It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hacks Gov Site, posts video- Claims to have armed "cyber" nuclear warheads

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

Or make those elite ass#$#'s live like the rest of us do.....on 20,000 dollars a year after taxes.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I assume they are fighting against perceived corruptions, not personal responsibilities. Though with a corrupted banking system getting bailed out by a debauched system, who knows in the end.

I just watched the vid and, if they are who they say they are, their intent is good and I don't disagree that the punishment was going to be on the unjust side. But I think we all know the government won't bend and I assume they know that also. If they follow through then I guess we will soon learn what is in the files.

If anonymous is the government as you say, then may they be of the likes of the retired Ron Paul - that I would be just fine with

edit on 26-1-2013 by ratboy because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

A child dies every 5 seconds from starvation in the world. Good luck with your new job (insert bad words here)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Probably, that too is a possibility. Or, they could be a cover for Chinese and/or Russian government actions. Or it could be script kiddies at the local starbucks.

Anon rose up with the Sony fiasco.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It seems that access to www.ussc.gov is now blocked, but if you still want to see it try this alternative: 66.153.19.162...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Great i have been waiting for them to take some action im glad to see it's finally happening.

This part made my day

Oh, we also took the liberty of making the entire rest of the site editable. Feel free to upload snapshots of your improvements with the hashtag #USSC. Failing that, we find that highlighting large sections and pressing the backspace key has a great therapeutic effect...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150

A child dies every 5 seconds from starvation in the world. Good luck with your new job (insert bad words here)

quite selfish isnt he.. but not to worry.. what he doesnt realise is that time moves on.. and that child just might grow up on the wrong end of the system.. and the child or grandchild will suffer thru everything he couldve made a stand for much earlier to prevent!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yep - it's on BBC website's front page

BBC

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
they added a chat window to the site?

there is a lot of people commenting on there.. ha ha

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I cant get either link to open up. where is the chat window you are talking about??

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I watched the vid earlier. They have a good article on the DR. Truthfully, I really don't know what to make of this yet. Now if it hits the MSM really hard and they start talking about the DANGERS of internet terrorism, I'll be more inclined to think of anon as a front. As for now, maybe they're a group of people trying to fight back in their own way.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I cant get either link to open up. where is the chat window you are talking about??

It seems they have disabled this route as well... I'll try to find another

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
www.ussc.gov

it loads really slow, there is a lot of people on there.

the chat window is on the lower right.

i was on there 10 mins ago, now it wont load. server might be down now. i dunno

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
In my humble opinion, if someone and I mean anyone armed a real nuke and especially then went and made a public statement or communique about it, the Government would drop the whole internet like a switch got thrown if that's what it took to end the threat until the method could be understood and absolutely countered.

I don't know precisely how it could be vulnerable from the outside to start with. A certain Crypt like site posted the full manuals, procedures and training books for the Minuteman program and crewman. I got a B on the practice test I took for fun... It made for interesting reading, to be sure. I didn't see outside vulnerability to how the system appears to function though at any level.

After all, I have no doubt there would be a measurable % of Americans drop dead from heart attacks simply by seeing where some of the missiles just suddenly emerged from as they launched ...and no one would ever, in their wildest imaginations, have believed anything was there in some cases. The Gov't wouldn't allow any opening to continue ...if one actually had been found. At any cost, IMO.

I think they're using "nukes" as in like the mother of all cyber wars kind of thing

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
I watched the vid earlier. They have a good article on the DR. Truthfully, I really don't know what to make of this yet. Now if it hits the MSM really hard and they start talking about the DANGERS of internet terrorism, I'll be more inclined to think of anon as a front. As for now, maybe they're a group of people trying to fight back in their own way.

MSM HAS been preaching the dangers of internet terrorism for the last couple of weeks...
The words "internet kill switch" has been top of mind for me today because for the first time ever I believe there is a good probability of those protocols being implemented (and what better time to do it than on a Saturday when the markets are closed...)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Severin

Originally posted by Glassbender777

It seems they have disabled this route as well... I'll try to find another

I thought it was 867.5309... oh wait, that's Jenny's number... LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Oh coincidences sure do rear their heads at the strangest times:

24 January 2013

'Cyber 9/11' may be on horizon, Homeland Security chief warns

CNET News

The head of Homeland Security announced today that she believes a "cyber 9/11" could happen "imminently," according to Reuters. If such an event were to occur it could cripple the country -- taking down the power grid, water infrastructure, transportation networks, and financial networks. "We shouldn't wait until there is a 9/11 in the cyber world," Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said during a talk at the Wilson Center think tank today, according to Reuters.

"There are things we can and should be doing right now that, if not prevent, would mitigate the extent of damage." Napolitano was referring to the possibility of Congress passing cybersecurity legislation. Several elected officials have been working to get a cybersecurity law passed for years, but have repeatedly run into road blocks.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I really hope they mean it this time, give us some juicy information that will finally wake up the people to the corruption that is taking place daily.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wonder if the boys in DC will be grilling officials in order to find out what damage control lies they need to come up with to cover their screw ups that might be uncovered.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

well that's just hunky dory for you, and similarly fortunate people, who represent a tiny percentage of the rest, whose rights, finances, work prospects, ability to feed and clothe themselves are daily being chipped away. the VAST majority of ordinary citizens are up s##t street. and everyday more of them reach the point where they don't care how change happens, just that it does. the governments aren't going to make any changes for the greater good. quite the reverse. they deserve the chaos they are guaranteeing by their actions. and when it comes it will be ENTIRELY their own fault.

there may be collateral damage. c'est la guerre.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join