It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Soldiers Are Growing Breasts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

Here's an interesting story I came across just now.

ike armies everywhere, the German military is filled with macho, chest-thumping rituals. But one battalion has found there's a downside to all that chest-thumping: The male soldiers are growing breasts — and only on their left sides. The Wachbataillon unit performs precision military drills at official ceremonial functions, the German Herald reports. Many of their drills involve smacking their rifles against the left side of the soldiers' chests. And all that pounding on the same spot has stimulated the production of hormones that cause man boobs to grow.

Apparently, man boobs aren't a rarity. Some men grow them because of medical reasons. Of course, being overweight will also give a male man-boobs.

What I find so interesting about this article is the fact that the chest pounding is the cause of the growth. Reminds me of when I was a young girl trying every exercise conceivable to "develop" myself...and apparently all I had to do was pound my chest.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's an experiment gone wrong - they were meant to grow Back Bones.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
military moobs eh? Gonna need a standard issue one sided moob-bra to go with it then!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
amazons! ooops valkiries!
erm...
transbulletproofvesttites!
edit on 27-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Lefffft shhoulder....MOOBS!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Gynecomastia

its SEXY!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
can i be the first to say that at least they'll be too busy groping themselves to go killing folk now?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Gynecomastia

its SEXY!!!!!!

That. Is. Quite. Disturbing. Indeed.

Creepy.

edit on 27-1-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just have to say, This is hilarious, yes, if they develop "moobs" They will be too busy groping themselves!!

And do men feel the need to grope breasts???

I never got that one. The only thing that gropes me is my "keeps em from floppin!!!!"

Nice find Smileegrl!!! Star and flag for you fellow chickie!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Reminds me of the thread about the study on how massaging womens breasts prevented/stopped cancer growth. There was some good research on it but the thread was closed.

This is interesting though, I didn't even realize men have mammory glands until now.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
Reminds me of the thread about the study on how massaging womens breasts prevented/stopped cancer growth. There was some good research on it but the thread was closed.

if you can point me in the direction of said research i shall forwards it to my legal team, it could save me a fortune in litigation

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
mon-boob?

Will the next war game from Actovision be "call of booby" ?

edit on 27-1-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Greetings, ATS!

Here's an interesting story I came across just now.

ike armies everywhere, the German military is filled with macho, chest-thumping rituals. But one battalion has found there's a downside to all that chest-thumping: The male soldiers are growing breasts — and only on their left sides. The Wachbataillon unit performs precision military drills at official ceremonial functions, the German Herald reports. Many of their drills involve smacking their rifles against the left side of the soldiers' chests. And all that pounding on the same spot has stimulated the production of hormones that cause man boobs to grow.

Apparently, man boobs aren't a rarity. Some men grow them because of medical reasons. Of course, being overweight will also give a male man-boobs.

What I find so interesting about this article is the fact that the chest pounding is the cause of the growth. Reminds me of when I was a young girl trying every exercise conceivable to "develop" myself...and apparently all I had to do was pound my chest.

Oh well.

Sp those guys who want to change their appearance just have to beat their chests? They are paying all that money for operations for nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I call it BS. Its prolly a side reaction of vaccine(s) given to the soldiers on a regular basis every year. Who the hell knows if it was a german military/medical experiment gone wrong ?????

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Are we talking saggy man boobs here or more your hubba hubba
type? (which i personally favour!).

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

if you can point me in the direction of said research i shall forwards it to my legal team, it could save me a fortune in litigation

Do i take it you have a slightly red face from all the slaps it has received?

I suggest wearing surgical gowns and carrying a clipboard - it is amazing what you can get away with!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by skalla

Do i take it you have a slightly red face from all the slaps it has received?

I suggest wearing surgical gowns and carrying a clipboard - it is amazing what you can get away with!

thank you, i shall give it a try, though in the past the sound of me putting on my latex examination gloves has scared off more than one prospect

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thanks for the lough I will limitate my reply to this :

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Ugh.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WMD'S....Weapons of mass Distraction.. ( . Y . )

top topics

<<   2 >>

join