It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end is very near

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I know many will scoff and make fun of me for this post, and they will say it is all a scheme that the Illuminati has set up to fool the world, or that God isn't real, and that everything is just coincidence. That is OK, I am just going to pray that those of you with discernment will hear.

Christ is coming soon. Really soon. I will not set a date, because no one knows the day nor the hour other than the Father. The events in Syria, Egypt, Israel, and the entire Middle East are lining up for the beginning of the Tribulation, just as the Bible foretold. The recent talk of a Palestinian state and peace in the region are exactly what the Bible points to immediately before the Rapture and the Tribulation. When peace is being discussed, a real peace, that is when Christ will come back and take His church out of this world.

You don't have to live through the billions dying, the nuclear wars, the famine, the One World Government that is coming. Christ is giving you a way out....honestly, I am terrible person, a sinner, a person who doesn't deserve to be saved at all...Christ saved me in grace. I am not any better than I was before, I was completely saved by His sacrifice.

Look into your own heart, I implore you....God has written the law on all of our hearts. We all know it, even those who wish to create their own gods out of money, sex, possessions and power....all of these things will pass away, and all of these things will bring you fleeting pleasure at best. You may ask why there is pain, why God allows death to begin with...human beings brought all of this pain and death on themselves, we gave up God's perfect world for a world of sin.

The Bible is not analogy. It is not fairy tale. It is real, God is real, and he is offering His love to you, a perfect love. I don't go to church, I don't walk around on eggshells, I don't buy into manmade religion. I believe in God and that He sent His son to die for our sin.Asking Christ into your life does not mean going to church, or trying to be perfect...it simple means asking God to forgive you for your sins, and seeking His will for you. I believe because the Bible contains knowledge that could only be supernatural, such as the weight for the wind and undersea trenches, among many other things that we only discovered were true over the last century. The Bible talks of the earth being hung on nothing in space. I could go on, but the important part is Christ. Only Christ.

Arguments can be made about other religions, and why they aren't valid...mainly because they teach that the answer is in the self, and that is inherintly not true. The teach what men want to hear, because of our sinful nature. Creation points towards a creator, and the arguments about the theory of evolution and special creation...I know what I believe, but even if you believe in evolution, you can still believe in Christ! YOu can still see the signs all around us, and not write it off as coincidence, or as aliens, or whatever your imagination wants to believe. There are were around 109 prophecies concerning Christ's first coming, when He came to save us from our sin. There are over 500 concerning His second coming, because He is coming in wrath this time, to deal with sin. God is warning us and giving us as much time as He can to warn us. This world is immersed in sin, the love of sin, evil being called good, cults, the unbelievable advancement of technology...all predicted perfectly by the Bible!

You may say you don't deserve to be judged, and that if God is real, he will simply forgive everyone and a loving God would not condemn anyone. God is just, God is perfectly good, God is giving every sign He can to save us, while still allowing us free will. But many will not see nor listen.

I pray for all of you, please read the Gospel of John....before you read it, simply say a prayer that God will allow you to understand the truth. Even if you don't believe, even if you think it's stupid, do it. Even if you have a 180 IQ and you think you know more than God, you don't.

Now some of you can make fun, say these Jesus people are nuts and ignorant about what is really going on. But regardless, God wants to save you from the coming Tribulation. It is coming very soon, and if you are still here when it begins, remember these words.....don't let them mark you, don't believe their lies about alien abduction or whatever cosmic event caused the mass disappearance. Accept Christ even if it means death. You will be saved.

God bless you all, and may He grant you wisdom.

edit on 23-1-2013 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The one thing I've learned throughout life is we don't know what we think we know when we think we know it.

You know?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I used to feel exactly the same way. Until you realize the truth, you always feel that way. Ego keeps us from seeing what is right in front of our eyes.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

very well and humbly stated. Amen. I don't quite believe in the rapture, but, then, I'm certainly not God. I guess I'll just have to see - whatever His will is.

I know you know you're going to get "cruicified", I know you're right.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

Just a quick question from a biblical novice Can you tell me chapter and verse where the word rapture is mentioned in the bible?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I pray for all of you, please read the Gospel of John...

I'll pray for you as well...though my prayer comes in the form of taking another shot and cursing your member name.

Different strokes for different folks, huh BSFC..?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

The term, Rapture, comes from a Latin word that means to catch up, to snatch away, or to take out. It is a Biblical word that comes right out of the Latin Vul­gate translation of the Bible. The word is found in 1 Thes­salonians 4:17. In the New Ameri­can Standard Ver­sion, the English phrase, “caught up,” is used. The same phrase is used in the King James and New International Versions.

www.raptureready.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

If I were there I'd have a shot with you, man.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thanks for saying the same thing others have said for the past two millennium. Now only if you can post some kind of proof or a hint, or else I don't know if this post should even be considered.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BoxInAbox

Most of the prophecies of Daniel, Revelation and other books could not even be understood until the last century. Not to mention no one ever understood why Israel was mentioned in the end times when it didn't exist anymore : )

Changed in 1948. And with the advent of TV and computers. Also predicted an army of 200,000,000 in the end...when there weren't that many people on the earth at the time. Honestly, I know you have to humble yourself and look past your own intelligence to see these things, but it is so blatantly obvious that you really do have to be stuck inside your own denial.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

The end is very near

Hallelujah!! The sooner it gets here the sooner we won't have to read these threads anymore.

I say bring it on. And bring your tap dancin' Jesus with ya.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Cool avatar. Reminds me of the alien in the X files movie.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is its all a faith based belief. I had faith once there was a Santa Claus. I'm not saying there's not something after we die. but to put a fine point on it is just a narrow sort of view. You believe what you will . I will not try to persuade you other wise. But when the trumpet s don't sound its not because your bound for Hell.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by georgeandrew

Unfortunately, the Bible doesn't leave any room for that. The "believe whatever makes you happy" idea is diametrically opposed to the truth of the Bible.

Ten years ago I was meditating and trying to dive inside my own mind for answers. What I found there pushed me towards Christianity.

The Bible tells Christians to be prepared for people to hate us and ridicule us. It also tells us to speak the truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123

I used to feel exactly the same way. Until you realize the truth, you always feel that way. Ego keeps us from seeing what is right in front of our eyes.

I left ego behind along time ago. The problem with the truth is it's surrounded by lies.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I sure haven't left ego behind....I'm constantly stuck between wanting what is completely terrible for me and in wanting what is right.

That Malkovich avatar is freaking cool, by the way. I need to get a better avatar

EDIT: Any avatar, lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I dont think your going to be very happy with the truth.

God is santa claus for adults. Religions are invented to control people.

Just promise me you wont hurt yourself or others once you stop being so ignorant.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I'm glad you opened your eyes and saw the truth OP. Don't listen to those who don't believe, all you can really do is pray for them. May Jesus and God be with with us all, amen. I'm glad your spreading the word because that's what Jesus would want us to do and at the end of the day, we can't say we didn't try.

Speaking of spreading the word, I'd recommend others to check out my thread in my signature. May God be with you all, and hopefully my thread as well as the OP will help you all with your path towards finding Jesus and God. May God have mercy on us all, because I know that sometimes it's not our fault for being the sinners we are today but sometimes people have to do bad things in life in order to see or find the good.

Regards,

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

So let me get this straight..he created me imperfect and now want to burn me all eternity for his mistake?and please leave satan out of this because he wasnt the one who created me.I think the first false flag happened when your god realize his mistake in our imperfection and blamed whoever the devil is...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I'm not going to scoff or make fun of you, but if you're going to preach at us, shouldn't you be doing it in this forum: Religion, Faith and Theology so that those of us who don't wish to be preached at can avoid it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join