It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous re-hacks US Sentencing site into video game Asteroids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317

Star and Flag, This is Legendary~ Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start...... Anyone need extra lives in Contra or Super Mario Bro's Original Nintendo????

Good post thank you for that I really needed to have a good laugh~

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Asteroids?

Assuming Anon acts logically. This maybe a clue as to the information (if any) that anon has. Perhaps there is an asteroid impact that is expected. It would explain the bunker building, the excessive printing of money to fund bunkers, the asset buying binge (gold, oil etc.), the Jesse Ventura black coffins.

Governments and global businesses are preparing for a financial crash, but maybe its an asteroid crash. Pure speculation on my part.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
IMO i think ANON is the government. Think of if you were playing chess, our gov is several moves ahead and can afford make little mistakes but are able to keep the goal the same......Checkmate.

If you create the need for more control, then you will achieve more control.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Asteroids is about taking big threatening rocks and breaking them into little non threatening pebbles.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPEZNA1
IMO i think ANON is the government. Think of if you were playing chess, our gov is several moves ahead and can afford make little mistakes but are able to keep the goal the same......Checkmate.

If you create the need for more control, then you will achieve more control.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

This is an interesting point of view and I just started a thread pertaining to this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

All Anon is doing is giving the government an excuse to crack down on the internet which will only affect the common person not the people who can exploit the the system.

I would not be surprised if "Anon" group was the government. They have exposed nothing and done nothing other than threaten and pull pranks.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

All Anon is doing is giving the government an excuse to crack down on the internet which will only affect the common person not the people who can exploit the the system.

I would not be surprised if "Anon" group was the government. They have exposed nothing and done nothing other than threaten and pull pranks.

Ditto . They are only helping the gov't to justify more internet regulations. Besides do you really think that anything of top secret level or above is some how connected to the internet?

I can be certain that the publicly available site ussc.gov does not contain any top secret or sensitive data worth hacking. The only thing accomplished by this act is giving bogus justification to the gov't to crack down on the internet and to continue expanding big brother presence on the internet.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Originally posted by votan

Ditto . They are only helping the gov't to justify more internet regulations. Besides do you really think that anything of top secret level or above is some how connected to the internet?

I can be certain that the publicly available site ussc.gov does not contain any top secret or sensitive data worth hacking. The only thing accomplished by this act is giving bogus justification to the gov't to crack down on the internet and to continue expanding big brother presence on the internet.

Exactly! I was thinking to myself....so what is the point of attacking this particular site?? woopdee doo you make it inaccessible.. just great!! Now how is this going to change anything??

is there any information there to be gotten that can actually do anything to turn the tide for the people??

NOpe nada! all they are doing is as it has been said giving them a reason to regulate the net which will be extremely restrictive on those who try to put the truth on the net.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So let’s get this straight…

Anon comes out with this big/bad
video telling everyone how big/bad
they are, and that they have obtained some big/bad
information concerning the big/bad
government, and that soon some big/bad
$h!t is going to hit the fan!

Did I miss any big/bad?
?
edit on 29-1-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dieseldyk
Asteroids?

Assuming Anon acts logically. This maybe a clue as to the information (if any) that anon has. Perhaps there is an asteroid impact that is expected. It would explain the bunker building, the excessive printing of money to fund bunkers, the asset buying binge (gold, oil etc.), the Jesse Ventura black coffins.

Governments and global businesses are preparing for a financial crash, but maybe its an asteroid crash. Pure speculation on my part.

What a clever observation. That would be a pretty slick way to taunt them, were that the case.

I have read mention, on other sites, vague speculation regarding certain comets or whatnot, which are supposed to miss us.... the speculations being, of course, that they may not (miss)... and maybe even certain segments of the government are aware of this but keeping quiet. I don't see it as entirely implausible. It certainly would explain a lot of the stuff you mentioned.

In fact, there is another thread started today, about an asteroid which will be making a close pass in a couple weeks. Asteroid 2012 DA 14.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Star for the interesting speculation.

edit on 29-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

"I'm confused with Anon. Are they playing games with the Gov. or really trying to change something?"

both ^^

anon is not any one thing, its made up of all kinds of "things" so you have jokesters and evil people, you have kids and old people, ect ect

some play jokes, some will wipe whole bank accounts out, ect ect.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
good for them,

with all the crap i waste my taxes on, at least now i know one division in the ENTIRE country actually has to work when they show up for the day.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
*YAWN* Anon is boring with their kiddie games. Big deal, they hack websites. Why not actually DO SOMETHING of value as opposed to just posting flash games and stupid images on webdomains?! Why not hack the Federal Reserve Database and have some fun, or pull Obama's college transcripts (sarcasm)?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
It's nothing...Anon is just applying for a gov't job. Instead of an interview he just shows them what he can do. He'll be a member of the gov't soon enough.

There may be some truth to that...When I was growing up in about 99 or 00 or so they interviewed a group of hackers/programmers who showed how they could collapse the entire internet in about 15 minutes....this was way before we had alot of virus protection and stuff...but they story went on to show how most of them ended up working for the government to provide better cyber security. I wish I could remember more on it now.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dieseldyk
Asteroids?

I also thought that the message was the game that the site turns into "ASTEROIDS"

Maybe they are planning on blowing the feb 15th one up IDK

just a thought

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catalyst317
reply to post by Anishnaabe

They had stated in their video that they were playing a game with the government and the only winning move is not to play.:

Any one remember a movie "War Games" from the mid 80s with Mathew Brodrick? To sumerize, he was a teenage computer hacker who cracked into a military computer which ran the defence system and accidently almost started a nuculear war. At the end when the computer is figuring out a firing solution to destroy the USSR it's also running a far fetched game of tick tack toe which taught the computer the reality of playing a game which was almost impossible to win. After the computer figures out what mutually assured distruction is by way of never winning tick tack toe and not finding a way to destroy the USSR without wiping out the US as well, the program stops and the computer says to the creator of the computer, "a strange game, the only winning move is not to play"

This along with the nuculear referrence... well I just find it curious.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gman1972

Originally posted by Catalyst317
reply to post by Anishnaabe

They had stated in their video that they were playing a game with the government and the only winning move is not to play.:

Any one remember a movie "War Games" from the mid 80s with Mathew Brodrick? To sumerize, he was a teenage computer hacker who cracked into a military computer which ran the defence system and accidently almost started a nuculear war. At the end when the computer is figuring out a firing solution to destroy the USSR it's also running a far fetched game of tick tack toe which taught the computer the reality of playing a game which was almost impossible to win. After the computer figures out what mutually assured distruction is by way of never winning tick tack toe and not finding a way to destroy the USSR without wiping out the US as well, the program stops and the computer says to the creator of the computer, "a strange game, the only winning move is not to play"

This along with the nuculear referrence... well I just find it curious.

Gman get out of my head!~ I was chatting with some co-workers about Anon and filling them in, when a unexpected response came from my boss about this and he says "Sounds like the 80's movie War Games" dun dun dun~

Curiouser Curiouser~Indeed

I've read through everyones posts, everyone is dropping cards that all tell one consecutive story, though hodg-podged... Now what is the Conspiracy behind the conspiracy.... I need a highly Autistic genius that can put a impossible never to be started puzzle together~ Apply on ATS please and thank you~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Lol, that's funny! At least im not the only one with a great memory for useless things... wow that was 1983 when it came out.

Could it be a referrence made on purpose, or a strange coincidence? I don't know, but I figure the chances of anyone in anon being aware of a Mathew Brodrick movie from 83 being pretty slim... probably the original Matrix is considered an old timer movie by most of them lol.

ETA, well maybe not, it seems to be a bit of a cult classic now. WarGames: A Look Back at the Film That Turned Geeks and Phreaks Into Stars
edit on 30-1-2013 by gman1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I forgot to add, that the reason he broke into the computer to begin with was to play games....
hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Did you guys actually WATCH THE VIDEO?!! It has links to the stolen data! It's available for torrent by anyone. All you have to do is break the encryption or wait for them to release the key. You can't really say they didn't do anything when they pretty much gave the public the info. The hard part is getting it open to look at.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join