume you are lying

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

by the way, i like how you think k1k1to... i get the feeling you have met someone too...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer777

i really dont want to post the method of my studies, if you do enough of your own research about ancient times you will find the key. but be warned, there is a chance that you will perish when you attempt it .and its too dangerous for me to start giving out that kind of stuff,
i care about other people.
edit i was a complete zombie becouse of what i did, i got burned mentally, thats why the hospital comments.
edit on 29-1-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i really dont want to post the method of my studies, if you do enough of your own research about ancient times you will find the key.
reply to post by solve

I have researched "ancient times" and have not wanted to commit myself.

Is it that my energy is balanced and yours was not?

What "key" are you referring to?

You made this thread to give a warning however your warning is not specific. Clarify please.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I call "troll" on this thread.

It should be either thrown in the Hoax bin or 404'd if the OP can't come up with so answers. Just my .02

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'd like more information too. What did you discover????

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

i really dont want to post the method of my studies, if you do enough of your own research about ancient times you will find the key.
reply to post by solve

I have researched "ancient times" and have not wanted to commit myself.

Is it that my energy is balanced and yours was not?

What "key" are you referring to?

You made this thread to give a warning however your warning is not specific. Clarify please.

Darn whippersnappers conjuring up demons and sharting themselves due to a shadow in the corner. The Clavis Salomonis... the KEY of Solomon.

Carry on..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I call "troll" on this thread.

It should be either thrown in the Hoax bin or 404'd if the OP can't come up with so answers. Just my .02

----------------

Kimish, I also concur with your conclusions on this thread, the OP found nothing and is only trolling with some type of a false warning of " Fear " or be afraid of the " Whatever " secret societies, black ops etc.

Since the OP has found nothing and is trolling for some real answers to his / or her life, I will give the Op some real answers and not some bogus fear.

I have posted the following on other threads of this type. Of course it is not possible for each member on ATS to read every reply on every thread. Here you go Op, here's what you've been looking for.

God Made Us " - However, let us not forget that " God made the angels too, before us " as the story is told in the scriptures. As a scriptural reminder, here are a few scriptures everyone will recognize.

Deuteronomy Chapter 6: verse 4 - " Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one. "

II Timothy 1:7 says, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

At some point in time in antiquity (Biblically and Before The: Creation of earth “in the beginning”), when God was all by Himself, God Created " the angels " - God is " Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient " which means that God knows the Future!

Now, we know that it is stated in the scriptures that God knows the Future, God is All Powerful, and God is Omnipresent !

So, now that we " all know " that God knows everything, one cannot help but see the obvious conclusions and contradictions in the whole creation story. " God is Not Perfect "

The " Area of Proof " that God is not perfect, is when God tells us about how he created the angels. .

The fallen angel lucifer or satan is the main proof that God is not perfect. To create or make many angels in antiquity, "God only knows when" and for one of these angels that God made to rebel against God, that shows an " Imperfect Creation " of an angel.

An all knowing, and an all seeing God, who " Knows The Future " could Easily have seen or known that lucifer was " Not Perfect. " For a " Perfect God " to make or create an " Imperfect Creation " shows that God is not perfect.

And also these obvious questions:

Why would " God " like or want " Gold " ??? and Why would God tell Adam in the first book of the bible about Gold ??? and God even says that " the Gold is Good " Why is the gold good ?

Why would Adam and Eve even want or need gold ??? Gold is very Heavy like Lead. Adam can't eat the gold, or does God want Adam to make himself a nice new shiny Rolex watch??? Come on, what's this Fascination by " God " with " Gold " ??? Does an Infinite and an All Wise God like Shiny Gold watches and rings...??? What's with Gods interest in gold ???

Is Sitchin's interpretation of the ancient Sumerian clay tablets beginning to make any sense here....?

What is the real bottom line story here on this planet earth? Entertainment ? Gold ? Love ? Endless Wars ?

Wow, talk about Endless Fascinating Brutal Entertainment... So Which Is It ???

Is the Bottom line theme and story on all of "Gods Creation" Love ? Gold ? or Endless Wars of Misery and Slaughter of People ? For " Gods " Entertainment.. ?

So... Which is It... ?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

what is wrong with you people? i am not joking, this was a warning not to get too involved, that simple!

read the title

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

You haven't given us any reason to believe you. You also are pretty vague on your warnings, if you truly wanted to help as you say you do you could atl least extend the courtesy and elaborate a little more.
ETA: I am not joking
edit on 30-1-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

hi, i really am sorry if some of you just cant understand the dangers of conspiracy theories and the research of ancient cultures, when you take it too far its not okay. i know many people that got their first psychosis from reading too many conspiracy theories and taking it too serious.

to make this crystal clear, do not get near yage, or the flesh of the gods.

again i am really sorry if some of you got annoyed, and i myself got insulted. not cool man, i am doing you a favor.

their pictures have been carved in stone, they are why we can think as we do for our ancestors discovered them eons ago, but we chose not to see them anymore, but they are real, allways have been.
edit on 30-1-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

their pictures have been carved in stone, they are why we can think as we do for our ancestors discovered them eons ago, but we chose not to see them anymore, but they are real, allways have been.

Who?

Have you been listening to David Icke again?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Wow, talk about Endless Fascinating Brutal Entertainment... So Which Is It ???
reply to post by chrisb9

A. The "Biblical" story is twisted and bias with only minimal truth to it.

B. The person reading it has it all twisted.

C. The biblical stories are symbolic, metaphorical, galactic, whereas the reader cannot understand it completely with indoctrinated and dogmatic belief system already in place.

D. All of the above.

Or..... possibly.....

God can be perfect and experience the creation of an imperfect world for souls to learn to overcome the imperfections all the while seeking perfection.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

I spent over 20 years doing research on UFO's and aliens,
I finally decided that UFO's are real! But....
They are not benevolent space brothers and are mostly
malevolent,evil entities that are demonic in nature.I do
not believe they are extra terrestrial but inter dimensional.
Have you ever heard stories that human body parts were
found in a compartment at the roswell crash of 1947?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join