It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous re-hacks US Sentencing site into video game Asteroids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by david99118

Originally posted by Kryyptyk
no..you, without a doubt, are insane...

admit that i am insane. but i am not wrong. you may believe whatever BS you want child.[
edit on 6-2-2013 by david99118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by david99118

I resent your quote, as it makes it appear as if I stated you are insane. I was not the one who made such an accusation.

In response to your warmongering: Anon is not your saviors. We are not here to rescue you from your petty issues against society. We do not exist to bring death, destruction, and general chaos to the peoples of the world.

To wantonly ache for such destructive events makes one no better than the perceived terrorists of the last decade.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Kryyptyk because: sp

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Although I prefer Missie Command and considering the message that game might have a bit more umph than asteroids, I notice that there are a significant number of people crucifying Anonymous for their actions but maybe taking a bit of time to consider the circumstances might alter some opinions.

Consider first simply the in your face actions regarding this on both sides of the fence. Anonymous did not take aim at the "little people" such as you or me, they acted to get a message across to a government entity regarding the fairness of their policies and the ideal that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Sure they didn't send a few million through lobbyists to push their agenda as the large banking organizations and corporations do (and get away with) They like many of us don't have that kind of cash rolling around doing nothing, they instead used the skills and tools at their disposal.and I for one have to admit that what I have seen over the past couple of years is more than astonishing it's simply outrageously unacceptable. If caught and prosecuted these people will face hefty prison terms and very serious fines, and before you allow yourself to hit that knee-jerk reaction that they are criminals or whatever and deserve what they get, Why are they subject to harsh sentencing, when our major banking outlets stripped the entire world of trillions of dollars or more, demolished the global economy, while greedily stuffing their pockets with what they took from us, yet we our taxpayers, the people who work hard to hold on to what they have and take care of their families took the hit as our government bailed these banks and corporations out. Where are the charges of fraud, the charges against them for stealing such incredible amounts of money from us, where are the prison terms.....that we the "little people" would face were we to do the same thing?

On another note is the very idea that Anonymous was able to carry out what they did. You know our government pays people big bucks for Cyber security. I would say that if they are unable to secure the governments very own websites, they are just throwing money to the wind. And I seriously doubt that Anonymous has the same kind of money supporting them.

Check what our Cyber Security budget is allotted for 2013

CYBER Capabilities The U.S. Cyber Command (CYBERCOM) plans, coordinates, integrates, synchronizes and conducts activities to direct the operations and defense of the Global Information Grid and, when directed, conduct offensive cyber operation to enable actions in all domains, to ensure U.S./allied freedom of action in cyberspace, and to deny the same to our adversaries. The FY 2013 budget request continues to strengthen CYBERCOM to ensure our military is ready to effectively operate in cyberspace across the full range of cyber contingencies. Funding in FY 2013 is $3.4 billion and totals $18.0 billion from FY 2013 – FY 2017

Source

If they are spending that amount of money, obtained from the countries Tax Payers, they should have no problem locking every thing down so tight a single byte wouldn't make it through. We are not getting what we pay for...let's just throw more money at it.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join